From travel insurance to fraud protection, AARP has you covered. Take a closer look at your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: just an issue for the left

Message 1 of 7

Alotofgray_I couldn't agree with you more. I have seen nothing in Pence that even remotely smacks of Christianity. Aligning himself with trump was a huge indicator of what a good Christian this man IS NOT.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

@gruffstuff wrote:

Apparently according to Mike Pence ....

Pence is a fake Christian. Nothing he says can be trusted. Someone should tell Trump to watch his back.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

Gruffstuff--Great, so we are in bed with the likes of Syria.  trump and supporters should be proud.  God, what a disgrace to this country. Disgusting president--disgusting situation.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

Well, Pence forgot Nicaragua.

I didn't include Nicaragua, that government didn't sign the Paris Climate Agreement because they thought it didn't go far enough in controlling climate change.

So if 99.8 % of the world is " the left " based on climate change and the Paris Climate Agreement Nicaragua is way left.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

Well, Pence forgot Nicaragua....what company trump keeps.....Russia who recently invaded a sovereign country, Syria who gases and are slaughtering tens of thousands of its own people and Nicaragua, led by Ortega....not considered an ally of the US.

So we have trump, Assad and Ortega....quite the bedfellows.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

One can only hope that if there is collusion found between trump's administration, it will result in the removal of trump, pence, and ryan.  Hey, I know it's a fantasy, but the right lives in fantasyland 24/7, so I thought I'd dip my toe in for a second before returning to reality.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

just an issue for the left

Message 7 of 7

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/mike-pence-climate-change-us-vice-pres...

Vice President Mike Pence says climate change is just an issue for the left

A global outcry has followed President Donald Trump's decision to pull out of the Paris agreement

Vice President Mike Pence has called the issue of climate change "a paramount issue for the left" as he sought to defend Donald Trump's decision to withdraw the US from the Paris Agreement on climate change.

His comments come a day after Mr Trump announced he was pulling out of the global accord, signed by nearly 200 countries in an effort to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and tackle global warming. 

The move has been met with harsh criticism from the leaders of France, Germany, Italy, and former President Barack Obama, who used an executive order to push through US involvement in the deal  so he could bypass climate sceptics in Congress.

Apparently according to Mike Pence every country in the world except for Syria and the United States is the left now.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors