Arthritis remedies now target inflammation as well as the ache. Learn more in AARP’s series: Getting Smart About Chronic Pain.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Impeach Trump

Message 31 of 41

Critical wrote-Of course President Obama started with the worst recession of our lifetime. Having said that, between 2009 and 2016, GDP growth reached at or above 3% on a quarterly basis about eight times.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Didn`t happen once---First President to ever  not to see 3% growth in any year of his Presidency.-Google it.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Impeach Trump

Message 32 of 41

Of course President Obama started with the worst recession of our lifetime. Having said that, between 2009 and 2016, GDP growth reached at or above 3% on a quarterly basis about eight times.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: impeach Trump

Message 33 of 41

GOPers are braging about the wonderful Der Trumper economy growing a 3.1%?

Why were they wichting and moaning for the last 7 years of the Obama administration when it averaged 3.7%?

Could racism have anything to do with it? Or is it their willfull condition of being mathematically challenged whenever it suits their dogma?---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------When the truth doesn`t fit the libs agenda they like to blame racism.LOL---
SIMPLY THE WORST=> Obama is First President Ever to Not See Single Year of 3% GDP Growth

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 41

GOPers are braging about the wonderful Der Trumper economy growing a 3.1%?

Why were they wichting and moaning for the last 7 years of the Obama administration when it averaged 3.7%?

Could racism have anything to do with it? Or is it their willfull condition of being mathematically challenged whenever it suits their dogma?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

Hey, jim, did you notice the whacko lefties and their whacko financier are talking impeachment while the average American is looking at the second quarter of 3% growth in the economy - and smiling. 

As I recall there was a topic bemoaning the horrible economy in September. It was of course the result of hurricanes, but no matter the answer was "Trump sucks". I wonder if the poster of that will now say, "Oooops!!".

An oldy but goody on the dossier without mentioning peegate.

your opinion please..and yes this may be relevant to impeachment.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39435786

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 41

Hey, jim, did you notice the whacko lefties and their whacko financier are talking impeachment while the average American is looking at the second quarter of 3% growth in the economy - and smiling. 

As I recall there was a topic bemoaning the horrible economy in September. It was of course the result of hurricanes, but no matter the answer was "Trump sucks". I wonder if the poster of that will now say, "Oooops!!".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 41

The righties here may have missed it - or will never want to share the information- so I will.

Tom Steyer bought some ads calling for Donald's Impeachment.   To make sure that the correct people saw the ad, he mandated that the AD be played on FOX.   It played during the Fox and Friends program, and Donald had a tweet rant immediately after the ad played.  

Donald supporters can whine all they want- that doesn't make the AD go away and it is more hilarious because it jerked Donald's chain, via timing of his tweet rant.     

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 41

It's been 9 months, and if I were a Democrat (which I'm not), I would not want to see Trump impeached. Trump's nastiness, incompetence, and divisiveness is the best thing that could happen to a thoroughly disorganized and leaderless Democratic Party.

• America is divided more than I ever saw in my lifetime
  • Zero significant policies coming out of a White House and Congress controlled completely by Republicans.
  • A huge mistake in dropping out of the TPP, leaving 40% of the world's economy to fall under the leadership of China
  • Alienating the world by dropping out of the Paris Climate Accord
  • No tax reform, no infrastructure upgrades, no health care reform from an All Republican government
  • Trump Cult members attack gold star parents/widows, a war hero like John McCain, former heads of the FBI, a Tea Party Senator from Arizona, and anyone who speaks out against their hero.
  • The worst role model I ever saw in an American President. I may have disagreed with the policies of former Presidents, but all of them in the past 3 decades acted like an American President should act.
  • White Nationalist policies which will bring us back to the dark days of the 1930s
  • White Nationalists working in the White House
  • A U.S. President describing our free and independent press as an enemy of the people

Decent Americans do not want the type of country I described above.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 41

@gruffstuff wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/27/politics/kfile-lindsey-graham-tax-reform/index.html

Sen. Lindsey Graham: If we don't pass tax reform, Democrats will take the House and try to impeach Trump

(CNN)South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham said Friday that if Republicans don't pass tax reform, then Democrats will take back the House of Representatives and attempt to impeach President Donald Trump.

In other words if Republicans keep the House they WON"T try to impeach Trump.

We already knew that, it's just a little surprising to hear Graham actually say it.

Funny . . . He's fear-mongering those who invented fear-mongering to control their base.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 41

gruffstuff wrote-In other words if Republicans keep the House they WON"T try to impeach Trump.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------No reason to-even the Democrats can`t impeach Trump just because they don`t like him. Voting him out of office would be their best chance but with all the bad stuff going on with the Denmocrats even that is unlikely.

Kudos
Views