Science is honing in on better ways to treat chronic pain. Read about it in this AARP series.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Impeach Trump

Message 21 of 41

Ma Volta wrote"The ideal GDP growth rate is between 2-3%. Less than 2% will not create new jobs for the growing labor force. More than 3% means the economy is headed toward an asset bubble. This generally creates inflation and rising prices. Sometimes higher prices will cool off demand. More often, the bubble bursts, and the economy descends into recession."-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So after 8 anemic years of no GDP over 3 % the Left now predicting a recession because we finally experiencing a good economy, high employment  and a record  high stock market.  I wondered how derange the left would be if all these were reversed as it was under Obama.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: impeach Trump

Message 22 of 41

Did the Nazi's try and impeach Hitler? No? Then why think the Republicans will try and impeach Der Trumper? Want to get rid of Der neu Fuhrer? Stop voting Nazi.

As for economic growth, Der Trumper hasn't even passed a budget yet - all the programs effecting the economy are from the last Obama budget which just expired in September, so every good thing Lemontop is claiming for himself was created by President Obama's programs.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 41

Critical wrote-Of course President Obama started with the worst recession of our lifetime. Having said that, between 2009 and 2016, GDP growth reached at or above 3% on a quarterly basis about eight times.----------------------------------

Didn`t happen once---First President to ever  not to see 3% growth in any year of his Presidency.-Google it.

Ed said, "Didn`t happen once'.

We're dealing with Trump Cult members who are not good at using FACTS, so we have to carefully and slowly repeat what was said. There were 8 different QUARTERLY reports of 3% or more. I did not say annual. 

And while we're at it, let's not forget the following.

• The value of the stock market under Obama more than TRIPLED
  • The Obama Administration set multiple records for job growth. 
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 41

@MaVolta wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Critical wrote-Of course President Obama started with the worst recession of our lifetime. Having said that, between 2009 and 2016, GDP growth reached at or above 3% on a quarterly basis about eight times.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Didn`t happen once---First President to ever  not to see 3% growth in any year of his Presidency.-Google it.

Guess it depends on whose numbers you're googling. I see three quarters that it went above 3% here (Q3-14, Q1-15, Q2-15). These stats get updated over time as more information and data is analysed. That may account for some differences. It's explained if you follow the links within the page.

http://www.multpl.com/us-real-gdp-growth-rate/table/by-quarter

And by the way . . . 

"The ideal GDP growth rate is between 2-3%. Less than 2% will not create new jobs for the growing labor force. More than 3% means the economy is headed toward an asset bubble. This generally creates inflation and rising prices. Sometimes higher prices will cool off demand. More often, the bubble bursts, and the economy descends into recession."

https://www.thebalance.com/2009-gdp-statistics-3306037

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 41

@MIseker wrote:
I will, out of curiosity. My guess is once it hit some peak...it went down the toilet. But I can rest assured, the right will take still frames from a moving picture to fit their agenda.

googled :  http://fortune.com/2017/08/30/donald-trump-springfield-mo-3-gdp/

If you wish to discuss, in an adult manner, im game.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

Hey, jim, did you notice the whacko lefties and their whacko financier are talking impeachment while the average American is looking at the second quarter of 3% growth in the economy - and smiling. 

As I recall there was a topic bemoaning the horrible economy in September. It was of course the result of hurricanes, but no matter the answer was "Trump sucks". I wonder if the poster of that will now say, "Oooops!!".

Did you notice that the whacko righties claim that Obama has the worst record on GDP when he had several quarters that exceeded the 3% (including 2 that exceeded 4%) they are bragging up for Trump?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 41

@easyed598 wrote:

Critical wrote-Of course President Obama started with the worst recession of our lifetime. Having said that, between 2009 and 2016, GDP growth reached at or above 3% on a quarterly basis about eight times.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Didn`t happen once---First President to ever  not to see 3% growth in any year of his Presidency.-Google it.

Guess it depends on whose numbers you're googling. I see three quarters that it went above 3% here (Q3-14, Q1-15, Q2-15). These stats get updated over time as more information and data is analysed. That may account for some differences. It's explained if you follow the links within the page.

http://www.multpl.com/us-real-gdp-growth-rate/table/by-quarter

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 41

@ChasKy53 wrote:

You forgetting that Trump has a 38% approval rate, the lowest that any president has had with the same amount of time in office?

@ChasKy53 - Gallup has it at 33% as of today - a new low, just now on CNN.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

Hey, jim, did you notice the whacko lefties and their whacko financier are talking impeachment while the average American is looking at the second quarter of 3% growth in the economy - and smiling. 

As I recall there was a topic bemoaning the horrible economy in September. It was of course the result of hurricanes, but no matter the answer was "Trump sucks". I wonder if the poster of that will now say, "Oooops!!".

You forgetting that Trump has a 38% approval rate, the lowest that any president has had with the same amount of time in office?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 41
I will, out of curiosity. My guess is once it hit some peak...it went down the toilet. But I can rest assured, the right will take still frames from a moving picture to fit their agenda.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views