Rethink your job search with the AARP job board. Find opportunities for experienced workers today.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: impeach Trump

Message 1 of 41

You and all your demtards are idiots !!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 41

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Critical wrote-Trump's brainwashed followers can't see the obvious. Trump repeatedly expresses his admiration for Putin, Erdoğan in Turkey, and Duterte in the Phillipines. They get what they think is news from Fox and Breitbart which are propaganda organizations. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So typical the leftys defending free speech but attack the right who listen to Brietbart and Fox News. Free speech only exists to them if it comes from NYT,Move-on .org, Msnbc or CNN. Guess we know who the brainwashed really are.

Radical Extreme Right Wingers have the constitutional right to listen only to the lies of Breitbart and others and remain as ignorant to the truth as their little hearts and minds desire.

Those of us who know better than to believe whackadoodle right wing delusional maunderings have the Constitutional Right to ridicule and lampoon their oxyrepublicanism...

Make America Great Again - Up & Down Theatre - YouTube

44>45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 41

@easyed598 wrote:

Critical wrote-Trump's brainwashed followers can't see the obvious. Trump repeatedly expresses his admiration for Putin, Erdoğan in Turkey, and Duterte in the Phillipines. They get what they think is news from Fox and Breitbart which are propaganda organizations. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So typical the leftys defending free speech but attack the right who listen to Brietbart and Fox News. Free speech only exists to them if it comes from NYT,Move-on .org, Msnbc or CNN. Guess we know who the brainwashed really are.

Radical Extreme Right Wingers have the constitutional right to listen only to the lies of Breitbart and others and remain as ignorant to the truth as their little hearts and minds desire.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 41

His FLOTUS truly deserves a better POTUS!

May be someone like Canada's PM, Trudeau with 3.25 out of 5 rating.
http://www.macleans.ca/politics/ottawa/ranking-canadas-best-and-worst-prime-ministers/

Life is Beautiful. Share it. ~ MaBelleVie
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 41

With Trump as POTUS, I'm never been proud to be a US citizen. I'm ashamed of this country. His tagline, MAGA is a joke. There's so much disunity even in his own party. I'm waiting for the day of impeachment from Mueller's ongoing Russian probe.  The thing with Trump, anything that doesn't fit into his thinking, agenda is "fake news".

Life is Beautiful. Share it. ~ MaBelleVie
Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 41

What can you say about Trump Lovers who are allergic to the facts and the truth? I'm not condemning free speech, I never said that. In fact, I'm defending free speech. But Trump Cult members are confused by logic and the use of facts.

This member keeps changing what I wrote. Don't know if he simply doesn't understand what I write or if he does it deliberately. I suspect it's the former. 

He also completely ignored the fact that Trump admires Putin, Erdogan, and Duterte, among other dictators.

"Critical wrote-Trump's brainwashed followers can't see the obvious. Trump repeatedly expresses his admiration for Putin, Erdoğan in Turkey, and Duterte in the Phillipines. They get what they think is news from Fox and Breitbart which are propaganda organizations.

-----------------------------------------------So typical the leftys defending free speech but attack the right who listen to Brietbart and Fox News. Free speech only exists to them if it comes from NYT,Move-on .org, Msnbc or CNN. Guess we know who the brainwashed really are.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 41

Critical wrote-Trump's brainwashed followers can't see the obvious. Trump repeatedly expresses his admiration for Putin, Erdoğan in Turkey, and Duterte in the Phillipines. They get what they think is news from Fox and Breitbart which are propaganda organizations. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So typical the leftys defending free speech but attack the right who listen to Brietbart and Fox News. Free speech only exists to them if it comes from NYT,Move-on .org, Msnbc or CNN. Guess we know who the brainwashed really are.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

impeach Trump

Message 8 of 41

My previous post was based on facts, so one of our Trump Cult members couldn't understand, so let me repeat what I said. 

• Under President Obama,  the value of the stock market more than tripled
  • Under President Obama, the unemployment rate was cut almost in half
  • Under President Obama, we had record job growth. I'm doing this out of memory, but almost 14 consecutive quarters of job growth
  • Brought health insurance to millions of Americans who didn't have it before
  • GM and Chrysler were saved
  • Our banking industry was saved
  • Killing hundreds of terrorist leaders, including Bin Laden
  • The housing market was saved and rejuvenated
  • Our standing in the world was never higher
  • The crime rate was at its lowest level in years

But when you subscribe to propaganda instead of news, and idolize a pathological liar in the White House, the truth means nothing

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

impeach Trump

Message 9 of 41

Great post Phyllis. Trump's brainwashed followers can't see the obvious. Trump repeatedly expresses his admiration for Putin, Erdoğan in Turkey, and Duterte in the Phillipines. They get what they think is news from Fox and Breitbart which are propaganda organizations. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Impeach Trump

Message 10 of 41

LOL! Seems some of trump’s followers aren’t able to distinguish conservative media and it’s lies from the mainstream media, which reports the truth, which when it doesn’t flatter the idiot in chief, is called “fake news.”  So sad that so many are so easily led to the abyss. How sad that when so much of this “fake news“ has clearly been the truth, that trump ‘s base  are still in able still to tell that they are being manipulated by trump and the  conservative media which does his bidding.

All Americans should be frightened by trump’s dictator- like statements that the Free Press is the enemy and by ridiculous statements by Jeff Sessions that he would not rule out imprisoning journalists. Possibly had these people more education, or had paid better attention to history, they would know the dangerous path that their  mentally disturbed, pathologically  lying  ineffective dictator is leading them.  Very dangerous and very sad that the liar in chief’s 34% base has so little understanding of how dangerous the situation with regard to the Free Press has become.

Kudos
Views