Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: hero or murderer?

Message 1 of 47

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

I know you'll ignore my point and simply cut and paste your irrelevant question (no one here said we should treat terrorists as criminals except you... making your statement that "some here agree" a complete fallacy) over ... and over ... and over... no matter how many times someone answers you.

Here's a cut&paste for you - any more about your theory about Nazis posting here. That was quite offensive and should be resolved.

I'm sorry that reading comprehension might be difficult for you -- is English your second language? I'll try to make myself clearer on this matter at hand, because, as you so often remind others, you should stay on topic of the thread.

Why do you think "on the battlefield" and secretly taking an unarmed prisoner somewhere private to murder him are the same thing?

My reading comprehension is good enough to understand when I have been called a Nazi. And my memory is sufficient to remember it.

So, do you have any reason for holding that opinion that you'd like to share?

Nope, I didn't. But as a card-carrying snowflake, you convinced someone else that I did. I'm  not going to address the issue again because you'll simply carry false tales about me again. 

I'm glad we cleared up that issue and you do not consider me to  be a Nazi. 

Now, your points - "I know you'll ignore my point and simply cut and paste your irrelevant question (no one here said we should treat terrorists as criminals except you... )" - our government does.

"Why do you think "on the battlefield" and secretly taking an unarmed prisoner somewhere private to murder him are the same thing?" - I don't.

Then why have you continuously babbled on about "one the battefield" on this thread? To muddy the debate and divert attention from your conservatives' ugly philoosophy of murdering people without trial?

The area of the world under discussion is pretty much one big "battlefield".

If you'd like to discuss Conservatism - I'm available. I don't think you'll find anything ugly or anything about murdering people in it. However, if we did it here, H20h would whine about "diverting".

So you DO believe it was OK to secretly take an unarmed prisoner out of his cell to someplace hidden and murder him, because you claim it's part of the "battlefield" you keep talking about.

So you DO only want to bait.

That says a lot about you, unfortunately. And if you believe that, and you claim to be a conservative, then that says a lot about conservatism, too.

Why don't you like me?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 47

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

I know you'll ignore my point and simply cut and paste your irrelevant question (no one here said we should treat terrorists as criminals except you... making your statement that "some here agree" a complete fallacy) over ... and over ... and over... no matter how many times someone answers you.

Here's a cut&paste for you - any more about your theory about Nazis posting here. That was quite offensive and should be resolved.

I'm sorry that reading comprehension might be difficult for you -- is English your second language? I'll try to make myself clearer on this matter at hand, because, as you so often remind others, you should stay on topic of the thread.

Why do you think "on the battlefield" and secretly taking an unarmed prisoner somewhere private to murder him are the same thing?

My reading comprehension is good enough to understand when I have been called a Nazi. And my memory is sufficient to remember it.

Nope, I didn't. But as a card-carrying snowflake, you convinced someone else that I did. I'm  not going to address the issue again because you'll simply carry false tales about me again. 

Now, your points - "I know you'll ignore my point and simply cut and paste your irrelevant question (no one here said we should treat terrorists as criminals except you... )" - our government does.

"Why do you think "on the battlefield" and secretly taking an unarmed prisoner somewhere private to murder him are the same thing?" - I don't.

Then why have you continuously babbled on about "one the battefield" on this thread? To muddy the debate and divert attention from your conservatives' ugly philoosophy of murdering people without trial?

If you'd like to discuss Conservatism - I'm available. I don't think you'll find anything ugly or anything about murdering people in it. However, if we did it here, H20h would whine about "diverting".

So you DO believe it was OK to secretly take an unarmed prisoner out of his cell to someplace hidden and murder him, because you claim it's part of the "battlefield" you keep talking about.

That says a lot about you, unfortunately. And if you believe that, and you claim to be a conservative, then that says a lot about conservatism, too.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 47

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 47

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 47

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 47

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 47

@nctarheel wrote:

Are you questioning my MILITARY SERVICE again?

My use of MY MILITARY was figurative to describe those who DO NOT commit cold-blooded murder.

'MY MILITARY' was posted in a way to indicate experience.  I based my comments on actual happenings I'm aware of or that has been historically documented.  

I'm not questioning anything, but you are the one who made the claim about 'MY MILITARY', now you are upset about me repeating your comment?  Why didn't you say it was used figuratively?  How do you know that such things have not happened on the battlefield?

How can you be sure that in 'MY MILITARY' there was/is uncalled for killings?  Further there is no need to question your MILITARY SERVICE.  And this is not about you either.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 47

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 47

• @easyed598 wrote:

H2O wrote-Why do conservatives hate America, democracy, and the rule of law?---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------How hypocritical,especially when the liberals support illegal aliens,open borders and the abolition of ICE.

And yet, we don't. 

Why don't conservatives ever ask liberals what they think, instead of making it up so they can be argue with their own inventions?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 47

If Special Operations veteran Matt Golsteyn or Special Operations Chief Edward Gallagher (the guy who stabbed the 15 year-old multiple times while the medic was working on him) - if they were found not guilty by a military court, they would be able to purchase firearms here legally. Would people feel comfortable having them carrying weapons in their travels? 

If they were hired as armed security guards at a school in the U.S., should parents be worried - or at least concerned?

second amendment.jpg

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors