Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: hammer and sickle

Message 51 of 62

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Yep, the "Oh how I hate Trump" has have come up with some new, ever so clever ways to vent their spleens.

Keep it up folks, it all contributes to the big blue wave trickle you are creating.

I really do not think that "I hate Trump" and "free" are the themes that will carry the day in November. But, if it gets you all giggly today - enjoy.

Are Americans actually waking up and realizing that they may be  going thru an indoctrination by the Communist Parry?   Although Putin has shown so much respect for Trump that now, he doesn't even think that he wants to waste his time coming here so if Trump wants to see him he is going to have to go there. LOL But of course, the people that HATE TrumP LOL  are the ones that actually come up with any of that. LOL  

What in the words or actions of President Trump do you see as indoctrination to the Communist "Parry"?

And if you are sincere in your belief about the Communist "Parry" - what are you laughing at?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 62

@rk9152 wrote:

Yep, the "Oh how I hate Trump" has have come up with some new, ever so clever ways to vent their spleens.

Nope,  the symbol is about  "Oh how Trump loves Putin and ruthless dictators" ..... loves them more than his own country that he insulted while Republicans look the other way on his treasonous actions!

Keep it up folks, it all contributes to the big blue wave trickle you are creating.

Actually, Trump and the Republican "look the other way" attitude toward his vile actions will "contribute" to the "big blue WAVE"

I really do not think that "I hate Trump" and "free" are the themes that will carry the day in November. But, if it gets you all giggly today - enjoy.

It's Trump's treasonous insulting of America and its allies while praising Putin and Russia "that will carry the day" of the blue wave "in November"!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 62

imho, this isn't truly about the Trump / Russia thing; it is simply just another of his diversions.

I never vote party and consider the person; while, again imho, we didn't have great choices, the one elected was the worst evil we could ever consider.

He convinced with his blond hair and white skin that he was the choice to make.

Many of my mw friends voted that way simply because they felt (and still feel) sidelined; he zoned in on that even though he's never honestly worked a day in his life; he just looks like he's one of "them"...

Credit him he's destroyed a once great nation and national pride; 10 years ago I would have thought that impossible, but he did that.

Now, our normal is mass murder, multiple hate-motivated attacks, and everyone being okay with that, it seems...

#VegasStrong

#boycottMGM

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 62

@alferdpacker wrote:

This one is in Indiana...

EfEeqA2.png

Pity the ignoblers who have no real response, so they attempt distraction with their false labelling / of humor.   

.    It may be another of the RW flaws, an inability to be creative        

The Pac that organizes the funds for these signs even  has a better MAGA: 

Make Anagrams Great Again. 

SHHHH don't tell the ignoblers these signs are popping up all across the country, with variations on the same theme.       

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 62

This one is in Indiana...

EfEeqA2.png

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 62

@rker321 wrote:

Are Americans actually waking up and realizing that they may be  going thru an indoctrination by the Communist Parry?   Although Putin has shown so much respect for Trump that now, he doesn't even think that he wants to waste his time coming here so if Trump wants to see him he is going to have to go there. LOL But of course, the people that HATE TrumP LOL  are the ones that actually come up with any of that. LOL  

The mid terms will be an indication as to what trump's election chances are.

What evidence Mueller has will determine whether trump will have to stay in Russia the next time he visits - in order to stay out of prison - it worked out ok (so far) for Yanukovych...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 62

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 62

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 62

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/grand-junction-billboard-replaces-o-in-gop-with-ham...

Grand Junction billboard replaces ‘O' in ‘GOP' with hammer and sickle

GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. – A new billboard in Grand Junction is turning heads with its use of communist symbolism from the former Soviet Union alongside the nickname of the Republican party.

Saw one in Indiana around Indy a month ago - looks like lots of folks are noticing the PupPetPOTUS rolling over for Putin, and his party cheering the clever performance.

Nothing has yet been publicly announced about what the members of the Loyal White Knights of the KKK - the active klavern in Grand Junction - think of that truth telling about the political party that has yet to realize and admit that Putin wields influence over it...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 62

@gruffstuff wrote:

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/grand-junction-billboard-replaces-o-in-gop-with-ham...

Grand Junction billboard replaces ‘O' in ‘GOP' with hammer and sickle

GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. – A new billboard in Grand Junction is turning heads with its use of communist symbolism from the former Soviet Union alongside the nickname of the Republican party.

Saw one in Indiana around Indy a month ago - looks like lots of folks are noticing the PupPetPOTUS rolling over for Putin, and his party cheering the clever performance.

Kudos
Views