Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
156
Views

Re: hammer and sickle

156 Views
Message 41 of 62

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

 Totalitarian Dictatorship ..thats the two words you are missing

 

In another thread I said the GOP was going full Orwell in a comparison to Animal Farm, totalitarian dictatorship was what Animal Farm was about. Animal Farm used Stalin's Russia as an example and model for the story. It's ironic now all these years later we have the Republican Party as the " pigs " and Trump as " Napoleon " in cahoots with Russia and Putin.

 

Like minds think alike.


Where in "Animal Farm" do you see today's America?


In Animal Farm, the pigs talked extensively about a fair system for all with themselves being unselfish leaders. The entire façade of governance in Animal Farm was meant to placate the horses, sheep and chickens with feel-good slogans and false agendas. Trump’s “drain the swamp” mantra would have been an appropriate Animal Farm infrastructure slogan.

 

The pigs have a spokespig named Squealer (Sarah?) who is in charge of reconciling the irreconcilable and parsing the absurdities of non sequitur pronouncements from the pigs’ administration.

 

The historic Battle of the Cowshed, in which the animals liberated the farm from the humans, was told and retold with fake news added as the pigs began to squabble. New spins on the facts were constantly required.


Sounds like a call for socialism and some antifa violence. I do not see that in the current Administration.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
156
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
156
Views

Re: hammer and sickle

156 Views
Message 42 of 62

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

This one is in Indiana...

EfEeqA2.png

 

Pity the ignoblers who have no real response, so they attempt distraction with their false labelling / of humor.   

.    It may be another of the RW flaws, an inability to be creative        

     The Pac that organizes the funds for these signs even  has a better MAGA: 

      Make Anagrams Great Again. 

 

SHHHH don't tell the ignoblers these signs are popping up all across the country, with variations on the same theme.       

 

 


Our resident GOPers will call that another sign of hatred, but rational people recognize it as a Sign For The Times! A truth that needs to be spoken!


VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER!


 


Maybe not a sign of hatred, maybe envy. After all, the left aligned themselves with the Communists during the Cold War and some are still looking for elements of if - a managed economy and wealth redistribution - and the State owning all the money as examples.

 

But, in reality, it is just the next step in the "Nazi", "fascist" chain of "what shall we call them this week".

 

Keep it up - between that and a platform of "free" the blue trickle will turn red.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
156
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
156
Views

Re: hammer and sickle

156 Views
Message 43 of 62

@rk9152 wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

 Totalitarian Dictatorship ..thats the two words you are missing

 

In another thread I said the GOP was going full Orwell in a comparison to Animal Farm, totalitarian dictatorship was what Animal Farm was about. Animal Farm used Stalin's Russia as an example and model for the story. It's ironic now all these years later we have the Republican Party as the " pigs " and Trump as " Napoleon " in cahoots with Russia and Putin.

 

Like minds think alike.


Where in "Animal Farm" do you see today's America?


In Animal Farm, the pigs talked extensively about a fair system for all with themselves being unselfish leaders. The entire façade of governance in Animal Farm was meant to placate the horses, sheep and chickens with feel-good slogans and false agendas. Trump’s “drain the swamp” mantra would have been an appropriate Animal Farm infrastructure slogan.

 

The pigs have a spokespig named Squealer (Sarah?) who is in charge of reconciling the irreconcilable and parsing the absurdities of non sequitur pronouncements from the pigs’ administration.

 

The historic Battle of the Cowshed, in which the animals liberated the farm from the humans, was told and retold with fake news added as the pigs began to squabble. New spins on the facts were constantly required.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
156
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
156
Views

Re: hammer and sickle

156 Views
Message 44 of 62

@gruffstuff wrote:

 Totalitarian Dictatorship ..thats the two words you are missing

 

In another thread I said the GOP was going full Orwell in a comparison to Animal Farm, totalitarian dictatorship was what Animal Farm was about. Animal Farm used Stalin's Russia as an example and model for the story. It's ironic now all these years later we have the Republican Party as the " pigs " and Trump as " Napoleon " in cahoots with Russia and Putin.

 

Like minds think alike.


Where in "Animal Farm" do you see today's America?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
156
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
154
Views

Re: hammer and sickle

154 Views
Message 45 of 62

@MIseker wrote:



What in the words or actions of President Trump do you see as indoctrination to the Communist "Parry"?

And if you are sincere in your belief about the Communist "Parry" - what are you laughing at?

most likely laughing at you.  Totalitarian Dictatorship ..thats the two words you are missing. Commie, Fascist, it doesnt matter. Trump is NOT for a Democracy. he is more of a Mussolini type guy.


 O.K. - what is funny about me?

I am familiar with the words "Totalitarian Dictatorship" - and Commie and Fascist and Mussolini but what I do not see is where you see President Trump in that?

 

I now, they barred a reporter from one session - he attacks the biased press - he hits back when attacked. But Mussolini???? Hitler????? Stalin?????

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
154
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
150
Views

Re: hammer and sickle

150 Views
Message 46 of 62

@afisher wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

This one is in Indiana...

EfEeqA2.png

 

Pity the ignoblers who have no real response, so they attempt distraction with their false labelling / of humor.   

.    It may be another of the RW flaws, an inability to be creative        

     The Pac that organizes the funds for these signs even  has a better MAGA: 

      Make Anagrams Great Again. 

 

SHHHH don't tell the ignoblers these signs are popping up all across the country, with variations on the same theme.       

 

 


Our resident GOPers will call that another sign of hatred, but rational people recognize it as a Sign For The Times! A truth that needs to be spoken!


VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER!


 

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
150
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
159
Views

Re: hammer and sickle

159 Views
Message 47 of 62

 Totalitarian Dictatorship ..thats the two words you are missing

 

In another thread I said the GOP was going full Orwell in a comparison to Animal Farm, totalitarian dictatorship was what Animal Farm was about. Animal Farm used Stalin's Russia as an example and model for the story. It's ironic now all these years later we have the Republican Party as the " pigs " and Trump as " Napoleon " in cahoots with Russia and Putin.

 

Like minds think alike.

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
159
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
159
Views

Re: hammer and sickle

159 Views
Message 48 of 62


What in the words or actions of President Trump do you see as indoctrination to the Communist "Parry"?

 

And if you are sincere in your belief about the Communist "Parry" - what are you laughing at?

 

 

most likely laughing at you.  Totalitarian Dictatorship ..thats the two words you are missing. Commie, Fascist, it doesnt matter. Trump is NOT for a Democracy. he is more of a Mussolini type guy.


  

 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
159
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
164
Views

Re: hammer and sickle

164 Views
Message 49 of 62

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Yep, the "Oh how I hate Trump" has have come up with some new, ever so clever ways to vent their spleens.

Nope,  the symbol is about  "Oh how Trump loves Putin and ruthless dictators" ..... loves them more than his own country that he insulted while Republicans look the other way on his treasonous actions!

If I understand you, the use of the Communist symbol is a way of saying one does not like who is President. A strange symbol to use.

 

Keep it up folks, it all contributes to the big blue wave trickle you are creating.

Actually, Trump and the Republican "look the other way" attitude toward his vile actions will "contribute" to the "big blue WAVE"

I suppose if there truly were "vile actions" you'd have a point. But in the real world - bye-bye "blue wave".

 

I really do not think that "I hate Trump" and "free" are the themes that will carry the day in November. But, if it gets you all giggly today - enjoy.

It's Trump's treasonous insulting of America and its allies while praising Putin and Russia "that will carry the day" of the blue wave "in November"!

I guess we shall see. I think most Americans can see the value of negotiations with wold leaders - all world leaders.

 


 


 


True to some extent - providing that trump is not the one treasonously betraying the United States of America...
However - the vast majority of Americans - those who did not vote for trump - and never under any circumstances would ever consider voting for trump, realizing full well that trump - a life-long coward obviously will do what Putin wants - whatever is best for Putin and Russia - rather than what is best for the future of the United States of America...
They recognize trump's perfidious intent to abandon the future well being of the nation in which he was born...
44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
164
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
173
Views

Re: hammer and sickle

173 Views
Message 50 of 62

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Yep, the "Oh how I hate Trump" has have come up with some new, ever so clever ways to vent their spleens.

Nope,  the symbol is about  "Oh how Trump loves Putin and ruthless dictators" ..... loves them more than his own country that he insulted while Republicans look the other way on his treasonous actions!

If I understand you, the use of the Communist symbol is a way of saying one does not like who is President. A strange symbol to use.

 

Keep it up folks, it all contributes to the big blue wave trickle you are creating.

Actually, Trump and the Republican "look the other way" attitude toward his vile actions will "contribute" to the "big blue WAVE"

I suppose if there truly were "vile actions" you'd have a point. But in the real world - bye-bye "blue wave".

 

I really do not think that "I hate Trump" and "free" are the themes that will carry the day in November. But, if it gets you all giggly today - enjoy.

It's Trump's treasonous insulting of America and its allies while praising Putin and Russia "that will carry the day" of the blue wave "in November"!

I guess we shall see. I think most Americans can see the value of negotiations with wold leaders - all world leaders.

 


 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
173
Views