Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
243
Views

Re: hammer and sickle

243 Views
Message 21 of 62

Der Trumper "negotiated" with Kim and now the North Koreans won't talk to our SECSTATE (gotta check those potatoes doncha know?) and haven't done a thing to reduce their Nukes or scale back their production of more nukes and ICBMs.

 

Der Trumper "negotiated" with Russia, and our allies are forming their own trade and defense arrangements WITHOUT the USA.

 

Der Trumper "negotiated" with China, and now We the People are on the hook for $12Billion ALREADY LOST by our bean farmers thanks to Trumps incompetence, and he hasn't noticed he shafted the pork producers for an even bigger hit.

 

People mining coal are overjoyed Trump has "negotiated" an end to pollution controls, but the 13,000 people killed every year by pollution from coal mining and use will become 14,000 then 15,000 and nobody will ever put the tops back on those mountains.

 

A study by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce says “recent and proposed” trade actions by the Trump administration threaten as many as 2.6 million American jobs and will “stymie our economic resurgence.

 

Der Trumper's stupidity will wreck the Obama Recovery and return the jrbush Depression. Hopefully this will become obvious even to GOPers by November

 

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER.

 

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
243
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
242
Views

Re: hammer and sickle

242 Views
Message 22 of 62

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

This one is in Indiana...

EfEeqA2.pngThe logo for the former Soviet Union is PERFECT for the neoRepublican Party. The USSR had NOTHING to do with Socialism or Communism but was exactly the sort of Oligarchy of by and for the very rich the GOPerLords desire for America.

 

The Republican base is so filled with hatred for half the American people who are not paid enough to pay income taxes they will let that Oligarchy grow and flourish here in America UNLESS THEY ARE STOPPED AT THE POLLS!

 

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER.

 


Now that the Dems are "coming out of the closet" and exposing their Socialist thinking they need a way to disassociate themselves from their past support of the USSR and Communism. I expect that this little game that has popped up is related to that. 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
242
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
226
Views

Re: hammer and sickle

226 Views
Message 23 of 62

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Yep, the "Oh how I hate Trump" has have come up with some new, ever so clever ways to vent their spleens.

Nope,  the symbol is about  "Oh how Trump loves Putin and ruthless dictators" ..... loves them more than his own country that he insulted while Republicans look the other way on his treasonous actions!

If I understand you, the use of the Communist symbol is a way of saying one does not like who is President. A strange symbol to use.

 

Keep it up folks, it all contributes to the big blue wave trickle you are creating.

Actually, Trump and the Republican "look the other way" attitude toward his vile actions will "contribute" to the "big blue WAVE"

I suppose if there truly were "vile actions" you'd have a point. But in the real world - bye-bye "blue wave".

 

I really do not think that "I hate Trump" and "free" are the themes that will carry the day in November. But, if it gets you all giggly today - enjoy.

It's Trump's treasonous insulting of America and its allies while praising Putin and Russia "that will carry the day" of the blue wave "in November"!

I guess we shall see. I think most Americans can see the value of negotiations with wold leaders - all world leaders.

 


 


 


what is a "wold" leader?


Sorry - I think most Americans can see the value of negotiations with world leaders - all world leaders. Do you agree?


like tossing the TPP for Kim? Allowing ZTE back in the door? tossing nato for putin?

 


hillary opposed tpp - ZTE is part of negotiations - nato needs updating for IT'S benefit

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
226
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
232
Views

Re: hammer and sickle

232 Views
Message 24 of 62

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

This one is in Indiana...

EfEeqA2.pngThe logo for the former Soviet Union is PERFECT for the neoRepublican Party. The USSR had NOTHING to do with Socialism or Communism but was exactly the sort of Oligarchy of by and for the very rich the GOPerLords desire for America.

 

The Republican base is so filled with hatred for half the American people who are not paid enough to pay income taxes they will let that Oligarchy grow and flourish here in America UNLESS THEY ARE STOPPED AT THE POLLS!

 

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER.

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
232
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
216
Views

Re: hammer and sickle

216 Views
Message 25 of 62

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Yep, the "Oh how I hate Trump" has have come up with some new, ever so clever ways to vent their spleens.

Nope,  the symbol is about  "Oh how Trump loves Putin and ruthless dictators" ..... loves them more than his own country that he insulted while Republicans look the other way on his treasonous actions!

If I understand you, the use of the Communist symbol is a way of saying one does not like who is President. A strange symbol to use.

 

Keep it up folks, it all contributes to the big blue wave trickle you are creating.

Actually, Trump and the Republican "look the other way" attitude toward his vile actions will "contribute" to the "big blue WAVE"

I suppose if there truly were "vile actions" you'd have a point. But in the real world - bye-bye "blue wave".

 

I really do not think that "I hate Trump" and "free" are the themes that will carry the day in November. But, if it gets you all giggly today - enjoy.

It's Trump's treasonous insulting of America and its allies while praising Putin and Russia "that will carry the day" of the blue wave "in November"!

I guess we shall see. I think most Americans can see the value of negotiations with wold leaders - all world leaders.

 


 


 


what is a "wold" leader?


Sorry - I think most Americans can see the value of negotiations with world leaders - all world leaders. Do you agree?


like tossing the TPP for Kim? Allowing ZTE back in the door? tossing nato for putin?

 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
216
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
216
Views

Re: hammer and sickle

216 Views
Message 26 of 62

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@gordyfl wrote:

It's looks to me as pay back time.

 

Hitler - Obama - Lenin...

 

obama billboard hitler.jpg

 

 https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=128514851

 

 

And "Comrade" Obama with Hammer and Sickle...

 

comrade-obama-sign_2.jpg

 

 http://www.msnbc.com/politicsnation/billboard-georgia-compares-obama-hitler

 

 Certainly those are extreme. However, Obama did lean towards the Socialist side of the options where Trump leans more towards the Capitalism side.

 


 


You mean Socialist like Canada and Capitalist like Venezuela right?  'Cause Trump is teating up trade deals, acting as the winner & loser Kommisar, and  subsidizing industries like coal, steel, and soybeans.  You have an odd definition of Capitalisim


It's not all that complicated. I mean Obama did lean towards the Socialist side of the options where Trump leans more towards the Capitalism side.


Yes. Trump leans toward extreme capitalism. profit for the few over the welfare of the people.

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
216
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
224
Views

Re: hammer and sickle

224 Views
Message 27 of 62

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:
 

 Certainly those are extreme. However, Obama did lean towards the Socialist side of the options where Trump leans more towards the Capitalism side.

 


How does TRUMP THE CHUMP lean toward the CAPITALISM side?

 

By his use of isolationist tariffs so farmers have to receive some of our CAPITALIST tax dollars to stay afloat?

 

By his use of Federal Monies to bolster his CAPITALIST businesses through his continued visitations to TRUMP THE CHUMP properties when on "week-end vacations".

 

By his installing of one cabinet member after another who are nothing but crooks who have stolen CAPITALIST tax dollars by buying phone booths, $31,000 tables, and free air travel to Europe to watch the Wimbledon Tennis Matches?

 

Please tell me how TRUMP THE CHUMP leans toward the CAPITALISM side.

 

Now remember, no president holds sway over either the economy or the stock market as every economist will tell you. They run under their own power regardless of who is in the White House..... so don't say that it is because "the economy is good".


It was a comparative statement and referred to ideology, not Cabinet nominations.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
224
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
218
Views

Re: hammer and sickle

218 Views
Message 28 of 62

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@gordyfl wrote:

It's looks to me as pay back time.

 

Hitler - Obama - Lenin...

 

obama billboard hitler.jpg

 

 https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=128514851

 

 

And "Comrade" Obama with Hammer and Sickle...

 

comrade-obama-sign_2.jpg

 

 http://www.msnbc.com/politicsnation/billboard-georgia-compares-obama-hitler

 

 Certainly those are extreme. However, Obama did lean towards the Socialist side of the options where Trump leans more towards the Capitalism side.

 


 


You mean Socialist like Canada and Capitalist like Venezuela right?  'Cause Trump is teating up trade deals, acting as the winner & loser Kommisar, and  subsidizing industries like coal, steel, and soybeans.  You have an odd definition of Capitalisim


It's not all that complicated. I mean Obama did lean towards the Socialist side of the options where Trump leans more towards the Capitalism side.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
218
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
219
Views

Re: hammer and sickle

219 Views
Message 29 of 62

@rk9152 wrote:
 

 Certainly those are extreme. However, Obama did lean towards the Socialist side of the options where Trump leans more towards the Capitalism side.

 


How does TRUMP THE CHUMP lean toward the CAPITALISM side?

 

By his use of isolationist tariffs so farmers have to receive some of our CAPITALIST tax dollars to stay afloat?

 

By his use of Federal Monies to bolster his CAPITALIST businesses through his continued visitations to TRUMP THE CHUMP properties when on "week-end vacations".

 

By his installing of one cabinet member after another who are nothing but crooks who have stolen CAPITALIST tax dollars by buying phone booths, $31,000 tables, and free air travel to Europe to watch the Wimbledon Tennis Matches?

 

Please tell me how TRUMP THE CHUMP leans toward the CAPITALISM side.

 

Now remember, no president holds sway over either the economy or the stock market as every economist will tell you. They run under their own power regardless of who is in the White House..... so don't say that it is because "the economy is good".

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
219
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
186
Views

Re: hammer and sickle

186 Views
Message 30 of 62

@rk9152 wrote:

@gordyfl wrote:

It's looks to me as pay back time.

 

Hitler - Obama - Lenin...

 

obama billboard hitler.jpg

 

 https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=128514851

 

 

And "Comrade" Obama with Hammer and Sickle...

 

comrade-obama-sign_2.jpg

 

 http://www.msnbc.com/politicsnation/billboard-georgia-compares-obama-hitler

 

 Certainly those are extreme. However, Obama did lean towards the Socialist side of the options where Trump leans more towards the Capitalism side.

 


 


You mean Socialist like Canada and Capitalist like Venezuela right?  'Cause Trump is teating up trade deals, acting as the winner & loser Kommisar, and  subsidizing industries like coal, steel, and soybeans.  You have an odd definition of Capitalisim

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
186
Views