Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: hammer and sickle

Message 1 of 62

@rk9152 wrote:

Sunnuvagun - it looks like antifa has gone Republican:

Antifa

Those are clearly trump supporters who would rather live under Putin than be patriotic American Citizens.

Gotta give trump supporters credit for sticking totgether...

7931c874827adb17c5cc64349f1a2744--political-views-very-well.jpg

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 62

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Well, Russia is a factor on the world scene.

And they are also our adversaries .... led by a ruthless killer who does not warrant the immense praise Trump bestowed on him!

If you prefer, "I told him to cut it out" as opposed to in depth negotiations - so be it.

Trump's praise for Putin while insulting and disparaging his own country is treason .... hardly any "in depth negotiation" as you absurdly attempt to cover up Trump's treasonous actions!

Enjoy wallowing in your hatred.

Posting known facts is not hatred rk. 

And attempts to cover up for Trump's treasonous actions are quite shameful!

He is not disparaging,

Trump disparaged (and insulted) America at Helsinki!

you are wallowing -

Posting known facts is not wallowing .... but your evasion of them is certainly wallowing!

whatever floats your boat. 

Facts float my boat rk. Your denial of them sinks yours!

I assume we are done with this topic.

"We?"

nope - wrong - again...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 62

Sunnuvagun - it looks like antifa has gone Republican:

Antifa

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 62

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

And they are also our adversaries .... led by a ruthless killer who does not warrant the immense praise Trump bestowed on him!

If you prefer, "I told him to cut it out" as opposed to in depth negotiations - so be it.

Trump's praise for Putin while insulting and disparaging his own country is treason .... hardly any "in depth negotiation" as you absurdly attempt to cover up Trump's treasonous actions!

He is not disparaging,

you are wallowing -

Posting known facts is not wallowing .... but your evasion of them is certainly wallowing!

I assume we are done with this topic.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 62

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

He is not disparaging,

you are wallowing -

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 62

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

He is not disparaging, you are wallowing - whatever floats your boat. 

Might there be "skill" involved in "interpretation" - such as blatantly dishonest Sarah "lies every day" Huckstering Sanders displays on behalf of her boss - who now has over 4000 lies verified?

It appears that it takes a "special" kind of ability to distort perception of reality by suggesting that the opposition is "wallowing" while simultaneously swallowing - hook, line, and sinker - the entirety of the instructions that Putin gave to trump to pass on to his obtuse and credulous cultist trash...

floatsurgoat.jpg

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 62

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

He is not disparaging, you are wallowing - whatever floats your boat. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 62

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

rk9152

I just hope there is an America with any values left. Also,  I got used to Red,  White and Blue.  Not to to keen on Red and Gold. 

Fear not - all this nonsense with the hammer and sickle is just another strange game of the left. When they run out of ideas, that come up with this nonsense. Sometimes it's Nazi, fascist, Germany in the '30s and now the Communist symbol.

When the shoe fits .... and those shoes fit quite welll on Trump!

Bottom line, Trump is good for America and will be good for America for the next 6 1/2 years.

Most doubtful as Trump's actions at Helsinki clearly show that Trump is "good for Russia"!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 62

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Der Trumper doesn't have the brains to "negotiate" a one-car funeral. He just makes an outrageous demand and waits to see what happens.

So far, what's happened is:

1. He's elevated not one but TWO murderous dictators to World Status and gotten NOTHING in return.

2. He began a trade war and LOST, costing taxpayers $12 Billion to bail out his supporters with more to come.

3. Set in motion inflation that will cause American workers to see their real income shrink by another 5% this year

4. Lost FOREVER billions in sales of our ag products as our former customers find RELIABLE suppliers.

5. Destroyed FOREVER the dignity of the Presidency.

Relax, scout - in 6 1/.2 years we will have a new President.

More like 12 1/2 WEEKS - Starting to see a lot of PENSE 2019 bumperstickers.

Pence will move into the White House while Trump will move into the Big House.

And that move just got closer today when Trump, again, obstructed justice with his order to end Mueller's investigation.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 62

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Yep, the "Oh how I hate Trump" has have come up with some new, ever so clever ways to vent their spleens.

Nope,  the symbol is about  "Oh how Trump loves Putin and ruthless dictators" ..... loves them more than his own country that he insulted while Republicans look the other way on his treasonous actions!

If I understand you, the use of the Communist symbol is a way of saying one does not like who is President. A strange symbol to use.

You obviously chose to not understand my comment. It means exactly as stated ..... "the symbol is about "Trump loving Putin more than his own country that he insulted while Republicans look the other way on his treasonous actions .... as you've just done with your contrived reply!

Keep it up folks, it all contributes to the big blue wave trickle you are creating.

Actually, Trump and the Republican "look the other way" attitude toward his vile actions will "contribute" to the "big blue WAVE"

I suppose if there truly were "vile actions" you'd have a point. But in the real world - bye-bye "blue wave".

Trump's recent treasonous actions, his bigotry, his racism, his misogyny, his perpetual lies, his attempt to eliminate health care for 30 million Americans, his proposed enormous cuts to Medicare and Medicaid (when he promised to protect these programs), his threat to shut down the government if Congress doesn'r fund his asanine wall (a wall he promised Mexico would pay for) are  all "vile actions" and will further generate a well deserved "blue wave"!

I really do not think that "I hate Trump" and "free" are the themes that will carry the day in November. But, if it gets you all giggly today - enjoy.

It's Trump's treasonous insulting of America and its allies while praising Putin and Russia "that will carry the day" of the blue wave "in November"!

I guess we shall see. I think most Americans can see the value of negotiations with wold leaders - all world leaders.

Trump's immense praise for Putin while insulting his own country is hardly any "negotiation" rk. Rather, it was Trump running to Putin with a white flag and a yellow streak down his back!

Kudos
Views