Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Reply
Trusted Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
180
Views

fine with Nazis gathering on his lawn

180 Views
Message 11 of 51

MyExper said, "The REAL question, rk, is why do you continually try to cover up Trump's affinity for Nazis, KKKers, and WHITE SUPREMACISTS?"

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
180
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
174
Views

Re: fine with Nazis gathering on his lawn

174 Views
Message 12 of 51

@myexper wrote:


Never said otherwise rk ..... so just another one of your usual evasion tactics.

 I was talking about YOUR made up "topicm" and Trump's 'look the other way' cavalier attitude toward Nazis ..... even when they brutally murder people!


No evasion, no tactic, no topicm, no cavalier, no Nazis - no issue.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
174
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
167
Views

Re: fine with Nazis gathering on his lawn

167 Views
Message 13 of 51

@myexper wrote:

The REAL question, rk, is why do you continually try to cover up Trump's affinity for Nazis, KKKers, and WHITE SUPREMACISTS?
I don't he doesn't so there is no point to further beating that dead horse.

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
167
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
179
Views

Re: fine with Nazis gathering on his lawn

179 Views
Message 14 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

When did the President say he was "fine with Nazis gathering on his lawn"?


He implied it when he obviously condoned it and never condemned their actions of murdering and severely injuring numerous people last year!

 

Since he did condemn it and does so regularly, I guess you would have to agree that the topicm is a fraud.

 


 


"topicm" is something you made up ..... as such, likely fraudulent.


It wasn't me that claimed "fine with Nazis gathering on his lawn".


Never said otherwise rk ..... so just another one of your usual evasion tactics.

 I was talking about YOUR made up "topicm" and Trump's 'look the other way' cavalier attitude toward Nazis ..... even when they brutally murder people!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
179
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
178
Views

Re: fine with Nazis gathering on his lawn

178 Views
Message 15 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

The whole thing fizzled—maybe too much police presence scared the cowardly white nationalists away.

 

trump welcomed racists onto the WH lawn last year when he called them “fine people”, when he told America Hispanics were rapists and drug dealers, and when he redlined blacks decades ago. He is, as a sitting racist US president, the head of the KKK and all other such hate groups.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


The topic is a ..... misrepresentation of truth.

No ... your reply is a denial of truth!

No....your response is in error!

Facts say otherwise rk .... like the Nazi salute and "hale Trump" shouted at his rallies!

 

The C-ville reference is a ...... misrepresentation of truth.

No .... your reply is an evasion from the truth!

No.....your reply is a distortion of the truth!

Trump's delayed and cavalier response to the people murdered and run over by Nazis at C-ville says otherwise rk!

 

 

 

So, it would appear the post is no more than one more meaningless spouting of hatred.

Actually, the REAL "hatred" is spouted by the Nazis, white supremacists and KKKers that Trump supports instead of condemning.

And 'looking the other way' on Trump's support for these vile organizations is an extension of that "hatred".

Yes, it is and since the President does no "look the other way" on this issue, he is obviously in no way in support of these vile organizations. As such, all of these inaccurate charges against our President are based on blind hatred.

Noooo ..... based on facts. Please recall that Trump's chief strategy adviser was a white supremacist!


 


 Why would one recall a lie??


 


 


The REAL question, rk, is why do you continually try to cover up Trump's affinity for Nazis, KKKers, and WHITE SUPREMACISTS?

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
178
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
201
Views

Re: fine with Nazis gathering on his lawn

201 Views
Message 16 of 51

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

The whole thing fizzled—maybe too much police presence scared the cowardly white nationalists away.

 

trump welcomed racists onto the WH lawn last year when he called them “fine people”, when he told America Hispanics were rapists and drug dealers, and when he redlined blacks decades ago. He is, as a sitting racist US president, the head of the KKK and all other such hate groups.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


The topic is a ..... misrepresentation of truth.

No ... your reply is a denial of truth!

No....your response is in error!

Facts say otherwise rk .... like the Nazi salute and "hale Trump" shouted at his rallies!

 

The C-ville reference is a ...... misrepresentation of truth.

No .... your reply is an evasion from the truth!

No.....your reply is a distortion of the truth!

Trump's delayed and cavalier response to the people murdered and run over by Nazis at C-ville says otherwise rk!

 

 

 

So, it would appear the post is no more than one more meaningless spouting of hatred.

Actually, the REAL "hatred" is spouted by the Nazis, white supremacists and KKKers that Trump supports instead of condemning.

And 'looking the other way' on Trump's support for these vile organizations is an extension of that "hatred".

Yes, it is and since the President does no "look the other way" on this issue, he is obviously in no way in support of these vile organizations. As such, all of these inaccurate charges against our President are based on blind hatred.

Noooo ..... based on facts. Please recall that Trump's chief strategy adviser was a white supremacist!


 


 Why would one recall a lie??


 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
201
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
201
Views

Re: fine with Nazis gathering on his lawn

201 Views
Message 17 of 51

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

When did the President say he was "fine with Nazis gathering on his lawn"?


He implied it when he obviously condoned it and never condemned their actions of murdering and severely injuring numerous people last year!

 

Since he did condemn it and does so regularly, I guess you would have to agree that the topicm is a fraud.

 


 


"topicm" is something you made up ..... as such, likely fraudulent.


It wasn't me that claimed "fine with Nazis gathering on his lawn".

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
201
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
204
Views

Re: fine with Nazis gathering on his lawn

204 Views
Message 18 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

The whole thing fizzled—maybe too much police presence scared the cowardly white nationalists away.

 

trump welcomed racists onto the WH lawn last year when he called them “fine people”, when he told America Hispanics were rapists and drug dealers, and when he redlined blacks decades ago. He is, as a sitting racist US president, the head of the KKK and all other such hate groups.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


The topic is a ..... misrepresentation of truth.

No ... your reply is a denial of truth!

No....your response is in error!

Facts say otherwise rk .... like the Nazi salute and "hale Trump" shouted at his rallies!

 

The C-ville reference is a ...... misrepresentation of truth.

No .... your reply is an evasion from the truth!

No.....your reply is a distortion of the truth!

Trump's delayed and cavalier response to the people murdered and run over by Nazis at C-ville says otherwise rk!

 

 

 

So, it would appear the post is no more than one more meaningless spouting of hatred.

Actually, the REAL "hatred" is spouted by the Nazis, white supremacists and KKKers that Trump supports instead of condemning.

And 'looking the other way' on Trump's support for these vile organizations is an extension of that "hatred".

Yes, it is and since the President does no "look the other way" on this issue, he is obviously in no way in support of these vile organizations. As such, all of these inaccurate charges against our President are based on blind hatred.

Noooo ..... based on facts. Please recall that Trump's chief strategy adviser was a white supremacist!


 


 


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
204
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
189
Views

Re: fine with Nazis gathering on his lawn

189 Views
Message 19 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

When did the President say he was "fine with Nazis gathering on his lawn"?


He implied it when he obviously condoned it and never condemned their actions of murdering and severely injuring numerous people last year!

 

Since he did condemn it and does so regularly, I guess you would have to agree that the topicm is a fraud.

 


 


"topicm" is something you made up ..... as such, likely fraudulent.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
189
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
199
Views

Re: fine with Nazis gathering on his lawn

199 Views
Message 20 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

When did the President say he was "fine with Nazis gathering on his lawn"?


He implied it when he obviously condoned it and never condemned their actions of murdering and severely injuring numerous people last year!

 


This is why the Nazis, KKK and White Supremacists LOVE donny as POTUS - He can advance their cause simply by NOT CONDEMING IT! Now that they control the GOP, their dream of ending Womens Rights, Minority Rights, Childrens Rights is at hand! they are free to HATE EVERYONE, and they do.


First "he is fine with"; then "he implied"; and now "he didn't condemn" (actually he did, over and over).

 

You guys (generic) just flat out refuse to let facts interfere with your hatred.

 

And now a new manufactured hate topic - "Nazis are opposed to Childrens Rights". Where do you find this stuff? Rhetorical question - the same place you find stats.


 

That's nowhere near being on topic - a normal sort of thing for supporters of cowardly and treasonous trump...

 

The topic is all about trump being fine with Nazis gathering on his front lawn - just so long as his tacit approval of white supremacists, KKK, Nazis and other racist white trash can't be used to give him bad publicity or embarass him...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
199
Views