There's always more to discover with an AARP membership! Check out your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: #dotard

Message 1 of 5

trump is very questionable personality. A psychologist was interviewed this week commenting on the increasing frequency of his lies per day. And then there was the book written by 28 psychologist and psychiatrists commenting on aspects of his personality which are not good signs, especially for a president. Have not read book, but did see interviews. We know what we see and hear, and red flags are being thrown up everywhere. Are people paying attention, or do they care?

very frosty

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
AARP Expert
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

And then there's this: 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-falsely-accuses-the-new-york-times-of-making-up-a-sour...

"Trump falsely accuses the New York Times of making up a source. It was an official who briefed reporters."  As ordered by the White House!!!!

His cognitive capacity and mental health are a concern for many.

Jane

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

It does raise an interesting question. What if all the lies, misinformation, managerial incompetence, and just plain insane foreign policy are the result of his mental faculties failing? 

I always assumed he was either a snowflake who never had to be productive or a tool of Putin but this is another reason. 

Kudos
Views
AARP Expert
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

i agree with your politics. my guess is that he typed it on his phone and it auto corrected Melania to Melanie. Just a guess. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

#dotard

Message 5 of 5

Are we, 17+ months into this (fiasco imho) going to continue to allow this #dotard to divert from his own bad deeds and offensive actions?

Guess this is our issue, 60s-80s peeps; we let this self-serving, egotistical, hippocritacle, misguided, selfish, sexist, racist individual become president of the united states (note lower-case)...

Shame on us, USA; make America better than Trump NOW! We do not deserve a racist, sexual predator in the White House!

e.g... "Welcome Home Melanie..." #dotard

#VegasStrong

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Replies