Learn how to use Uber, Lyft and other ride-sharing services!  Register now for a free AARP webinar Nov. 18.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: disingenuous nonsense

Message 1 of 7

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@k315178f wrote:

I HAVE A KEEN ASSUMPTION ON THESE ISSUES AND WHEN I 1ST. HEARD ABOUT THE IRAN DEAL AND GAVE THEM THE OK TO BUILD NUKES AND PAID 1.4 BILLION TO IRAN IN CASH WAS SO TREASONOUS I COULD'T HARDLY BELIEVE WHAT I WAS SEEING, TOTAL DISREGUARD FOR AMERICANS AND THIER FAMILIES .

MADE ME SICK THEN AND WORSE NOW THAT WE ARE ON THE CUSP OF WAR WITH NORTH KOREA AND NOW RUSSIA IS IN AGAIN DUE TO THEM STEALING 20% OF OUR URANIAM. 

SUPER HIGH TREASON AGAINST THE STATE IS PUNISHABLE BY HANGING NO MATTER WHAT DEATH SHOULD ABSOLULY BE THE ONLY LAW FOR HIGHEST TREASON EVER COMMITED IN THIS COUNTRY.

Maybe you wouldn't be so sick if you actually learned some facts about the Iran deal.

Y'know snoopy, it's possible this guy does have a pretty good idea of what the facts actually are and does what he/she does anyway.  We already have a few of those on board, what's another one more or less?  Then too, it's possible fact is not within the scope of his/her 'mission'.  Hmmmmm?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

@k315178f wrote:

I HAVE A KEEN ASSUMPTION ON THESE ISSUES AND WHEN I 1ST. HEARD ABOUT THE IRAN DEAL AND GAVE THEM THE OK TO BUILD NUKES AND PAID 1.4 BILLION TO IRAN IN CASH WAS SO TREASONOUS I COULD'T HARDLY BELIEVE WHAT I WAS SEEING, TOTAL DISREGUARD FOR AMERICANS AND THIER FAMILIES .

MADE ME SICK THEN AND WORSE NOW THAT WE ARE ON THE CUSP OF WAR WITH NORTH KOREA AND NOW RUSSIA IS IN AGAIN DUE TO THEM STEALING 20% OF OUR URANIAM. 

SUPER HIGH TREASON AGAINST THE STATE IS PUNISHABLE BY HANGING NO MATTER WHAT DEATH SHOULD ABSOLULY BE THE ONLY LAW FOR HIGHEST TREASON EVER COMMITED IN THIS COUNTRY.

Maybe you wouldn't be so sick if you actually learned some facts about the Iran deal.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

@k315178f wrote:

did you know.Iran fights ISIS? The Saudis wont?

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

It does not matter who paid for it. We now need a Benghazi style investigation to see  which  of the allegations are accurate. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

Finally-The Obama and Hillary scandalous years are being scrutinized. Trump was right.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

disingenuous nonsense

Message 7 of 7

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/10/25/gop-spin-about-the-new-steele-dossier-s...

GOP spin about the new ‘Steele Dossier’ story is disingenuous nonsense

There may be no talent the Republican Party and the conservative movement have that is more astounding than the way they are able to take a ludicrous idea with zero relationship to actual facts, light a fuse on it, and turn it into an explosive firework of spin that manages to confuse everyone who tries to look at the issue that started the whole controversy.

Right now we’re getting a look at one of those projects, in the form of the reaction we’re seeing to the news that the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped pay for research that ultimately resulted in the infamous “Steele Dossier.”

We’re going to walk through the actual facts, not only to get clear what’s true and what isn’t but also to understand how the Republican obfuscation effort is being implemented.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors