Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: beaten, kept naked in cells and tied to chairs

Message 61 of 276

@john258 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
Even the title of this thread is ludicrous. If I were giving awards for the most outrageous, this one would get it for sure.

Why as it is true by fact.

Say wot?????  I have never heard of something being "true by fact". And the topic is just trash-talk.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 276

@john258 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
Even the title of this thread is ludicrous. If I were giving awards for the most outrageous, this one would get it for sure.

So has the allegations been proven to be true?

Yes

You have the documentation?  Have a link to where it can be found? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 276

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Yes

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 276

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Ignoblers continue to deny reality, because it paints them and their leader in a bad light.    That nonsense is what they probably used when they were caught as teens, they attempted to lie their way out of whatever bad thing they did.    The difference is that this is not a singular teen, but a group of them that were all treated the same way.    

Did these same people ignore what US did to people in Iraq, where torture was brought home to the US via journalist, aka Abu Ghraib.    

The lawyers, US lawyers are reporting on the mishandling of these same people via the regimes zero-tolerance  ploy, that also treats people unfairly and unconstitutionally.  https://www.thedailybeast.com/feds-force-immigrants-into-parking-garage-for-assembly-line-justice?re...

And when they come for you, will you notice that no one cares or supports you?

I had not heard of illegal immigrants being placed in Abu Ghraid. Can you substantiate that?

A ludicrous straw man argument rk .... as that was NEVER stated!

You put YOUR words into the post of another poster and then demand that the other poster substantiate what YOU contrived ...... dishonest and LUDICROUS!!

If it is not related to the topic - why is it there?

A question better posed to yourself as it was you who posted your contrived question "there".

It wasn't be that brought Abu Ghraib up. Nor did you. So, what is your involvement and point?  ..........

.......... To "point out" your dishonest and ludicrous posting.

You took "Abu Grhrabi" out of the context in which another poster brought it up and inserted your words around it contriving a different context.  You then fallaciously accused another poster of coming up with what you contrived and then demanded that the other poster substantiate what you contrived!

I didn't bring it up and I was not out of context.

Never said YOU brought it up rk ... but you certainly used it out of context!

Another poster brought it up and then you accused that poster of saying "illegal immigrants (were) being placed in Abu Ghraid" ..... a comment that the other poster NEVER made.

It's all in this very thread to see. Now you're denying even your own postings!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 276

@john258 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 276

@Soosie wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 276

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Ignoblers continue to deny reality, because it paints them and their leader in a bad light.    That nonsense is what they probably used when they were caught as teens, they attempted to lie their way out of whatever bad thing they did.    The difference is that this is not a singular teen, but a group of them that were all treated the same way.    

Did these same people ignore what US did to people in Iraq, where torture was brought home to the US via journalist, aka Abu Ghraib.    

The lawyers, US lawyers are reporting on the mishandling of these same people via the regimes zero-tolerance  ploy, that also treats people unfairly and unconstitutionally.  https://www.thedailybeast.com/feds-force-immigrants-into-parking-garage-for-assembly-line-justice?re...

I had not heard of illegal immigrants being placed in Abu Ghraid. Can you substantiate that?

You put YOUR words into the post of another poster and then demand that the other poster substantiate what YOU contrived ...... dishonest and LUDICROUS!!

A question better posed to yourself as it was you who posted your contrived question "there".

It wasn't be that brought Abu Ghraib up. Nor did you. So, what is your involvement and point?  ..........

You took "Abu Grhrabi" out of the context in which another poster brought it up and inserted your words around it contriving a different context.  You then fallaciously accused another poster of coming up with what you contrived and then demanded that the other poster substantiate what you contrived!

I didn't bring it up and I was not out of context.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 276
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 276

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 276

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Ummm...children already suffering PTSD fleeing a virtual war zone and traveling 1000 miles alone and on foot are mistreated and react badly, so Republicans say they must then be stripped naked, tied to chairs with bags on their heads and beaten until their bones break. Besides, they should've know better than try and find rufuge in any country that could elect Der Trumper. That about cover the Republican position on the moral disaster Der Trumper has created with refugee children?

Seems the newRepoublicans are either sadists or psychopaths, which would explain their defense of Der Trumper AND the immoral and inhumane treatment of Children by the minions of Der Trumper.  By the way, the citizens of Dachau dened anything was amiss in the "work camp" on the outskirts of thei city UNTIL Ike made them take a walk-thru. Ike made certain the depravity was recorded on film and well documented so NO ONE could later deny it happened, but now his party is doing exactly that, and denying what their leaders are doing today.

Can you point any individuals that qualify for, "so Republicans say they must then be stripped naked, tied to chairs with bags on their heads and beaten until their bones break"? If not, why not drop this offensive nonsense (including Dachau) and get back in the real world - or is your resentment, hatred, and jealousy so deep that it cannot be overcome?

Kudos
Views