Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: beaten, kept naked in cells and tied to chairs

Message 21 of 276

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Once again you show how little you know about what is happening. The NAVY was given a directive by the White House to build these camps. That directive was leaked and in the press weeks ago. The NAVY also told us where they are building the camps, and all are inside military basses. The locations were also leaked and there were 2 in CA. As I have suggested to you before take the time and learn a subject before you post.

I'm aware of that.  One place is at Lackland AFB in San Antonio, another is San Diego at the Naval base there.  No secret there and no classified directives.  Your posts are about as authoritative as the rumors several years ago about the government building an underground concentration underneath an abandoned Walmart.

If you were aware of it why did you make the post? There was a secret as the directive from the WH was leaked. The Navy did not put anything in detail out until after it was leaked. You confirmed my post on this was true, and the post you made was not. You have not a clue what you are talking about on this subject, but you play the cover up game. Looks like your info comes from the underground govt. building somewhere near you.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 276

TXGrandpa2,

So ridding in a staff car or jeep is no big deal. I only wish I could have gone aboard the SS LEAHY. 

I wish you a great day.

Nancy Jayne  Leahy

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 276

TxGrandpa2,

No,  we are going in his own car.  But,  I have ridden in a staff jeep many years ago.  See my father was a Col in the Marines. He was in the JAG.  So my brother and sister and I rode all over Naval Bases. Saved on shoe leather, really made it easier for my father. Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 276

@n566192l wrote:

TxGrandpa2,

A Marine Col, is driving me. Thanks for your concern about proper Id. He has assured me All is Squared away as far as entrance and total access to the Base. No conspiracy here,  just a need for plasma. Nancy 

Wow!!!  This is getting even deeper!!!!  I would guess that Marine Colonel is taking you there in a staff car?

Have a nice day

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 276

TxGrandpa2,

A Marine Col, is driving me. Thanks for your concern about proper Id. He has assured me All is Squared away as far as entrance and total access to the Base. No conspiracy here,  just a need for plasma. Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 276

@n566192l wrote:

Thank you john258,

For enlightening  Tx on this issue.  I am driving to a Milatory Base to give plasma.  Apparently, there is an urgent need.  I have no time for TxGrandpa2 foolishness on the issues. Nancy 

Be sure to have your proper ID at the gate. 

Perhaps there should be a Conspiracy Forum here?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 276

@john258 wrote:

Once again you show how little you know about what is happening. The NAVY was given a directive by the White House to build these camps. That directive was leaked and in the press weeks ago. The NAVY also told us where they are building the camps, and all are inside military basses. The locations were also leaked and there were 2 in CA. As I have suggested to you before take the time and learn a subject before you post.

I'm aware of that.  One place is at Lackland AFB in San Antonio, another is San Diego at the Naval base there.  No secret there and no classified directives.  Your posts are about as authoritative as the rumors several years ago about the government building an underground concentration underneath an abandoned Walmart.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 276

Thank you john258,

For enlightening  Tx on this issue.  I am driving to a Milatory Base to give plasma.  Apparently, there is an urgent need.  I have no time for TxGrandpa2 foolishness on the issues. Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 276

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Only to the enablers would it be appropriate to discuss what you outline. What she posts has everything to do with the topic. What she is telling us is that the Fed. Government under dictator Trump is building concentration camps to house 100,000 people, and that means Dictator Trump will be sending the people who oppose him to them. Dictator Trump wants to hide this, and as usual the enablers try and help him. Fight Dicator Trump by exposing what he is doing.

I've never heard of that, especially the military helping in such a thing.  If they are doing something like that, then why are these mililtary people telling what they are doing to those without a need to know?   Where do you get your information?

If its as common knowledge as your being aware, or these military personnel going around telling everyone, then there is no need for Russia or anyone to hack government computers.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 276

@john258 wrote:

Only to the enablers would it be appropriate to discuss what you outline. What she posts has everything to do with the topic. What she is telling us is that the Fed. Government under dictator Trump is building concentration camps to house 100,000 people, and that means Dictator Trump will be sending the people who oppose him to them. Dictator Trump wants to hide this, and as usual the enablers try and help him. Fight Dicator Trump by exposing what he is doing.

I've never heard of that, especially the military helping in such a thing.  If they are doing something like that, then why are these mililtary people telling what they are doing to those without a need to know?   Where do you get your information?

If its as common knowledge as your being aware, or these military personnel going around telling everyone, then there is no need for Russia or anyone to hack government computers.

Kudos
Views