Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: beaten, kept naked in cells and tied to chairs

Message 271 of 276

Why do you think this may be untrue, or do you just hope it is?  Outsiders are not  permitted  to observe the conditions;

the Press is denied access. If there is nothing to hide, show us.

I think you are niave to think that these children are being

taken care of properly.  

Come on, Hitler denied there were concentration camps.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 272 of 276
@Tex......I just added to my post. This is the biggest crock I have seen lately.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 273 of 276

@Soosie wrote:
I would say this is BS. Who in the heck does it say this this deed? What a crock of horse manure.

Reporting that immigrant CHILDREN claims this points toward it just being BS.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 274 of 276

I would say this is BS. Who in the heck does it say did this deed? What a crock of horse manure.  If this is what you guys are having to try to promote in order to get a non-thinker's vote, it is a sad day.  SOOOOOO, why didn't the person(s) interviewing these children and I guess speaking their language do the right thing and save them?  Did they just walk away from such a tragic scene.  BS.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 275 of 276

@gruffstuff wrote:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-news-virginia-abuse-062118-story.html

Immigrant children say they were beaten, kept naked in cells and tied to chairs at center

Immigrant children locked up at a Virginia center say they were beaten, left naked in cells and strapped to chairs by guards.

Around 30 unaccompanied minors are being held at the Shenandoah Valley Juvenile Center and have suffered from an abusive atmosphere, according to a federal court case filed on behalf of an unidentified undocumented 17-year-old boy from Mexico.

It's a defect that has always lived deep in the soul of conservatives...

We saw it in Abu Ghraib with adult prisoners...

Now we see trump supporting right wing perverted criminals doing it here in the US to children...

Criminals?  - Yes - people who do that to children have committed criminal acts - you know - ordinary everyday trump supporters - "fine people"...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

beaten, kept naked in cells and tied to chairs

Message 276 of 276

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-news-virginia-abuse-062118-story.html

Immigrant children say they were beaten, kept naked in cells and tied to chairs at center

Immigrant children locked up at a Virginia center say they were beaten, left naked in cells and strapped to chairs by guards.

Around 30 unaccompanied minors are being held at the Shenandoah Valley Juvenile Center and have suffered from an abusive atmosphere, according to a federal court case filed on behalf of an unidentified undocumented 17-year-old boy from Mexico.

Kudos
Views
Replies