Rethink your job search and find opportunities for experienced workers with the AARP job board.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: beaten, kept naked in cells and tied to chairs

Message 11 of 276

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

Yet you used it to contrive a fallacious statement about what another poster had posted!

Nothing contrived, nothing fallacious - Abu Ghraid is not relevent.

The thread clearly shows otherwise as you used "Abu Ghraid" to contrive a fallacious statement about what another poster had posted.

Replying to that poster, you posted that you  "had not heard of illegal immigrants being placed in Abu Ghraid. Can you substantiate that?"

The poster you addressed NEVER stated that .... you contrived it!

And to make matters more absurd, you then demanded that the poster substantiate what YOU contrived.

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 276

@creppelrm wrote:

I wonder why our own allies see how Trump is changing the world order but our own people don't?  Amazing!

Not amazing in the least. The entire GOPerbase has been fed lies for so long they can no longer identify Truth. They think kidnapping and brutalizing infants and children makes them strong and secure, so why would they have any interest in stopping it from happening? Besides, they all love the fact the Republicans running the for-profit confinement camps are getting $970/day/child, a profit level that not even Albert Speer could achieve in his camps.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 276

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Not true. Dictator Trump does and he has 100,000 empty beds right now.

Of course, he needs to fill those empty beds.  Do you think the government sends me a check each month for nothing?  And that I know where that secret underground government office is?

yes and no

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 276

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Of course, he needs to fill those empty beds.  But where do you get your information?   None of it is true.

It is all true but the far right enablers understand nothing.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 276

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Of course, he needs to fill those empty beds.  But where do you get your information?   None of it is true.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 276

@john258 wrote:

Of course, he needs to fill those empty beds.  Do you think the government sends me a check each month for nothing?  And that I know where that secret underground government office is?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 276

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

If you were aware of it why did you make the post? There was a secret as the directive from the WH was leaked. The Navy did not put anything in detail out until after it was leaked. You confirmed my post on this was true, and the post you made was not. You have not a clue what you are talking about on this subject, but you play the cover up game. Looks like your info comes from the underground govt. building somewhere near you.

Yes, there is an  "underground" government building about a mile from my home where I get all my information.  I'm not supposed to be mentioning it, but of course no one knows where I live.

Careful because you will next be called a Reb. whatever that is.

Two peas in a pod.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 276

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

If you were aware of it why did you make the post? There was a secret as the directive from the WH was leaked. The Navy did not put anything in detail out until after it was leaked. You confirmed my post on this was true, and the post you made was not. You have not a clue what you are talking about on this subject, but you play the cover up game. Looks like your info comes from the underground govt. building somewhere near you.

Yes, there is an  "underground" government building about a mile from my home where I get all my information.  I'm not supposed to be mentioning it, but of course no one knows where I live.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 276

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Careful because you will next be called a Reb. whatever that is.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 276

@john258 wrote:

Kudos
Views