Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: beaten, kept naked in cells and tied to chairs

Message 91 of 276

@creppelrm wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

For almost as long as we've had an Army (1785 to be precise), we allowed foreigners to join the fight in exchange for gaining US citizenship. Over 250,000 Filipino's served in the American military during WWII, and there were over 30,000 foreign nationals serving in the US forces deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan.

Only Republicans terrified of non-white immigrants would dispute this or be glad their tingod Trumper ended the practice, telling THOUSANDS of brave men and women they were a security risk because they still had relatives living outside the US.

Not sure where Donny expects to find translaters for his expanded war in Afghanistan, but he only plays to his moronic base, believing he knows so much more than any mere General or Admiral because, after all, Donny went to a high school were the boys played dress-up like GIJoe

Hitler degraded his own forces by persecuting the Jews who would have fought for him as they did in WWI.  He also made a mistake by treating Russian POW's badly when they would have gladly fought Stalin who at the beginning didn't treat them much better.  When all out war is fought you use all the human resources available.  Trump hasn't a clue.  But Mattis should know better.  Even W. knew better.

Hitler, WWI, Russian POWs - Which of those has anything to do with illegal immigrants?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 92 of 276

@Olderscout66 wrote:

For almost as long as we've had an Army (1785 to be precise), we allowed foreigners to join the fight in exchange for gaining US citizenship. Over 250,000 Filipino's served in the American military during WWII, and there were over 30,000 foreign nationals serving in the US forces deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan.

Only Republicans terrified of non-white immigrants would dispute this or be glad their tingod Trumper ended the practice, telling THOUSANDS of brave men and women they were a security risk because they still had relatives living outside the US.

Not sure where Donny expects to find translaters for his expanded war in Afghanistan, but he only plays to his moronic base, believing he knows so much more than any mere General or Admiral because, after all, Donny went to a high school were the boys played dress-up like GIJoe

Granting citizenship in exchange for service in the military is a good idea. But how does it relate to "tearing children from the bosoms of their mothers"? or "tingod Trump" or "Donny" or any of the rest of the childishness that has permeated this topic?

BTW have you figured out how to prove your point about the government paying 75% of the cost of colleges and universities before the Reagan tax cuts yet? Or is that just one more of "those" facts?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 93 of 276

@creppelrm wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
I would never have thought in my life that so many like the liberals here would go to such lengths to give our country away to unproven aliens. They are doing what Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia attempted during the 20th century...giving our country away. The liberals learned nothing from the mistakes that the Native Americans did when Europeans arrived at our shores.---------@tex........I am actually wondering if it really does mean much to them, but rather it is the current bandwagon to jump on. Whatever can be found for the day until the next comes along and one can sign up for that cause without a lot of thought.

No wrong again.  What if Nazi Germany would have had those Jews fight for them instead of liquidating them in WWII?  In the military W. filled the ranks with immigrants who fought bravely in some of the bitterest battles in Iraq and promised them citizenship.  Without having to reinstate the draft.  Trump just did away with that.  Japanese immigrants fought bravely in WWII with the 442 Regiment being the most decorated unit in WWII.  Immigrants fought bravely in every war the U.S. was ever involved in.  What is unproven is your lame excuse to stop  for what has made America great and that is it's immigrants.;  There Tex back on subject now tell me I'm wrong.

Does anyone know how many of the 442nd troopers mothers came into the country illegally carrying them as "get out of jail free" cards?

Who cares, they weren't wanted here after Pearl Harbor anyway.  Their sons proved all the skeptics wrong just as skeptics today will be proven wrong.

Well, someone must care - they were brought up to make some point.

The point is the mothers were detained while their sons were bleeding for this country who didn't trust their race.  Did the U.S. ever detain Germans, Itialians, ?  And it was race that did it.  They looked different.  Some of the same things we are face with today,  which Trump is resurfacing as he makes America great again.  

Except for trying to play the "racist Trump" card - or was it the "racist FDR" card, how does that relate to people entering our nation illegally?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 94 of 276

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Hitler degraded his own forces by persecuting the Jews who would have fought for him as they did in WWI.  He also made a mistake by treating Russian POW's badly when they would have gladly fought Stalin who at the beginning didn't treat them much better.  When all out war is fought you use all the human resources available.  Trump hasn't a clue.  But Mattis should know better.  Even W. knew better.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 95 of 276

@Olderscout66 wrote:

What counrty are you from? The country I reside (U.S.) has had an established, documented army since precisely, June 14, 1775.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 96 of 276

@Olderscout66 wrote:

What does this have to do with the topic?  You have a habit of making wrong turns in topics.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 97 of 276

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 98 of 276

@PaintItBlack wrote:

I decline to argue with you on this. You said what you said. Over and out.

Is that a promise?

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 99 of 276

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@PaintItBlack wrote:

I am no longer going to argue this point with you. There is nothing I can say to a man who believes it would be OK to beat children and tie them naked to chairs -- even if THIS instance is a lie, which I don't believe -- because they come from another country.

Now you are making accusations without merit.  Have you proof that these kids are being beaten and tied to chairs?  You have no idea of what their background is, or the truth of their claim.  In fact you have been making allegations not only about me, and others.

Accusations that surpass simple discussion but is more designed to be baiting and argumentative.

I am commenting -- in horror -- at your own words. You can't take them back. And you are the argumentative one, repeating the same question unrelated to these words over and over, which I am no longer going to argue with you.

I decline to argue with you on this. You said what you said. Over and out.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 100 of 276

@PaintItBlack wrote:

I am no longer going to argue this point with you. There is nothing I can say to a man who believes it would be OK to beat children and tie them naked to chairs -- even if THIS instance is a lie, which I don't believe -- because they come from another country.

Now you are making accusations without merit.  Have you proof that these kids are being beaten and tied to chairs?  You have no idea of what their background is, or the truth of their claim.  In fact you have been making allegations not only about me, and others.

Accusations that surpass simple discussion but is more designed to be baiting and argumentative.

Kudos
Views