Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: beaten, kept naked in cells and tied to chairs

Message 31 of 276

Thank you john258 for clarifying my posts.  Nancy 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 276

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

I greeted 2 Seals when they returned from their deployment.  The Seals where putting up ⛺ to house the boarder crossers. I asked How was It?. Just 😔 😔  faces for an answer.  Nancy 

What does that have to do with the topic?  Why are you dealing with all these military personnel?  Regarding your posts about their dogs wouldn't a more appropriate forum be in Dogs, Cats and Pets in Home And Family?

It is off topic in this discussion.

Only to the enablers would it be appropriate to discuss what you outline. What she posts has everything to do with the topic. What she is telling us is that the Fed. Government under dictator Trump is building concentration camps to house 100,000 people, and that means Dictator Trump will be sending the people who oppose him to them. Dictator Trump wants to hide this, and as usual the enablers try and help him. Fight Dicator Trump by exposing what he is doing.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 276

@n566192l wrote:

Tex, 

The Service Personal  or on the front lines. They were deployed to put up the ⛺,  saw it All. The men know that I am part of the Human Race,  and am saddened by these inhumane  acts. I  believe, I posted  in the right forum. Nancy 

Where are these front lines located?  I'm not getting information about all this through my military retiree newsletters, and nothing about it when I check the retired sites.  We are kept up to date about such assistance to communities.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 276

Tex, 

The Service Personal  or on the front lines. They were deployed to put up the ⛺,  saw it All. The men know that I am part of the Human Race,  and am saddened by these inhumane  acts. I  believe, I posted  in the right forum. Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 276

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Eyewitness reports from medical personal working in the camps substantiate evidence of the children being brutalized and teenage boys and girls being confined in the same sleeping quarters without any supervision.

Where can we access accounts of these eyewitness reports from medical personnel.  Nowhere in the media is there mention of these accounts or of what you are posting.

Is these reports documented or is it that they are just allegations?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 276

@n566192l wrote:

I greeted 2 Seals when they returned from their deployment.  The Seals where putting up ⛺ to house the boarder crossers. I asked How was It?. Just 😔 😔  faces for an answer.  Nancy 

What does that have to do with the topic?  Why are you dealing with all these military personnel?  Regarding your posts about their dogs wouldn't a more appropriate forum be in Dogs, Cats and Pets in Home And Family?

It is off topic in this discussion.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 276

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 276

A report, co-written by the University of Chicago Law School's International Human Rights Clinic, says the U.S. government "has failed to provide adequate safeguards and humane detention conditions for children in CBP (Customs and Border Protection) custody."

"These failures," it says, "have allowed a culture of impunity to flourish within CBP, subjecting immigrant children to conditions that are too often neglectful at best and sadistic at worst."

Attempts by Democratic members of Congress to enter the "confinement" facilities have been met with staunch refusals by the for-profit owners of the camps, and when entry was granted, the Congressmen were told then could not take pictures or recordings of the inmates.

Eyewitness reports from medical personal working in the camps substantiate evidence of the children being brutalized and teenage boys and girls being confined in the same sleeping quarters without any supervision.

Nobody in the city of Dachau admitted anything unusual about the "work camp" just outside town.

No Republican is going to rat out a system that shovels $970 tax dollars for each inmate each day into the coffers of the other Republicans running the camps.

You want to know what's really going on in these camps, you MUST eliminate the Republican Congress's ability to block investigation and conceal the facts.

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 276

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Abu Ghraib or Abu Ghraid or Abu Grhabi is not relevent to this discussion - period.

Yet you used it to contrive a fallacious statement about what another poster had posted!

It is not relevant and someone brought it up. And you continue to beat that dead horse.

Yet it was "relevant" enough for you when you used it to contrive a fallacious statement about what another poster had posted!

The "dead horse" is your "continual" denial of what you previously posted as it's there for ALL to see!

You say it isn't relevant, I say it isn't relevant - we are in agreement at last.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 276

@myexper wrote:

Yet you used it to contrive a fallacious statement about what another poster had posted!

Nothing contrived, nothing fallacious - Abu Ghraid is not relevent.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors