From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
157
Views

Re: beaten, kept naked in cells and tied to chairs

157 Views
Message 41 of 276

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Abu Ghraib or Abu Ghraid or Abu Grhabi is not relevent to this discussion - period.

Yet you used it to contrive a fallacious statement about what another poster had posted!


It is not relevant and someone brought it up. And you continue to beat that dead horse.


Yet it was "relevant" enough for you when you used it to contrive a fallacious statement about what another poster had posted!

The "dead horse" is your "continual" denial of what you previously posted as it's there for ALL to see!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
157
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
168
Views

Re: beaten, kept naked in cells and tied to chairs

168 Views
Message 42 of 276

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Abu Ghraib or Abu Ghraid or Abu Grhabi is not relevent to this discussion - period.

Yet you used it to contrive a fallacious statement about what another poster had posted!


It is not relevant and someone brought it up. And you continue to beat that dead horse.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
168
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
188
Views

Re: beaten, kept naked in cells and tied to chairs

188 Views
Message 43 of 276

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

   Ignoblers continue to deny reality, because it paints them and their leader in a bad light.    That nonsense is what they probably used when they were caught as teens, they attempted to lie their way out of whatever bad thing they did.    The difference is that this is not a singular teen, but a group of them that were all treated the same way.    

    Did these same people ignore what US did to people in Iraq, where torture was brought home to the US via journalist, aka Abu Ghraib.    

 

    The lawyers, US lawyers are reporting on the mishandling of these same people via the regimes zero-tolerance  ploy, that also treats people unfairly and unconstitutionally.  https://www.thedailybeast.com/feds-force-immigrants-into-parking-garage-for-assembly-line-justice?re...

 

     And when they come for you, will you notice that no one cares or supports you?


I had not heard of illegal immigrants being placed in Abu Ghraid. Can you substantiate that?


A ludicrous straw man argument rk .... as that was NEVER stated!

 

You put YOUR words into the post of another poster and then demand that the other poster substantiate what YOU contrived ...... dishonest and LUDICROUS!!


If it is not related to the topic - why is it there?


A question better posed to yourself as it was you who posted your contrived question "there".

It wasn't be that brought Abu Ghraib up. Nor did you. So, what is your involvement and point?  ..........

 


 


.......... To "point out" your dishonest and ludicrous posting.

You took "Abu Grhrabi" out of the context in which another poster brought it up and inserted your words around it contriving a different context.  You then fallaciously accused another poster of coming up with what you contrived and then demanded that the other poster substantiate what you contrived!


I didn't bring it up and I was not out of context.


Never said YOU brought it up rk ... but you certainly used it out of context!

Another poster brought it up and then you accused that poster of saying "illegal immigrants (were) being placed in Abu Ghraid" ..... a comment that the other poster NEVER made.

 

It's all in this very thread to see. Now you're denying even your own postings!

 


Abu Ghraib or Abu Ghraid or Abu Grhabi is not relevent to this discussion - period.


Yet you used it to contrive a fallacious statement about what another poster had posted!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
188
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
193
Views

Re: beaten, kept naked in cells and tied to chairs

193 Views
Message 44 of 276

@Olderscout66 wrote:


Because I get my information from actual sources, not Fox or the rest of the Republibubble machine. Here's a sample of what's available OUTSIDE your bubble.


 



Rarely get my information from FOX, but more from other sources, including European.  So now that you have given a non-answer, perhaps you can say where you found your information about these Juveniles?   From what I've read about these allegations, it is all from a lawsuit filed on behalf of a 15 year old juvenile.  Further there is information that these kids were placed there because they were so incorrigible that other institutions couldn't handle them.

 

Additionally, these are just allegations, not proven by investigations.  Got any updates on that?  Would you be willing to take them into your home since you are so protective of them?

 

Remember if you aske any prisoner in institutions, they are not guilty at all but are being railroaded by an evil system.  

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
193
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
189
Views

Re: beaten, kept naked in cells and tied to chairs

189 Views
Message 45 of 276

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:


This is how Republicans evade their culpability - a name change is all it takes for them to deny a connection. Somehow spellcheck makes them feel superior, so you get a lot of that as well.


Do you think that delinquents should remain grouped with other illegals?  You don't care about their safety as long as it gives you a chance to get back at those GOPers who you disagree with?


IF there was a scintilla of truth in your assertion, you might have a point. There's not, you don't.

 

The "trouble makers" Republicans are spewing bile against were children who made it to our borders ON THEIR OWN, and are suffering from PTSD from the warzones they left and the journey itself. Republicans believe the fact they are neither white nor rich makes it okay for them to be stripped naked, tied to chairs with bags over their heads and beaten until their bones break. We all know this BECAUSE NO REPUBLICAN HAS DEMANDED THIS ABOMINATION STOP!

 

Their SAFETY is of no concern to the GOPers, nor is the safety of any of the other infants and children ripped from their mother's arms and shipped to sleep on concrete floors in some abandoned WalMart while the Republicans running the for-profit concentration camps for Der Trumper collect $970 per day per kid for those MARVELOUS accomodations.


okay for them to be stripped naked, tied to chairs with bags over their heads and beaten until their bones break”

You forgot to mention, being boiled in oil and stewed in lye.

The tortures you described are mild however compared to the children being fed boiled Brussels sprouts (only lightly buttered).

No—I repeat, NO rational mind believes the list of tortures in the post are being committed  against the children. Nor does any functioning brain believe the horror stories about thousands and thousands dying in the streets because of Republicans.

Get real!

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
189
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
187
Views

Re: beaten, kept naked in cells and tied to chairs

187 Views
Message 46 of 276

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:


This is how Republicans evade their culpability - a name change is all it takes for them to deny a connection. Somehow spellcheck makes them feel superior, so you get a lot of that as well.


Do you think that delinquents should remain grouped with other illegals?  You don't care about their safety as long as it gives you a chance to get back at those GOPers who you disagree with?


IF there was a scintilla of truth in your assertion, you might have a point. There's not, you don't.

 



So, you know for sure that those in the Juvenile facilities are not delinquents?  How do you know?

Because I get my information from actual sources, not Fox or the rest of the Republibubble machine. Here's a sample of what's available OUTSIDE your bubble.

 
A 5-year-old with PTSD: the reality of deportation policies | The Seattle ...
Feb 24, 2017 - Studies also show that first-generation immigrant Latino youth are at higher risk of depression, anxiety and PTSD. This is in part caused by the ...
 
Differences in the degree of trauma suffered. For example, child and youth refugees from Cambodia have PTSD rates as high as 50%. ... secondary problems.5 The condition can have long-lasting effects on school performance and ... because they fear signs of mental disorder will jeopardize the family's immigration status.
 
 
Apr 6, 2017 - Youth living in a family with at least one undocumented member experience .... Counselors can also help parents problem-solve and cope with ...
 
 

vention that works effectively for ethnic minority and immigrant youth with minimal modification to .... ble application to fit with the presenting problems of each patient. Kendall and col ...... children with abuse related PTSD symptoms. J Am Acad ...

 


Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
187
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
184
Views

Re: beaten, kept naked in cells and tied to chairs

184 Views
Message 47 of 276

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:


This is how Republicans evade their culpability - a name change is all it takes for them to deny a connection. Somehow spellcheck makes them feel superior, so you get a lot of that as well.


Do you think that delinquents should remain grouped with other illegals?  You don't care about their safety as long as it gives you a chance to get back at those GOPers who you disagree with?


IF there was a scintilla of truth in your assertion, you might have a point. There's not, you don't.

 



So, you know for sure that those in the Juvenile facilities are not delinquents?  How do you know?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
184
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
178
Views

Re: beaten, kept naked in cells and tied to chairs

178 Views
Message 48 of 276

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:


This is how Republicans evade their culpability - a name change is all it takes for them to deny a connection. Somehow spellcheck makes them feel superior, so you get a lot of that as well.


Do you think that delinquents should remain grouped with other illegals?  You don't care about their safety as long as it gives you a chance to get back at those GOPers who you disagree with?


IF there was a scintilla of truth in your assertion, you might have a point. There's not, you don't.

 

The "trouble makers" Republicans are spewing bile against were children who made it to our borders ON THEIR OWN, and are suffering from PTSD from the warzones they left and the journey itself. Republicans believe the fact they are neither white nor rich makes it okay for them to be stripped naked, tied to chairs with bags over their heads and beaten until their bones break. We all know this BECAUSE NO REPUBLICAN HAS DEMANDED THIS ABOMINATION STOP!

 

Their SAFETY is of no concern to the GOPers, nor is the safety of any of the other infants and children ripped from their mother's arms and shipped to sleep on concrete floors in some abandoned WalMart while the Republicans running the for-profit concentration camps for Der Trumper collect $970 per day per kid for those MARVELOUS accomodations.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
178
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
177
Views

Re: beaten, kept naked in cells and tied to chairs

177 Views
Message 49 of 276

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


Do you believe it, Tx? A post as inane as that gets a kudo. Sorta shows the intellectual depth of the left here.


Not so strange.  That depth has deteriorated over the past few years.  They would kudo a fence post.


Two peas in a pod.


Since you refuse to explain your reference to Mark Twain, then without doubt we can take that remark like most all of those you post, with a grain of salt.

 

Bye...


By the experts grain could be applied to the far right enablers. Thanks for doing that.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
177
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
179
Views

Re: beaten, kept naked in cells and tied to chairs

179 Views
Message 50 of 276

@creppelrm wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
I would never have thought in my life that so many like the liberals here would go to such lengths to give our country away to unproven aliens. They are doing what Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia attempted during the 20th century...giving our country away. The liberals learned nothing from the mistakes that the Native Americans did when Europeans arrived at our shores.---------@tex........I am actually wondering if it really does mean much to them, but rather it is the current bandwagon to jump on. Whatever can be found for the day until the next comes along and one can sign up for that cause without a lot of thought.

No wrong again.  What if Nazi Germany would have had those Jews fight for them instead of liquidating them in WWII?  In the military W. filled the ranks with immigrants who fought bravely in some of the bitterest battles in Iraq and promised them citizenship.  Without having to reinstate the draft.  Trump just did away with that.  Japanese immigrants fought bravely in WWII with the 442 Regiment being the most decorated unit in WWII.  Immigrants fought bravely in every war the U.S. was ever involved in.  What is unproven is your lame excuse to stop  for what has made America great and that is it's immigrants.;  There Tex back on subject now tell me I'm wrong.


Does anyone know how many of the 442nd troopers mothers came into the country illegally carrying them as "get out of jail free" cards?


Who cares, they weren't wanted here after Pearl Harbor anyway.  Their sons proved all the skeptics wrong just as skeptics today will be proven wrong.


Don't you find it disturbing Republicans will claim a mother traveled 1000 miles, mostly on foot, to try and save her children was really looking to scam her way on to welfare? Not me - I just look at all the disgusting things Republicans have done and bragged about, and become more intent on getting rid of their power. Join me -

 

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
179
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors