Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: a Rallying Cry for Justice'

Message 1 of 5

Easy rallying cry for justice.  "Republicans can't govern". Short, true, and pretty much evident every day for the last 200 days. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

http://time.com/4898705/heather-heyer-mother-susan-bro-charlottesville-virginia-rally/

I'm pretty sure the objective of this attack was to stop or punish the protesters with the threat of injury and death on this protest and future protests.

The neoRepublican answer to the 1st Amendment is terrorism. They threaten extreme violence against anyone who would dare use their Free Speech to expose the hate and stupidity of the far Right.

You do know, do you not, that there was a permit issued by the authorities and it was your leftwing brownshirts that came to town to opposed the court ruling.

Now they've got an emotional and intellectual 5-year-old in the White House who encourages the use of violence against any and all who disagree with him, and since he IS Der Trumper, his minions react accordingly.

You are aware are you not that it was not "minions" that came to town to cause violence.

Thanks again Hillary Haters.

I really do not think she is a factor.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

http://time.com/4898705/heather-heyer-mother-susan-bro-charlottesville-virginia-rally/

I'm pretty sure the objective of this attack was to stop or punish the protesters with the threat of injury and death on this protest and future protests.

The neoRepublican answer to the 1st Amendment is terrorism. They threaten extreme violence against anyone who would dare use their Free Speech to expose the hate and stupidity of the far Right.

Now they've got an emotional and intellectual 5-year-old in the White House who encourages the use of violence against any and all who disagree with him, and since he IS Der Trumper, his minions react accordingly.

Now the underlying racism and bigotry within the American population has moved into the White House. Trump tapped into this and that gave him the votes to get him into office. Many who are upset and mad at government were too blind to see what he was doing.

Duke said it. "We are trying to help carry out Trump's promise".

White Supremacy and racism needs to be rebuked by all American patriots.

Yep ....... thanks again 'Hillary Haters'.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

@gruffstuff wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

a Rallying Cry for Justice'

Message 5 of 5

Charlottesville Victim's Mother: I Want Her Death to be 'a Rallying Cry for Justice'

The mother of the woman who was killed while protesting a violent white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Va. this weekend said her daughter was a passionate activist who wished to bring an end to injustice.

Heather Heyer's mother, Susan Bro, said her daughter's tragic death should be used as "a rallying cry for justice."

Her free speech was stamped out by a speeding vehicle, personally I don't see a difference between this attack and the string of vehicle attacks in Europe. I'm not sure what the non violent approach to this is, other then arresting them after they've attacked. 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors