Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Your President Is a Stunt Queen

Message 1 of 3

@jimc91 wrote:

@gruffstuff, I thought you were an American too.  My bad, where are you from?

I'm with gruffstuff too...

I'm an 8th generation native born American - my wife is  - how many generations would ten thousand plus years of residency here be?

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Your President Is a Stunt Queen

Message 2 of 3

@gruffstuff, I thought you were an American too.  My bad, where are you from?

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Your President Is a Stunt Queen

Message 3 of 3

https://www.theroot.com/your-president-is-a-stunt-queen-who-manufactures-drama-1826996925

Your President Is a Stunt Queen Who Manufactures Drama

I hate this administration.

I hate this Congress, including some of your faves that y’all lift up like they’re the way and the light, when really, they are part of the same evil machine that has put us in the position we are in right now.

I hate that we continue to live by outdated and antiquated rules that were created for a much different America in a much different time. It’s OK to move forward, progress and change. Why aren’t we doing that?

But most of all? I hate this president. I really hate this president.

Donald Trump is a stunt queen who manufactures drama. What else could we expect from a reality-TV star who created an entire show on which he fired “employee” after “employee” until there was only one standing? Sound familiar?

The latest stunt of separating children from parents at the U.S. border was calculated, disgusting and inhumane. It blew up in his face in a way he could not have imagined, so he found a way to come out looking “heroic” to his base.

Your president is not a hero.

The entire act of signing an executive order to stop family separations at the border was just that—an “act.”

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.