AARP's caregiver resource center can help you navigate your role as a family caregiver. Try it today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Your President Continues to be an Idiot!

Message 61 of 157

I just don` see it. I see Trump as someone who wants to make America Great again and has sacrifice a very good life  to be President of a divided country that has been that way  for a very long time. We Republicans were disappointed when Obama was elected twice but none of us wanted to do a Thelma and Louise  heroic act,which many on this board seem determine to do unless we get rid of Trump. Not going to happen. If Trump was suddenly gone ,we still got a Republican President ,a Republican Senate and House, States that have a majority of Republicans in State houses and a Majority of Republican Governors. Do the Dems ever stop and think why?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Your President Continues to be an Idiot!

Message 62 of 157

" I don`t see any sign of mental illiness in Trump"

Many people see clear signs of mental illness, not strength.

• The man is an ego-maniac of epic proportions
  • He's never wrong, it's always somebody else who's wrong
  • He denies making comments even though indisputable video evidence is presented
  • He attacks anyone who disagrees with him
  • He's a pathological liar
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 157

Please google psychopathy, the symptoms of, and see what you find it is trump to & T.   I never speak about these things due to my opinions!my opinion of mental illness is that it's horrible and often genetic. psychopathy has no cure,which is scarier when we talk about Trump being in our White House.   And before you make a crack about psychopathy and mental illness been genetic the family member who suffers from this is a step child .

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 157

PC sorry you have a mentally ill family member but I don`t see any sign of mental illiness in Trump.Stong personality and opinion but that is the exact reason million of people wanted him for their president. What is great ,he is doing exactly what he promise he would do. That can`t be interpeted as mental illness however the Democrats would like to paint that picture. To us Republicans ,he is a breath of fresh air after 8 years of Obama.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 157

Panj post-As long as they can use Trump to forward their agenda, he could sacrifice infants at the Lincoln Memorial, and they will look the other way.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------And the meltdown continues but with this kind of  rhetoric those who voted for Trump feel justified with their votes.Guess we Republicans should encourage more of this from the Democrats.(not that they need more encouragement)

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 157

Easyed598--not only have I worked with people suffering from mental illness, I have a family member who is mentally ill.  

If American values are those of racism, (have you really paid ANY attention to the nimber of attacks on those of the Muslim faith since your "President took office?) lies, which, often laughable in their idiocy, are dangerous--(I again reference attacks on those of the Muslim faith), the Isolationism he espouses, his support of Putin, ( a look at history might surprise you--many of the things Trump has done mirror the beginning of the Hitler era-starting with his country's hope to "be great again." ( he brought Germant back from a depression). When things took a turn for the worse, he scapegoated those of the Jewish faith.  It goes on--( PC also taught history as introduction to literary pieces.)

Fact checkers found that 84% of what Trump claimed during campaogn was FALSE--Clinton was somewhere around 24%. 

She has spent her life working with young girls and women, has vast experience, and is well respected by world leaders. One, however, hated her as she stood strong against his country's aggression-surprise--Putin.

With respect to losing respect of foreign countries during Secretary Clinton's time in office--you are wring--it was during the George W Bush administration that we lost face--we regained it under Obama--if you research the world view if Trump thus far, you will see we are again a laughing stock -- but worse than that--even our staunchest allies worry about Trump's actions, threats, and instability

The results of Trump's actions are already being seen--good people unable to return to US, victims of horrible atrocities turned away at airports, held for hours, separated from their families, protests across the country , and, yes, the world. YES THE RESULTS ARE BEING SEEN--and they ARE HORRIFIC.

PC WISHES YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS THE BEST OF LUCK--Our country is in dire trouble under Trump-

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 157

pc6063:  Let's hope that the majority of Republicans who know he is a real sicko, get together to impeach him before he does irreparable damage.

Don't hold your breath. These people have proven time and again that their loyalty is to their party and not the country. As long as they can use Trump to forward their agenda, he could sacrifice infants at the Lincoln Memorial, and they will look the other way. That may sound harsh until you watch them roll over as Trump trashes long held GOP principles and they barely make a peep.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 157

easyed598:   Many of my friends wonder how anyone could have supported Hillary ,who is cleary dishonest and with a flawed character.

How on earth does it work then that Hillary was supposedly so clearly "dishonest and with a flawed character" that you couldn't support her, yet a pathological liar was is preferable? Trump has told so many easily proven lies it's not even debatable, so it's a real mystery how one is just terrible and the other is great.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 157

PC refers to people who are mentally ill as real sickos.Pc claims to have work with people who are mentally ill. Does PC really know what mentally ill people are really like  or is PC just expressing a personal opinion?  Many of my friends wonder how anyone could have supported Hillary ,who is cleary dishonest and with a flawed character. PC referred as Trump supporters as ignorant,etc.etc. We Trump supporters aren`t fools but just want to restore American values which have deteriorated over the last 10 years.We also lost respect in the world over the same period. Trump will reverse that and the results soon be seen.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 157

Trump is a psychopathic personality--incapable of feeling empathy.  The only time these people feel pain is when they feel they have been affronted. Can turn on charm--superficial--very manipulative, (we all have noticed that he says one thing one day and the opposite the next.)  These people constantly needs stimulation--(explains the chaos he creates.) One hallmark is that these people feel no remorse--ever--they are callous, shallow.  He is mentally ill.  I've worked with the mentally ill for years, so easy for me to see--but really--it is SO OBVIOUS.  Makes you wonder about the mental stability, lack of intelligence, or ignorance of those who voted for this fool. 

Let's hope that the majority of Republicans who know he is a real sicko, get together to impeach him before he does irreparable damage.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs