Your President Continues to be an Idiot!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Your President Continues to be an Idiot!

Message 51 of 157

@rk9152 wrote:

President Trump is, in fact, the "next guy" who has to deal with the international problems left by his predecessor.

True. I have been reading about the reactions of the Chinese to Trump's threats about their man made islands. I think the next person to inherit Trump's international problems will be speaking Chinese or Russian. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 157

President Trump is, in fact, the "next guy" who has to deal with the international problems left by his predecessor.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 157

@rk9152 wrote:

he is a CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THIS COUNTRY AND TO WORLD PEACE.  Obama was not.

There is an expression, "Peace through strength". It works.

Appeasement does nothing but push the problems off to the next guy. Well, fortunately, the "next guy" in in office and tending to the security needs of America.

Trump's not just a "guy", he is a mentally and emotionally defected guy.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 157

@rk9152 wrote:

he is a CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THIS COUNTRY AND TO WORLD PEACE.  Obama was not.

Appeasement does nothing but push the problems off to the next guy. Well, fortunately, the "next guy" in in office and tending to the security needs of America.

Gotta give Trump credit. The British bookmakers had his odds of being impeached in the first year as 4/1 in favor. They have dropped to even. What an achievement!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 157

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 157

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:
These people have proven time and again that their loyalty is to their party and not the country.

--

And of course couldn't we say that some was pushing Hillary because of her gender and that it was time for a woman to be President?   Her qualifications was evident by her handling official emails while she was Secretary of State.  Additionally they were shown by her secretiveness in destroying emails without having them reviewed, plus not interactiving with the people she wanted to vote for her.

She claimed to be standing up for women, yet she went after the women that her husband had indisgressions [putting it mildly] with and attacking their character.  No Hillary was standing up for Hillary and no one else.

The one argument the Conservatives seem to want to use is "Hillary did it first".  Frankly, anyone holding a discussion beyond third grade discounts that defense. Trump has to stand on his own and be compared to other presidents, not former candidates.  He ain't lookin' so good on any comparison. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 157

Trump is an egomaniac who loves this attention.  He has sacrificed nothing, except the safety of America.  The reason people are going "Thelma and Louise" over Trump is that he is a CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THIS COUNTRY AND TO WORLD PEACE.  Obama was not. If the American public stays silent, Trump's administration will continue its move toward an Authoritarian state. 

Again I urge all to write to your representatives.

Many Republicans in the House and in Congress know Trump is dangerous. Impeachment is always on the table.  He has already written illegal (and ridiculous) Executive orders.  Even if you are a Democrat, write to your Republican (and Democratic) representatives to protest Trump's edicts.  These people bow to pressure  (Republicans bow to NRA), because they want their jobs.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 157

Come on Grandpa!  Do you really think the women who came forward to discuss Trump's groping of them were lying?  Do you have any idea how emotionally traumatizing an event like this can be?  Didn't Trump's own words, (video) give a blatant view of his entitled ideas with regard to violating women.

Clinton did say disparaging things about the women her husband were with. Hypothetically, would you have kind words for a man who had sex with your wife? 

Gender--Sarah Palin was a women, and I knew her to be a disgrace to ANY PARTY.  The fact that her gender was female had nothing to do with my feelings about her.  Clinton's not only didn't matter to me, I often had no conscious awareness of her gender when she spoke.  The same is true of Trump.  Anyone who votes because of one's gender is foolish.  Here's another interesting fact:  I, and many,  many others often forgot that President Obama was 1/2 African American.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 157

@Panjandrum wrote:
These people have proven time and again that their loyalty is to their party and not the country.

--

And of course couldn't we say that some was pushing Hillary because of her gender and that it was time for a woman to be President?   Her qualifications was evident by her handling official emails while she was Secretary of State.  Additionally they were shown by her secretiveness in destroying emails without having them reviewed, plus not interactiving with the people she wanted to vote for her.

She claimed to be standing up for women, yet she went after the women that her husband had indisgressions [putting it mildly] with and attacking their character.  No Hillary was standing up for Hillary and no one else.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Your President Continues to be an Idiot!

Message 60 of 157

I'm LOL and rolling on the floor. Trump is sacrificing something to be President? How could anyone possibly believe that?

Trump is intoxicated with the media attention he's received 24/7, non-stop, since August of 2015. That's why he entered the campaign and that's why he stayed until the end.

The only thing Trump wants to make great is the Trump brand.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors