Introducing the Problem-Solving Strategy Challenge, the latest interactive brain exercise from Staying Sharp! Get started now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Your President Continues to be an Idiot!

Message 31 of 157

Rk9152--No, not sure why Russian peasants were brought up.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 157

@pc6063 wrote:

All new Presidents try to push the "reset button" with oppositional leaders.  Didn't much like Reagan, but **bleep**!! Gorbachev tore down that wall!

If you think Hillary kissed Putin's butt, you are very wrong.  She didn't give him a communist inch, which is why he and his cronies did everything they could to get Trump in office.  Something I'm sure you don't beleive.

Your argument holds no validity--I don't see Trump

kissing Iran's butt.

Russian Peasants??  Oh, I get it!!  A distraction--right out of Trump's idiot playbook. 

What does all that mean except you do not like the truths I posted?

Bottom line - we and the Russians will have to sit down and negotiate across a table. I prefer to see our President approach that table from a position of strength and respect for the guy on the other side - better chance of success for America in that scenario

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 157

PC 6 wrote-If you think Hillary kissed Putin's butt, you are very wrong.  She didn't give him a communist inch, which is why he and his cronies did everything they could to get Trump in office.  Something I'm sure you don't beleive.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Actually she did with her Russia Reset button she instigated which attempted to get closer to Russia with many compromises. Even Obama before he was elected the second time told the Russian ambassador that he would have more flexibility with dealing with Russia after he was reelected( caught on hot mike)  and by the way Russia hasn`t been a communist country for decades.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 157

All new Presidents try to push the "reset button" with oppositional leaders.  Didn't much like Reagan, but **bleep**!! Gorbachev tore down that wall!

If you think Hillary kissed Putin's butt, you are very wrong.  She didn't give him a communist inch, which is why he and his cronies did everything they could to get Trump in office.  Something I'm sure you don't beleive.

Your argument holds no validity--I don't see Trump

kissing Iran's butt.

Russian Peasants??  Oh, I get it!!  A distraction--right out of Trump's idiot playbook. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 157

Screen Shot 2017-02-06 at 6.33.49 PM.png

I find this refreshing...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 157

You evoked the apology tour, not me.  Who do you think Obama was apologizing for?

Yes I did. Our Nation - for it's success.

"Defending Putin"? - not really. On the other hand he has to deal with Putin. When you are about to negotiate with someone, you do not go in screaming, "killer, killer".

By the way, is this the Putin or a different one than the one that Obama asked for patience of so he could be more "flexible" after the elections? Or, possibly, the Putin or a different one that Hillary pushed the "reset' button with.

As to judging a nation by it's leaders - that is who another leader has to deal with. If you want to start a discussion about the sweet, kindly Russian peasants, fine we can do that. But that is not who President Trump must negotiate for the American people.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 157

@Richva wrote:

I see Trump has Tweeted that the NYT is using made up sources even though they directly quoted several members of his team.  Yes, laughing at us. 

I was responding to the post by pc about the world laughing at us. I do not consider the NYT as "the world". But then, you knew that didn't you.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 157

You evoked the apology tour, not me.  Who do you think Obama was apologizing for? Having traveled overses, I can tell you people were laughing at us under Bush.  Google how the free world felt about all three-Bush, Obama, Trump-with regard to Trump, you just might want to watch the news.

Even Bill O'reilly was shocked when the idiot defended Putin by saying do you think the US is so innocent?  ( It's not, how unpredidental) How dare he defend this former KGB operative.  Yes, Trump will make America great again--a GREAT LAUGHING STOCK because, just like you, many people tend to judge the whole of a country by its leaders.  It's worse here, this idiot was elected.  Putin, btw, thanks you.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 157

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

Rk1592--the world is laughing at us--the only feelings Trump is raising is that he and Americans are a joke.  

Bush (w) was a weak president who had not an once of interspection-he needed to be apologized for.

"Laughing at us"??? Do you mean foreign versions of Rosanne Barr are laughing at us??

Bush is not involved. It is the weakness of Obama that Trump has to make adjustments for.

I see Trump has Tweeted that the NYT is using made up sources even though they directly quoted several members of his team.  Yes, laughing at us. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 157

@pc6063 wrote:

Rk1592--the world is laughing at us--the only feelings Trump is raising is that he and Americans are a joke.  

Bush (w) was a weak president who had not an once of interspection-he needed to be apologized for.

"Laughing at us"??? Do you mean foreign versions of Rosanne Barr are laughing at us??

Bush is not involved. It is the weakness of Obama that Trump has to make adjustments for.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22