Protect your digital identity with AARP’s fraud resource center. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Your President Continues to be an Idiot!

Message 11 of 157

soosie--Our exchange the other day told me that you are a good person. Having just read the post of CRITICAL THINKING,I can tell you his facts are correct.  However, if you doubt this,  I would ask that you Google Obama's accomplishments during the eight years he spent in the White House.  You might be surprised.  Hillary had problems, but if you also Google her accomplishments over the years, you may be equally as surprised. 

There is a thread  about the percentage of people who want trump to succeed.  No one who is thinking clearly wants Trump to fail because that means the country will suffer.  But it is so apparent that he is failure thus far is catatrophic.  If a Democratic president were saying and doing the things that Trump is doing, I, and I hope other Dems, would be calling for either an investigtion or calling for that person to step down.  He is not only harming our reputation world wide and alienating our allies, we see and hear the things he says everyday, we see he knew what Flynn had done; we see he is colluding with Russia.  That should scare you to death.

Sometimes it's hard to admit when someone we really thought would be good for America does such a poor job.  I have been disappointed in some of the things former democratic administrations have done, but to deny mistakes these mistakes and blame them on everything and everybody else, does nothing for our country but weaken its very fiber. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 157
And he's a dumb, but loveable Basset Hound.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 157

Donald is depending on the very stupid to support him.    He lies from tweet to tweet.   First he blames people inside the Admin for releasing classified information to MSM and then says that the articles in MSM are all lies.    So which is it?  

1.   'Classified information"  results in article in the Media....so which is the lie - because if what is being sent to Media is True, then the article written is based on facts - therefore not a lie.  

2.   Whines about HRC.    Gee, donald does seem obsessed with the fact that HRC won more votes than he did....Why that focus,  everyone knows his status and are judging him on his behavior / actions not HRC.  

His statements / tweets show both his desperation and lies - in the space of 2 hours.   WOW

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Your President Continues to be an Idiot!

Message 14 of 157

She can't be serious when she said, " Obama was so busy blaming others for his lack of leadership, he had little time for anything else."

Under President Obama,

• 14 million jobs were added
  • Corporate Profits were booming, setting all-time records
  • The Stock Market more than tripled in value 
  • GM and Chrysler, who were saved by the Bush/Obama bailouts, set all time sales records.
  • Unemployment went down to 4.9%
  • Housing Sales rose nationally as we had a thriving home market
  • The U.S. was the number one global economic powerhouse. Every major country invests in the U.S.
  • ISIS lost 30,000 out of 45,000 troops plus much of their territory
  • Median household income rose to $56,516 in 2015, up 5.2% from a year earlier, according to data released by the U.S. Census Bureau.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 157
Hillary was a terrible candidate as you have posted. I think many saw her as more of the same as the 8 years we had survived. Obama was so busy blaming others for his lack of leadership, he had little time for anything else.

Soosie
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 157

"At least they were smart enough to research Hillary and decided Trump would be a better  President.  Funny how that works"

HIllary was a terrible candidate, and in my opinon, she was the only candiate Trump could possibly defeat. Having said that, as bad as Hillary was, Trump was and is inifintely worse.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 157

Critical posted--Any intelligent person who watched Trump's campaign speeches alway asked the following question. Who or what is dumber, Trump's uninformed ignorant statements, or the audience who believed every word their hero uttered, without doing any research on their own?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------At least they were smart enough to research Hillary and decided Trump would be a better  President.  Funny how that works.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 157

Any intelligent person who watched Trump's campaign speeches alway asked the following question. Who or what is dumber, Trump's uninformed ignorant statements, or the audience who believed every word their hero uttered, without doing any research on their own?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 157

Is yours?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 157

The French said of his phone call to their president that "He speaks with slogans and the conversation was not completely organized.”

So proud to be an American. So proud. 

#Resist

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion: