Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Your President is an Idiot!

Message 141 of 157

"executive orders is within his rights as president"

I'm LOL! If the above is true, then why did that forum members complain non-stop about President Obama issuing executive orders?----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------It wasn`t the executive orders that we Republicans were complaining about ,It was the harm they were doing to the country.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Your President is an Idiot!

Message 142 of 157

"executive orders is within his rights as president"

I'm LOL! If the above is true, then why did that forum members complain non-stop about President Obama issuing executive orders?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: My president will make America great again!

Message 143 of 157

Divided congress? How is that the case with Republicans controlling both the Senate and the House? The rational thing to do is quit trying to defend the indefensible. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Reality check-Trump won and he is doing what he promise to do and executive orders is within his rights as president . Live with it.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 144 of 157

Panandrum wrote, "I believe you have it backwards. President Obama issued executive orders because congress refused   to do anything, but Trump shouldn't be having that problem."

Panadrum, please stop confusing Trump voters by using logic.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 145 of 157

I believe you have it backwards. President Obama issued executive orders because congress refused were incapable  to do anything, but Trump shouldn't be having that problem.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Perhaps but executive orders are different then laws passed by Congress and they are much more expedient and easier to get rid of past executive  orders that are harmful to this country.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 146 of 157

easyed598:  When you got a divided Congress and can`t get things done Executive orders are the way to go.

Divided congress? How is that the case with Republicans controlling both the Senate and the House? The rational thing to do is quit trying to defend the indefensible. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 147 of 157

easyed598:  Think about it -How else is he going to undo the damaged Obama  did with his executive orders? Congress can`t do it but  a new president can. It isn`t rocket science!

I believe you have it backwards. President Obama issued executive orders because congress refused were incapable  to do anything, but Trump shouldn't be having that problem.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 148 of 157

Congress can't make laws to resolve an issue/executive order?  Really?  How's that?  Did Spicer say that?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------When you got a divided Congress and can`t get things done Executive orders are the way to go. Didn`t your President Obama  prove that? Being a bit Hypocritical aren`t you? Executive orders are  different then laws passed by congress.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Your President is an Idiot!

Message 149 of 157

Don't you love the hypocrisy and double standards of Trump voters? They complained non-stop about Obama's executive orders, saying he was abusing his authority. Hello! Trump's written numerous e.o.s in his first 10 days but suddenly Executive Orders are just fine. 

Are you LOL because I am.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: Your President is an Idiot!

Message 150 of 157

Centrists wrote -We know why Hillary lost; FBI and Russian interference.  Repubs should be proud of their illegitimate idiot.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Keep telling that to the people  in  Ohio,Pennsylvania,Michigan and Wisconsin and all 39 states who supported Trump.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors