Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Your President is an Idiot!!!

Message 131 of 157

Trump will end up being found guilty for violations of the Constitution and statutes eventually and will not finish his first term. I may find a bookie and bet on that, if I find a bookie stupid enough to give me good odds on it. May not be any that stupid, bookies seem to be a lot smarter than many Trump supporters.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This post could be the sequel to the movie LA LA land

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 132 of 157

@easyed598 wrote:

Centrist wrote -So why did he violate the Constitution?  You did claim he's doing what he said he'd do.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Executive orders are not violating the constitution as you know from the Obama`s executive orders. Executive orders rescinding past executive orders are not violating the constitution.

Trump will end up being found guilty for violations of the Constitution and statutes eventually and will not finish his first term. I may find a bookie and bet on that, if I find a bookie stupid enough to give me good odds on it. May not be any that stupid, bookies seem to be a lot smarter than many Trump supporters.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 133 of 157

Centrist wrote -So why did he violate the Constitution?  You did claim he's doing what he said he'd do.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Executive orders are not violating the constitution as you know from the Obama`s executive orders. Executive orders rescinding past executive orders are not violating the constitution.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Your President is an Idiot!!!

Message 134 of 157

@easyed598 wrote:

Centrists wrote- Really?  He promised to break the law and go against the Constitution?  I missed the quote....must have been on Fox, or more likely, Breitbart-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sure you missed it because I never heard those words come out of Trump`s mouth. So why did he violate the Constitution?  You did claim he's doing what he said he'd do.  But your not the first to utter alternate facts. And nor, have I started.  Nice try.  

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Your President is an Idiot!

Message 135 of 157

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"It wasn`t the executive orders that we Republicans were complaining about ,It was the harm they were doing to the country."

WRONG! We had hundreds of posts in this forum which repeatedly claimed Obama was circumventing the law by using Executive Orders. One poster after another complained that Obama was violating the Constitution when issuing those Executive Orders.

You are correct. Even McConnell and crew were saying that Obama was circumventing the law and Congress by using Executive orders. Now, they are mysteriously quiet. Hypocrisy !

It reminds me of McConnell saying just this morning that both Clinton and Obama, in his first term, had Supreme Court Justice nominations approved and confirmed. Funny that McConnell didn't mention the Republicans not bringing Obama's Supreme Court nominee to a vote in Obama's second term. More hypocrisy !

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: My president will make America great again!

Message 136 of 157

Centrists wrote- Really?  He promised to break the law and go against the Constitution?  I missed the quote....must have been on Fox, or more likely, Breitbart-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sure you missed it because I never heard those words come out of Trump`s mouth. But your not the first to utter alternate facts.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Your President is an Idiot!

Message 137 of 157

"It wasn`t the executive orders that we Republicans were complaining about ,It was the harm they were doing to the country."

WRONG! We had hundreds of posts in this forum which repeatedly claimed Obama was circumventing the law by using Executive Orders. One poster after another complained that Obama was violating the Constitution when issuing those Executive Orders.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 138 of 157

@easyed598 wrote:

Divided congress? How is that the case with Republicans controlling both the Senate and the House? The rational thing to do is quit trying to defend the indefensible. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Reality check-Trump won and he is doing what he promise to do and executive orders is within his rights as president . Live with it.

Really?  He promised to break the law and go against the Constitution?  I missed the quote....must have been on Fox, or more likely, Breitbart.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 139 of 157

@easyed598 wrote:

Congress can't make laws to resolve an issue/executive order?  Really?  How's that?  Did Spicer say that?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------When you got a divided Congress and can`t get things done Executive orders are the way to go. A "divided Congress"?  That's hilarious....both houses of Congress are led by Republicans.  Trump took NO TIME to discuss his orders with Congress.  Just more "alternative facts" by the far right!  Didn`t your President Obama  prove that? No, he didn't.  He actually had a Congress that was going to vote against everything he proposed, just as they did for the last 6 years.  Being a bit Hypocritical aren`t you? Nope, unless you can find me supporting any of his executive orders. A little partisian assumption there, of course.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Your President is an Idiot!

Message 140 of 157

GOP whined and cried unconstitutional, with each EO from President Obama and now they whine like babies when anyone dares to challenge  the short fingered vulgarians EO.   A court has already halted part of Donalds EO.     

White Nationalist now have permanent seat on NSC board - donald supporters should be so happy to have an actual hate group having direct input into how the country is "protected".    When Senior benefits are cut because of  donald inspired wars, no complaining.

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors