Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: My president will make America great again!

Message 101 of 157

@easyed598 wrote:

Executive orders are  different then laws passed by congress.     Centrists wrote-- LOL!  Really? Laws have more support, as your seeing today....Trump has very little support.... ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Really!! Makes you wonder why Obama  used EO`s more than any President in modern history.

According to actual statistics, your statement isn't true. See actual numbers at this link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_federal_executive_orders

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Your President is an Idiot!!!

Message 102 of 157

Chasky wrote-Like I said, bookies seem to be much smarter than Trump supporters.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I wonder how much money the bookies lost when giving odds a week before the election when Trump was down 8 points in the polls.Yep smart bookies.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 103 of 157

Executive orders are  different then laws passed by congress.     Centrists wrote-- LOL!  Really? Laws have more support, as your seeing today....Trump has very little support.... ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Really!! Makes you wonder why Obama  used EO`s more than any President in modern history.  As for Trump having very little support -tell that to the 31 states that voted for him  as President. I notice there is a mental thing going on with the liberals -My advice-Relax for the next 8 years and enjoy the ride. We conservatives survived 8  years of  Obama( the worse President in history) .You will survive Trump.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 104 of 157

@afisher wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Congress can't make laws to resolve an issue/executive order?  Really?  How's that?  Did Spicer say that?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------When you got a divided Congress We have a 
divided Congress"?  Really?  Republicans hold both houses of Congress.  How is it divided?  and can`t get things done  LMAO!  He hasn't even tried yet.  In fact, he surprised most all of Congress with his travel ban.  Executive orders are the way to go. Didn`t your President Obama  prove that? Being a bit Hypocritical aren`t you? Only if you find a post where I supported Obama's EO....you can't and you won't find one.  It's sad when someone spews an attack without any supporting proof.  Executive orders are  different then laws passed by congress.  LOL!  Really? Laws have more support, as your seeing today....Trump has very little support....

Another false argument.   Congress does have the power to write and pass laws, even those pursuant to Donald's wishes.    The use of the immigration EO was unnecessary....and before whining, is quite different from President Obama's partial halt of immigrants.  

Is the RW already reduced to fictious statements to support the Idiot?  

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: Your President is an Idiot!

Message 105 of 157

@easyed598 wrote:

But you pivoted.....are you an idiotist?

Centrists wrote-note to moderator.....this post and Diane's is on-topic.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------perhaps you should examine your own posts before  making this claim-.

I did, it passes muster.  And your's?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Your President is an Idiot!

Message 106 of 157

Typical Trump supporter logic and hypocrisy:

• When Obama used executive orders, he was circumventing the Consitution and breaking the law.
  • But when Trump uses executive orders, they suddenly love that option.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 107 of 157

@easyed598 wrote:

Congress can't make laws to resolve an issue/executive order?  Really?  How's that?  Did Spicer say that?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------When you got a divided Congress and can`t get things done Executive orders are the way to go. Didn`t your President Obama  prove that? Being a bit Hypocritical aren`t you? Executive orders are  different then laws passed by congress.

Another false argument.   Congress does have the power to write and pass laws, even those pursuant to Donald's wishes.    The use of the immigration EO was unnecessary....and before whining, is quite different from President Obama's partial halt of immigrants.  

Is the RW already reduced to fictious statements to support the Idiot?  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 108 of 157

If one were to submit any of Der Trumper's speeches to a 4th grade grammer and composition teacher, they would receive a failing grade. His supporters seem to love this lack of verbal and mental accuity, but one must wonder how they'll feel when they realize having the 4th grade elect one of their own to drive the bus on an icy highway was a bad idea.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 109 of 157

But you pivoted.....are you an idiotist?

Centrists wrote-note to moderator.....this post and Diane's is on-topic.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------perhaps you should examine your own posts before  making this claim-.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 110 of 157

Until someone takes away my right to free speech, using words to describe a political figure has been deemed legal.   If Donald is not an idiot, then what term would describe his actions:   Fascism - that certainly describes his regime.     

The chaos by the EO was purposly created.     Did Donald the Idiot wanted to see if people across the nation actually cared about what was being done.    Asked and Answered.   

Why, if he was not an IDIOT did he and his spox now say - OOPs, we didn't really mean people with Green Cards, when in fact is was clearly described in the EO.

Who is the IDIOT?   Sure sounds like donald fits the bill.     Failure to determine legality of an action, that appears to be acceptable to some here, especially when Donald has access to many who specialize in the laws of the nation.   

Or is it a coup to fascism?  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors