From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Your President Continues to be an Idiot!

Message 1 of 157

Video was funny but it's sad when everywhere you look-diring FBI announcement, CNN NEWS-heck all over the world, people are laughing at the stupidity of idiot in chief.

I didn't see the part of the hearing when they read Trump's bogus tweet back-what  a ridiculous  disgusting man is Trump. Disgraceful 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 157

Must watch TV....(if you have a sense of humor).

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 157

Good advice, Chas.  But rest assured, I don't. Politically bigoted individuals are the scourge of democracy.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 157

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

When a world leader draws a line and then abdicates his responsibility to another, he loses a degree of credibility in the eyes of the world. The issue here is not just chemical weapons, it is the position of the US in the world. Many in the world understand the goal was met, and no one was killed. Thousands of innocents would have been killed had the US attacked.  Furthmore, 67% of Americans didn't want the US to put boots on the ground in Syria.  The US did NOT lose any standing in the world....that's a fantasy lame talking point by the radical right wing-zealots.

But have no fear, President Trump will restore our credibility.  Our credibility is just fine....

Guess what?  Facts, not made-up talking points, matter!

Mostly Favorable Ratings for U.S.

Oh, btw, Israel's is over 80%.  That must be stunning to those who listen to Limblah and Hannity.

Now, let's look at Bush's....

Figure

It's a farce to suggest Trump will restore the world's faith in the US.  The last President, Obama, took care of it for you.

Meanwhile......

Trump is driving some of the world's brightest foreign students out of America

You're presenting facts again, Cent. Don't get disappointed if Right Wingers don't accept that.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 157

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

About the "red line in the sand". President Obama told Assad use of chemical weapons would "cross a line", and for ONE YEAR, no cehmical weapons were used. then Assad lost it and used chemical weapons against his own people, and President Obama acted in a way totally foreign to Republicans - HE USED DIPLOMACY and got Russia and a number of other nations to place sanctions on Syria. Assad caved almost immediately and agreed to surrender all his chemcial weapons, which our allies removed and destroyed WITHOUT LOSING A SINGLE AMERICAN LIFE! Since then no chemical   Thousands of innocents would have beweapons have been used in Syria.

When a world leader draws a line and then abdicates his responsibility to another, he loses a degree of credibility in the eyes of the world. The issue here is not just chemical weapons, it is the position of the US in the world. Many in the world understand the goal was met, and no one was killed. Thousands of innocents would have been killed had the US attacked.  Furthmore, 67% of Americans didn't want the US to put boots on the ground in Syria.  The US did NOT lose any standing in the world....that's a fantasy lame talking point by the radical right wing-zealots.

But have no fear, President Trump will restore our credibility.  Our credibility is just fine....

Guess what?  Facts, not made-up talking points, matter!

Mostly Favorable Ratings for U.S.

Oh, btw, Israel's is over 80%.  That must be stunning to those who listen to Limblah and Hannity.

Now, let's look at Bush's....

Figure

It's a farce to suggest Trump will restore the world's faith in the US.  The last President, Obama, took care of it for you.

Meanwhile......

Trump is driving some of the world's brightest foreign students out of America

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 157

@Olderscout66 wrote:

About the "red line in the sand". President Obama told Assad use of chemical weapons would "cross a line", and for ONE YEAR, no cehmical weapons were used. then Assad lost it and used chemical weapons against his own people, and President Obama acted in a way totally foreign to Republicans - HE USED DIPLOMACY and got Russia and a number of other nations to place sanctions on Syria. Assad caved almost immediately and agreed to surrender all his chemcial weapons, which our allies removed and destroyed WITHOUT LOSING A SINGLE AMERICAN LIFE! Since then no chemical weapons have been used in Syria.

Oh, c'mon Scout. You aren't thinking actual facts are useful to Conservatives, are you?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 157

@Panjandrum wrote:

ChasKy53:  Can anyone explain why Trump is displaying constant erratic behavior?

This might help.

MissKatsuragi (⚡️_•) @misskatsuragi Jan 25

And now, I need to watch Mary Poppins #supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Hilarious!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 157

Your desire to get both parties working together is my desire to o.  However when there is clearly a record of great accomplishment that can't be overlooked, it behoves both parties to acknowledge such.  I will tell you this,  I am glad that Trump threw out the TPP, and when he does something else that I think is good for this country, I'll be the first to trumpet it from the rooftops.   Until that time, I think we have to look truthfully at what is happening in Washington.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 157
@pc6063...Thanks for the kind words. My beliefs are deep rooted enough that they will not change. When I was in Human Resource Management, we believed that people with different ideas complimented one another and bringing these ideas together made for a better, stronger, solvent company.

I think it would be good if OUR country could once again bring varying people with good ideas together to work for the good of the country. I have lived long enough that in the past I saw this. It is sad that there is the huge divide and those who choose to only want to increase this divide. In the end, we all lose.

In my work career I was taught to only keep identifying what I saw as problems IF I could offer a few good suggestions to help fix the problem. Throwing stones has never done anything except break something. We need to help fix, not break.

Soosie
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 157

Centristsin2010--A few weeks ago, I did offer my dog up for Trump's position, using the following TALKING POINTS!

--The dog is the same age as trump  (10x7=70)

--the dog is male

--the dog, although not real smart, is more intelligent than Trump

--the dog is sweet and kind and accepts all, VERY MUCH UNLIKE TRUMP

--I have never known my dog to not take responsibility for his actions.  Have never once seen him blame the cats for his accidents, chewed items, etc.  Instead, he buries his head in his little paws and accepts the consequences, rather than growling at and barking that everyone but him is to blame

--part beagle, part blue tic--my dog will be able to sniff out deceit (it has a certain smell)--something trump perpetuates rather than eliminates.

YUP, SKIPPY FOR PRESIDENT!!  (CAMPAIGN LOGO--LET'S GET RUFF, RUFF ON IDIOTS IN THE WHITE HOUSE) 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors