Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: My president will make America great again!

Message 91 of 157

@easyed598 wrote:

So Obama and Bill Clinton used EO`s over 600 times. Yet Trump only used it 7 times so far. Why is it OK for Obama and Bill Clinton to use it  The Lib Whiners on the board think Trump should go through Congress for what he wants.Obama said election has it`s consequences. Trump won -Hillary lost-so where is the problem?

You claimed that Obama made more EO's than any president and my link shows clearly that it was an erroneous claim, an entirely false claim. 

You combine Clinton's and Obama's terms, a total of 16 years, to get your 600 figure. At the rate Trump is issuing EO's he will surpass all past presidents if he actually stays in office, which is becoming more and more doubtful as time passes. He will surpass Obama and Clinton combined at the rate he is going, do the math. At the rate he is going he could issue 300 EO's in one single year, doubling that 600 figure in just four years. And it took two presidents and 16 years to reach that 600 figure !!

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Your President is STILL an Idiot

Message 92 of 157

@NOTHAPP, like having ZERO terrorist attacks from theENING wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

So Obama and Bill Clinton used EO`s over 600 times. Yet Trump only used it 7 times so far. Why is it OK for Obama and Bill Clinton to use it  The Lib Whiners on the board think Trump should go through Congress for what he wants.Obama said election has it`s consequences. Trump won -Hillary lost-so where is the problem?

Trump is just using his first couple of weeks to unscramble the mess that Obama left behind.

LOL!  Yes, like having ZERO terrorist attacks from the seven named countries?  Oh, what a MESS indeed!  Too "freaken funny".....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 93 of 157

@easyed598 wrote:

Trump is just using his first couple of weeks to unscramble the mess that Obama left behind.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: Your President is an Idiot!!!

Message 94 of 157

Just like a Conservative, Chas.  It's always odd to see some don't understand the difference between "bookies" and polls.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So Chas puts more confidence in a shady bookies than in Polls . Seeing how the liberals polls were so slanted and crooked ,she could be right.  I will take a private  bet with Chas if she can find a way to bypass the AARP board.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 95 of 157

Centrists posted--Obviously a biased view your welcome to have, but as usual, lacks much relevance because most of America disagree's with that bias.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------My view and Trump being President is all that really matters,isn`t it?Bias is in the eye of the beholder so you  are welcomed to yours in this Republican world we now live in.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Today With Your Idiot President

Message 96 of 157

@easyed598  wrote:

Was there a reason you ignored Bush's 291 which was more than Obama's?  Trump is on pace to have 2,920 EO's, so Obama's 275 would be moot.

Furthermore, Clinton and Bush had experience in their jobs and collaborated with other agency's, Trump just wings it.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

TODAY WITH YOUR IDIOT

Message 97 of 157

More Trump Idiocy....

Trump’s claim taking credit for cutting $600 million from the F-35 program   - FOUR PINOCCHIO'S

Angry Republicans lash out at Trump for not consulting them on travel ban

The number of people affected by Trump’s travel ban: About 90,000 (not 109 as Trump claims)

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 98 of 157

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: Your President is an Idiot!!!

Message 99 of 157

@easyed598 wrote:

Chasky wrote-Like I said, bookies seem to be much smarter than Trump supporters.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I wonder how much money the bookies lost when giving odds a week before the election when Trump was down 8 points in the polls.Yep smart bookies.

Just like a Conservative, Chas.  It's always odd to see some don't understand the difference between "bookies" and polls.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 100 of 157

@easyed598 wrote:

Executive orders are  different then laws passed by congress.     Centrists wrote-- LOL!  Really? Laws have more support, as your seeing today....Trump has very little support.... ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Really!! Makes you wonder why Obama  used EO`s more than any President in modern history. No, it doesn't make me, or many others "wonder".  It was obvious.  From Day 1, your Republicans said they were going to see that Obama failed and did everything possible to obstruct anything he put forth.  While Trump has taken nothing to Congress.  Again, most can see AND understand the difference.

As for Trump having very little support -tell that to the 31 states that voted for him  as President. I just did; do I need to do it again?  The biggest protests in US history the day after his inauguration....the lowest approval rate EVER for a President during their first month in office.  AND, only 25% or registered voters voted for him and his biggest opponent received 3 million more votes.  Yeah, I could tell those states again, but why would they NEED to hear it again?

I notice there is a mental thing going on with the liberals  A "mental thing".  Most humans call it "thinking". We conservatives survived 8  years of  Obama( the worse President in history) .Obviously a biased view your welcome to have, but as usual, lacks much relevance because most of America disagree's with that bias.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors