Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: My president will make America great again!

Message 151 of 157

@easyed598 wrote:

Why is it OK for Trump to issue one Executive Order after another, when you complained so much about Obama using Executive Orders?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Think about it -How else is he going to undo the damaged Obama  did with his executive orders? Congress can`t do it but  a new president can. It isn`t rocket science!

Congress can't make laws to resolve an issue/executive order?  Really?  How's that?  Did Spicer say that?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: My president will make America great again!

Message 152 of 157

Why is it OK for Trump to issue one Executive Order after another, when you complained so much about Obama using Executive Orders?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Think about it -How else is he going to undo the damaged Obama  did with his executive orders? Congress can`t do it but  a new president can. It isn`t rocket science!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: Your President is an Idiot!

Message 153 of 157

@easyed598 wrote:

My President is doing what he promised he would do. Imagine that. Now you Hillary lovers know why she lost.

Wrong EZ.  He said he was going to enforce the laws, not break them.

We know why Hillary lost; FBI and Russian interference.  Repubs should be proud of their illegitimate idiot.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Re: Your President is an Idiot!

Message 154 of 157

My President is doing what he promised he would do. Imagine that. Now you Hillary lovers know why she lost.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

My president will make America great again!

Message 155 of 157

It doesn't matter what you think of Trump, some of his executive orders this week are probably illegal. The last time I checked, the U.S. was a country of laws.

But here's the funniest part of what's happening. During the campaign, Trump voters and Trump repeatedly cryed like babies over Obama using Executive Orders to meet his agenda. Hello  Trump voters! Why is it OK for Trump to issue one Executive Order after another, when you complained so much about Obama using Executive Orders?

I'm LOL! Double Standards are pathetic.

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

My president will make America great again!

Message 156 of 157

Here's the reality.... our government is kinda sitting at the dinner table and having a discussion. I'm sorry but uncle Obumbler screwed things up... and aunt Hildabeast is lying thief. Stay away from them. 

Right now we're a bit dysfunctional but big Daddy Trump is gonna fix things. 

Eat your peas.... and get a haircut and get a real job. LTFU

"My AR self identifies as a Musket
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Your President Continues to be an Idiot!

Message 157 of 157

Reality check: Many of Trump's early vows will never happen

No one can accuse Donald Trump of campaigning in poetry. But after just one week in the White House, the new president is bumping up against the hard reality of governing in prose.

Many of the sweeping actions President Trump vowed this week through his executive orders and proclamations are unlikely to happen, either because they are impractical, opposed by Congress and members of his Cabinet, or full of legal holes.

The reality — that yawning gap between what Trump says he will do and what he actually can do — underscores his chaotic start, which includes executive actions drafted by close aides rather than experts and without input from the agencies tasked with implementing them.

On a host of issues, from health care to trade to immigration, Trump began his presidency with executive orders intended to both placate and excite his base by keeping his bold campaign promises — in rhetoric, if not immediate, tangible results. And the White House says Trump’s executive actions should be viewed as initial moves to enact his agenda.

“We’re taking the first steps to get it done, with the understanding that some of these things may be a process, but you have to begin the process and that’s what he’s doing — taking bold action and doing everything he can to make sure these things happen,” said Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the principal deputy White House press secretary. “I have no doubt these things are going to happen.”

But the reality is far more complicated. On immigration, for instance, Trump’s call for a border wall paid for by Mexico first has to be funded by Congress. And the possibility that Mexico would pay for the wall — always a long shot — grew even more remote this week after Mexico’s president on Thursday canceled his planned visit to Washington to meet with Trump, citing disagreement over the wall. The White House said that one possible option would be to pay for the project with a border tax on Mexican imports.

On trade, Trump can withdraw from and renegotiate trade agreements, as he promised during the campaign. But there is no guarantee that he will have willing partners with whom to renegotiate better trade deals, and certainly not necessarily with better terms. And change will hardly be instantaneous: Under the terms of the North American Free Trade Agreement, for example, the president or any other leaders must give six months’ notice of his or her intention to withdraw.

Trump has also promised to order an investigation into his false claims that 3 million to 5 million people voted illegally in November for Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, who beat Trump by nearly 3 million votes. But there is no evidence to support Trump’s claim, and although he has the authority to launch a fact-gathering investigation, it is unlikely to unearth the massive election fraud he is asserting.

More at: Most of Trump's early vows will probably never happen

Ahhh, the many fools who believe what he says are the real danger to our Democracy.  I recall hearing many say, "He tells it like it is..."  Bawahahaha.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors