Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Young White Mother Executed By Black Lives Matter Mob for Allegedly Saying ‘All Lives Matter’

Message 21 of 44

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

"Allegedly"?  Why does this sound like fake news to me? OH BECAUSE IT IS. 

Oh well .......... trump supporters will use anything to try and distract from trump's daily antics, like twitter tirades, lies, more lies, contradictions, and then more lies.

Well said

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Young White Mother Executed By Black Lives Matter Mob for Allegedly Saying ‘All Lives Matter’

Message 22 of 44

@sp362 wrote:

A significant difference between the two reports.  I also noticed that neither had any kind of description of the people that the police are looking for.  I would think they would put that out right away, especially to the local news.

Like any media reports one outlet would report one thing and another another version.  This afternoon I was reading news reports about the same news from 3 different local stations, and while they gave the same information, with 3 different versions.

I presented this for information on the even, not for a political type argument.   But as usual some apparently want to make it that.

The mistake a lot of politicians make is forgetting
they've been appointed but thinking they've been anointed.
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 44

Kidboy2,

The Patriots Report doesn't bring anything new to this discussion, it simply references the source that TxGrandpa2 posted.  I actually believe the Daily Mail more the Patriot's Report.

Despite what you are saying, you are making assumptions, the facts are NOT out.

What I find extremely odd is that the police (this happened 8 days ago) have not released a description of who they are looking for, even of the people in original confrontation.  In my mind that makes me wonder if they already know who they are and either cannot prove any of them shot at her, or have investigated it and decided they didn't do it. If I was the police, talking to them (as well as anybody else in the park at the time) would be my first priority.

Insisting that this was done by a BLM member is premature.  The father and grandfather's ramblings mean nothing if they weren't there.

You insist the MSM is not reporting report it, but she was shot on 7/5.  How many days did it take for the first one of your sources to start to report it?

Since they are not any real facts to post and killings are actually rarely reported (at least on the national level), I find nothing odd about this since there are so many questions left to be answered.  After the police find a suspect, IF they are in the BLM, that is when the reporting should start and then you would have a point.

As an example, Ahmaud Arbery was killed on 2/23.  Wasn't it about a month until we started hearing anything about it on the MSM?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 24 of 44

@Richva wrote:

Oh well .......... trump supporters will use anything to try and distract from trump's daily antics, like twitter tirades, lies, more lies, contradictions, and then more lies.

Only Thing Man Learns From History Is Man Learns Nothing From History
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 25 of 44

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 26 of 44
sp362 posted...

There is no evidence it is even the same group that was mentioned at the start story (the police should be talking to them, just like all 'persons of interest'). You are making way too many assumptions before the actual facts come out.

=================================================

"assumptions before the actual facts come out"

assumptions..no! This did happen and until the investigation is over we will not know the what or why. Just like when a cop shots someone, that is news.

https://thepatriotsreport.com/2020/07/12/young-white-mother-killed-by-black-lives-matter-mob-for-all...

A 24-year-old mother was killed by a Black Lives Matter mob in Indianapolis last week, allegedly for saying “All Lives Matter.”
Unlike Charlottesville, or any violence from the right, this killing was reported so quietly that barely anyone even noticed.

--------------------------------------------------------

"this killing was reported so quietly that barely anyone even notice" that is my point in posting this thread...people should know.

As the whole world is obsessed with the BLM is it not odd that this killing did not get more press?

The media is all over it when a black is killed by a white.
Highlighted

Message 27 of 44

TxGrandpa 2,

The link that you posted left out the following that is in the original post:

"A suspect reportedly began shooting from a nearby bridge and fled the scene shortly after. 

Ramirez told WTHR that he had his arms around Whitaker when she was fatally struck.

'I was actually holding her when it happened. She just fell,' he said.

He admits that he opened fire back at the suspects, but said it was 'just a reaction.'

'I didn't see nobody. I didn't hopefully I didn't hit nobody.'

A significant difference between the two reports.  I also noticed that neither had any kind of description of the people that the police are looking for.  I would think they would put that out right away, especially to the local news.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 28 of 44

@williamb39198 wrote:

Certainly looks like the normal state of basing conclusions on opinions, rather than facts...and it sure looks like all of the facts have not come out in this case. 

Did you read the link I posted?  There was an argument from the group the shot came from that 'black lives matter' but a rebuttal about the phrase 'all lives matter'.

The mistake a lot of politicians make is forgetting
they've been appointed but thinking they've been anointed.
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 29 of 44

Certainly looks like the normal state of basing conclusions on opinions, rather than facts...and it sure looks like all of the facts have not come out in this case. 

Highlighted

Message 30 of 44

Kidboy wrote:

"Not so.

The media is all over it when a black is killed by a white."

Really, you actually think they report EVERY one?  They don't even report all of the blacks killed by cops which are the highest profile most newsworthy stories that would draw the highest ratings.

According to the story, I don't know that he could even identify the race of the shooter,

'I was actually holding her when it happened. She just fell,' he said.

He admits that he opened fire back at the suspects, but said it was 'just a reaction.'

'I didn't see nobody. I didn't hopefully I didn't hit nobody.'

There is no evidence it is even the same group that was mentioned at the start story (the police should be talking to them, just like all 'persons of interest').  You are making way too many assumptions before the actual facts come out.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a health tip to share or a health question to ask?

Check out the Health Tips discussion board today!

Top Authors