Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

You’ve been had. The whole border wall idea was a charade.

Message 1 of 82

Remember what Trump said in the White House, I will proudly shut down the government over my wall. But his cult members blame everyone except Trump. Unbelievable!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: You’ve been had. The whole border wall idea was a charade.

Message 2 of 82

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Comrade Trump said on national television: I will PROUDLY shut down the government over my wall.

And he did. Thing is, his wall is supposed to provide SECURITY, but in reality all the fuss on the Mexican border is about GOPers needing to find a way to harm poor brown people - its what their base demands.

All those walls/fences/patrols/helicopters have collected TWO, count them one - two, end of count - people on the no-fly list while we nabbed 4600 at AIRPORTS. news flash foxbots - terrorists FLY in.

There has been NO reduction in the number of people dying from herione or any other illegal drug, so all that wall-power has done nothing to inconvenience the drug lords.

It's sad one or two people were murdered by undocumented assailents last year. It's obscene to call that a crisis while 15,000 are slayen by guns and another 15,000 use guns to commit suicide.

It's sad some of those crossing the border wind up in gangs like MS13. Its absurd to concentrate on the IMMIGRANTS in gangs when those gangs have many more members who were born right here in the USA.

So who got hurt? Poor brown people whose only crime is wanting to come to America for a better life, but they can't because Trump and the Republicans have diddled the immigration process so it's vitrually impossible to get accepted UNLESS you have the money and a stable home government to process the paperwork BEFORE you arrive at the border.

The Wall is a $5Billion placebo for racist Republicans, nothing more.  Time for an intervention to save the Nation from the Mad ToadPOTUS. NOT A DIME FOR A WALL - work on the actual problems, not the one lil donny faked up because he couldn't remember his talking points during the campaign.

The basic concept previously offered about those greedy rich Republicans is that they wanted to steal your property. But now there a new way of looking at those scoundrels - they are less concerned with getting every penny they can and spend all their waking hours trying to figure out how to hurt brown people.

They (we) truly are rotten rats.

But I wonder if the Dems who were all for fencing for border security were doing it purely to hurt brown people also.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 82

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Comrade Trump said on national television: I will PROUDLY shut down the government over my wall.

And he did. Thing is, his wall is supposed to provide SECURITY, but in reality all the fuss on the Mexican border is about GOPers needing to find a way to harm poor brown people - its what their base demands.

All those walls/fences/patrols/helicopters have collected TWO, count them one - two, end of count - people on the no-fly list while we nabbed 4600 at AIRPORTS. news flash foxbots - terrorists FLY in.

There has been NO reduction in the number of people dying from herione or any other illegal drug, so all that wall-power has done nothing to inconvenience the drug lords.

It's sad one or two people were murdered by undocumented assailents last year. It's obscene to call that a crisis while 15,000 are slayen by guns and another 15,000 use guns to commit suicide.

It's sad some of those crossing the border wind up in gangs like MS13. Its absurd to concentrate on the IMMIGRANTS in gangs when those gangs have many more members who were born right here in the USA.

So who got hurt? Poor brown people whose only crime is wanting to come to America for a better life, but they can't because Trump and the Republicans have diddled the immigration process so it's vitrually impossible to get accepted UNLESS you have the money and a stable home government to process the paperwork BEFORE you arrive at the border.

The Wall is a $5Billion placebo for racist Republicans, nothing more.  Time for an intervention to save the Nation from the Mad ToadPOTUS. NOT A DIME FOR A WALL - work on the actual problems, not the one lil donny faked up because he couldn't remember his talking points during the campaign.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 82

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

We really are living under The Reign of the Morons.

I don't think the events of the last seventy years " just happened ".

Call the managers morons if you want, but for the most part they have been very effective,  and they have gotten their way.

Only because we allow them to lie without consequence. Restore the Fairness Doctrine, which had penalties for lying in the media and calling it news, and we can remove the Republican poison from our system. The border wall was just a way to rev up the lofo's - it's ANOTHER GOPer dog whistle letting their base know they intend to do as much harm as possible to poor brown people who want to become Americans.

The Russian "division squads" have been so effective that now having national borders is called racism.

Has this country became so stupid to think that only walls can delineate a national border?

No, not "this country", just trump supporters that blindly follow him like members of a cult would.

This is a case of playing, "Yeah me too" without thinking comes across ....... not intelligent. No one has ever said that "only walls can delineate a national border".  But you did get your "trump supporters" in and you got your "cult" in and ... Yea Team!!! ... you got your kudo.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 82

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 82

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Comprehensive Southern Border Security plan ... includes a combination of conventional security infrastructure like fencing, observation towers, fixed and mobile camera systems, helicopters and other physical surveillance equipment to the secure the border, sector by sector.

Agreed. And physical barriers (fencing, wall, spiked thing) are key elements.

So since fencing was included, why didn't trump accept it?

Since your needle seems to be stuck, I'll just say ditto.

Since your needle seems to be stuck, I'll ask you once more:   since fencing (and you stated that it was a "key element") was included  in the Democrat's offer, why didn't trump accept it?

Asked and answered.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 82

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

The wall is a distraction from trump giving our country away to Putin and the Russians. Our allies are disgusted with us, NATO is disgusted with us, the rest of the world is disgusted with us except for Iran and Russia. trump supporters seem to be fine with this.

Border security is a specific national issue - not a factor for Putin or anyone else.

The "Wall" isn't needed for border security. The wall is a distraction from trump giving away our country to Putin and the Russians. If not, Why didn't he get the wall funded by Congress last year while the Republicans had control of the House and the Senate? The "Wall" is bait for trump supporters.  The majority of Americans want no wall.

Well, the President says we need increased physical barriers. The Dems used to say that until the President started to say it. No Putin in that.

Try to keep up and stay better informed. The Democrats offered funding for border security including "physical barriers". It was refused my McConnell because trump will sign nothing not including his "wall".  Yep, the "wall" is a distraction from trump giving our country away to Putin and the Russians.

Why didn't he get the wall funded by Congress last year while the Republicans had control of the House and the Senate?

I have no idea, I was not present at the discussions. This is a squabble between the President and the Dem leadership. Throwing Putin in is like the past idea of putting "alt-right" into every discussion.

You weren't present at what "discussions"?  You know something that the rest of America doesn't? 

No, I suspect that most everyone knows I wasn't there.

I'll ask once more:  Why didn't trump get the wall funded by Congress when the Republicans had the majority in both the House and the Senate?

It takes more than a majority to deal with the obstructionism of the 'Resistance".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 82

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
the wall talk is to distract from Trumps many, many problems. Mueller is closing in and he knows it.

Securing our borders is a job of the President. Mueller is a "Resistance" distraction.

Investigating trump's elections officials for conspiring with the Russians to influence our elections is Mueller's job.  The "Wall" is used by the "Resistance to Justice" as a distraction. Mueller is getting closer to trump.

Once again - Securing our borders is a job of the President. Mueller is a "Resistance" distraction.

Yes, a distraction that has to be dealt with but none the less a distraction from border security.

Once again - Investigating trump's elections officials for conspiring with the Russians to influence our elections is Mueller's job.  The "Wall" is used by the "Resistance to Justice" as a distraction. Mueller is getting closer to trump.

The wall is an element of border security much like the Dems approved of fences. And totally unrelated to the elections and Mueller.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 82

The strange part of this is the fact that Trump's Cult members actually believe Trump cares about the wall. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 82

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

Don't forget about Alaska and Hawaii.

And what about American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands? Don't they need walls, too? 😉

There are people  "swimming the river" in the instance under discussion. I have heard of no one "swimming the Pacific' to enter Samoa.

On the southern border we have caravans crossing Mexico. I have seen no caravan (poor, tired people of color)  marching through the Caribbean.

"caravans crossing Mexico" 

Wouldn't you say that's Mexico's problem?

Yes, as long as they stay in Mexico but that doesn't seem to be the goal of most.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors