Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: ‘You should have died in the Holocaust’

Message 31 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

But THAT doesn't mean THAT there is any logical CONNECTION outside the MINDS of the hatefilled WHO spend their LIVES finding ANYTHING they can TO use TO attack others.

I am amazed that one cannot see a link between the ANTI-SEMITIC actions of a group of adults posed for a photograph of them expressing the HATE FILLED SYMBOL of THE NAZI SALUTE with a group of NEO-NAZIS chanting "JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US."

But it gets worse. They then go on to accuse the victims, Jews, of being "hate filled who spend their lives finding anything they can to use to attack others"

This ANTI-JEWISH response was certainly unexpected on this discussion board.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 41

Some people should walk a mile in another person's shoes. Before they say such distasteful things.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

You are correct Gruffstuff. It is disgustingly sad, frightening and dangerous that so many in America today will defend the dog-whistle statements and even the hate filled reactions from the extreme right white supremacist that follow POLs and others that blow those whistles, including trump. It is a cancer, a sickness in our society

I have not seen any of the words in the OP on these boards and they are fairly direct, no dog whistles involved. However, some posters seem to like the term "dog whistle". It allows them to label other posters and the President as racists without any specifics needed.

Get a new pair of glasses.

I went to Walmart - $8.00 shot. Now, what dd I miss??

Didn't go to a real bona fide MD/eye surgeon who could examine eyesight properly and accurately...

Didn't necessarily get the correct glasses - as a result may well still be suffering from vision problems...

What got missed?

Well according to some - it's not a physical vision problem - but there's a willful and deliberate refusal to percieve the truth of what's really out there in the real world - leading to habitual and persistent refusal to live in the real world - a republican/conservative/trump supporter perceptual deficit...

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 41

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

You are correct Gruffstuff. It is disgustingly sad, frightening and dangerous that so many in America today will defend the dog-whistle statements and even the hate filled reactions from the extreme right white supremacist that follow POLs and others that blow those whistles, including trump. It is a cancer, a sickness in our society

I have not seen any of the words in the OP on these boards and they are fairly direct, no dog whistles involved. However, some posters seem to like the term "dog whistle". It allows them to label other posters and the President as racists without any specifics needed.

I went to Walmart - $8.00 shot. Now, what dd I miss??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 41

@alferdpacker wrote:
@rk952 wrote:
@alferdpacker wrote:

Can it be irrefutably proved that there is and never was even the slightest connection betweeen those students, the father, C'Ville, and anti-semitic racist scum - and can it be proved that the students and the father were/are not in sympathy with the racists and anti-semites at C'ville and are not in-the-closet anti-semite trash?

BTW - no one DEFENDED the actions OF the kids OR the FATHER(?) who took THEIR Junior PROM picture. Some JUST pointed OUT that they WERE just stupid KIDS doing SOMETHING stupid. Certainly not a CAUSE to sadden ANYONE.

Of course no one defended the actions of the kids or the father - their actions are utterly and completely indefensible - something trump would enjoy saying and gesturing - if he had the courage - and thought he could withstand the criticism - but the coward trump won't...

Isn't it possible that the students and father are unfortunate mutations?

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 41

@nctarheel wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

You are both right.

Even I have had this happen to me.

When I highlighted the WISCONSIN STUDENT HEIL HITLER photo as a HATE IMAGE; there were several ON THESE BOARDS defending the actions of those youth and the father who posed them.

One of them in response even said, "PEOPLE SEE WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE".

When I linked it to other HATE EVENTS like the chants in CHARLOTTESVILLE again there was defense of those NEO-NAZIS.

The same responder as above wrote, "PEOPLE HEAR WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR"

Finally, when I made mention of THE HOLOCAUST itself, that same responder said,

"PEOPLE BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT TO BELIEVE"

It saddened me.

Yes you LINKED some of THEM to C'ville. But THAT doesn't mean THAT there is any logical CONNECTION outside the MINDS of the hatefilled WHO spend their LIVES finding ANYTHING they can TO use TO attack others.

It IS sad.

BTW - no one DEFENDED the actions OF the kids OR the FATHER(?) who took THEIR Junior PROM picture. Some JUST pointed OUT that they WERE just stupid KIDS doing SOMETHING stupid. Certainly not a CAUSE to sadden ANYONE.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 41

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 41

@ChasKy53 wrote:

You are both right.

Even I have had this happen to me.

When I highlighted the WISCONSIN STUDENT HEIL HITLER photo as a HATE IMAGE; there were several ON THESE BOARDS defending the actions of those youth and the father who posed them.

One of them in response even said, "PEOPLE SEE WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE".

When I linked it to other HATE EVENTS like the chants in CHARLOTTESVILLE again there was defense of those NEO-NAZIS.

The same responder as above wrote, "PEOPLE HEAR WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR"

Finally, when I made mention of THE HOLOCAUST itself, that same responder said,

"PEOPLE BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT TO BELIEVE"

It saddened me.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 41

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views