Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: ‘You should have died in the Holocaust’

Message 21 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

Well, since they were kids posing for a Junior class picture, all this "IMAGE of the NEO NAZI SALUTE" nonsense is just that - nonsense. 

However, there is some strange desire to find something else to feel negativity and hatred about exhibited here.

And here is even more NONSENSE, as you call it.

HATE CRIMES against JEWS rose 37% last year. JEWS don't have to FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO FEEL NEGATIVITY AND HATRED; it finds them. Quit blaming the victims.

And here is even more NONSENSE, since you like to use the excuse that folks were JUST JOKING.

I suppose the REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE from Mississippi that mentioned GOING TO A PUBLIC HANGING as a joke should be forgiven by our BLACK friends because after all..... it was only a JOKE.

These things have to be taken seriously and pooh-poohing them as humor is wrong.

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY OF LOOKING AT IT.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 41

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Well, since they were kids posing for a Junior class picture, all this "IMAGE of the NEO NAZI SALUTE" nonsense is just that - nonsense. 

However, there is some strange desire to find something else to feel negativity and hatred about exhibited here.

How someone can see the IMAGE OF A NEO-NAZI SALUTE and call it nonsense only shows how little regard they have for a FAITH that saw 6,000,000 of its followers wiped out only 80 years ago by a MOVEMENT that used that IMAGE as its symbol.

They then go on to accuse those of the JEWISH FAITH(that find the image to be an abomination)  of having a "STRANGE DESIRE TO FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO FEEL NEGATIVITY AND HATRED ABOUT".

Since the rise of TRUMP, many have joined the ranks of targeting those of the JEWISH FAITH. This has resulted in a huge increase in HATE CRIMES culminating in the deaths at the TREE OF LIFE SYNAGOGUE.

And yet, they call the image 'NONSENSE".

It has nothing TO DO with respect FOR a religion. It has TO DO with respect for common SENSE. Stupid kids DOING something stupid BECOMES a vehicle for THE very unhappy to, ONCE again, spout their HATRED by assigning their BAD thinking ON others.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 41

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

You are correct Gruffstuff. It is disgustingly sad, frightening and dangerous that so many in America today will defend the dog-whistle statements and even the hate filled reactions from the extreme right white supremacist that follow POLs and others that blow those whistles, including trump. It is a cancer, a sickness in our society

I have not seen any of the words in the OP on these boards and they are fairly direct, no dog whistles involved. However, some posters seem to like the term "dog whistle". It allows them to label other posters and the President as racists without any specifics needed.

Get a new pair of glasses.

I went to Walmart - $8.00 shot. Now, what dd I miss??

Pay attention to trump's speeches and you'll hear all of the "specifics" you want. Racists have always denied that there are 'dog whistle' statements and words, just ask trump.

I did, just last night as we sipped our Merlot. And he suggested that some spout "dog whistle" when they have nothing specific to attack with but just have to let their hatred out. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

How someone can see the IMAGE OF A NEO-NAZI SALUTE and call it nonsense only shows how little regard they have for a FAITH that saw 6,000,000 of its followers wiped out only 80 years ago by a MOVEMENT that used that IMAGE as its symbol.

They then go on to accuse those of the JEWISH FAITH(that find the image to be an abomination)  of having a "STRANGE DESIRE TO FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO FEEL NEGATIVITY AND HATRED ABOUT".

Since the rise of TRUMP, many have joined the ranks of targeting those of the JEWISH FAITH. This has resulted in a huge increase in HATE CRIMES culminating in the deaths at the TREE OF LIFE SYNAGOGUE.

And yet, they call the image 'NONSENSE".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

You are correct Gruffstuff. It is disgustingly sad, frightening and dangerous that so many in America today will defend the dog-whistle statements and even the hate filled reactions from the extreme right white supremacist that follow POLs and others that blow those whistles, including trump. It is a cancer, a sickness in our society

I have not seen any of the words in the OP on these boards and they are fairly direct, no dog whistles involved. However, some posters seem to like the term "dog whistle". It allows them to label other posters and the President as racists without any specifics needed.

Get a new pair of glasses.

I went to Walmart - $8.00 shot. Now, what dd I miss??

Pay attention to trump's speeches and you'll hear all of the "specifics" you want. Racists have always denied that there are 'dog whistle' statements and words, just ask trump.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 41

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

But THAT doesn't mean THAT there is any logical CONNECTION outside the MINDS of the hatefilled WHO spend their LIVES finding ANYTHING they can TO use TO attack others.

I am amazed that one cannot see a link between the ANTI-SEMITIC actions of a group of adults posed for a photograph of them expressing the HATE FILLED SYMBOL of THE NAZI SALUTE with a group of NEO-NAZIS chanting "JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US."

But it gets worse. They then go on to accuse the victims, Jews, of being "hate filled who spend their lives finding anything they can to use to attack others"

This ANTI-JEWISH response was certainly unexpected on this discussion board.

Anyone thinking they saw ANTI-JEWISH comments must BE letting THEIR need for NEGATIVITY control their thinking. SEEING hs Juniors being STUPID as THE same as THE nut JOB that this TOPIC is about CONFIRMS the theory.

Seeing this group of adults, posed by a professional photographer, to create the IMAGE of the NEO NAZI SALUTE is not due to negativity, it is due to the revulsion of seeing that image.

Once again, defending the image and worse yet, assigning the blame to JEWS for being repulsed by it is beyond the pale. To state and I quote,"Seeing Juniors being stupid as the same as the nut job that this topic is about........" belittles how strongly JEWS feel about this UGLY IMAGE.

And yet, there are those still minimizing its importance and placing BLAME on JEWS for how they feel about it.

Such ANTI-JEWISH sentiment doesn't belong on these boards!!!!!

Well, since they were kids posing for a Junior class picture, all this "IMAGE of the NEO NAZI SALUTE" nonsense is just that - nonsense. Again, stupid kids being stupid.

There has been no belittling of Jews. There is  no anti-Jewish sentiment here.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 41

@Panjandrum wrote:

ChasKy53:   Get a new pair of glasses.

I doubt brand new glasses can correct anything.........there are none so blind as those who will not see.

O.K. the glasses thing started in the "dog whistle" post. What "dog whistles" did you see?? Or are you just playing games?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

But THAT doesn't mean THAT there is any logical CONNECTION outside the MINDS of the hatefilled WHO spend their LIVES finding ANYTHING they can TO use TO attack others.

I am amazed that one cannot see a link between the ANTI-SEMITIC actions of a group of adults posed for a photograph of them expressing the HATE FILLED SYMBOL of THE NAZI SALUTE with a group of NEO-NAZIS chanting "JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US."

But it gets worse. They then go on to accuse the victims, Jews, of being "hate filled who spend their lives finding anything they can to use to attack others"

Anyone thinking they saw ANTI-JEWISH comments must BE letting THEIR need for NEGATIVITY control their thinking. SEEING hs Juniors being STUPID as THE same as THE nut JOB that this TOPIC is about CONFIRMS the theory.

Seeing this group of adults, posed by a professional photographer, to create the IMAGE of the NEO NAZI SALUTE is not due to negativity, it is due to the revulsion of seeing that image.

Once again, defending the image and worse yet, assigning the blame to JEWS for being repulsed by it is beyond the pale. To state and I quote,"Seeing Juniors being stupid as the same as the nut job that this topic is about........" belittles how strongly JEWS feel about this UGLY IMAGE.

And yet, there are those still minimizing its importance and placing BLAME on JEWS for how they feel about it.

Such ANTI-JEWISH sentiment doesn't belong on these boards!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 41

ChasKy53:   Get a new pair of glasses.

I doubt brand new glasses can correct anything.........there are none so blind as those who will not see.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 41

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views