Protect your digital identity with AARP’s fraud resource center. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: You're a Nazi

Message 1 of 18

@gruffstuffwrote:

but this sort of hate speech can pollute the political atmosphere of out nation

You're right

White supremacist hate crimes ( Nazis ) are surging, white supremacist murders doubled in 2017, and then there is Parkland  ( Make America Great Again ) and other mass shootings in 2018 with more sure to come.

Where did you find your Nazi crime statistics? And what makes Parkland "MAGA"? 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 18

but this sort of hate speech can pollute the political atmosphere of out nation

You're right

White supremacist hate crimes ( Nazis ) are surging, white supremacist murders doubled in 2017, and then there is Parkland  ( Make America Great Again ) and other mass shootings in 2018 with more sure to come.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 18

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@afisherwrote:

The ALT-Right has embraced the Neo-Nazi brand, why should anyone doubt that the entire tribe is secretly hoping for a re-birth of Hitler.

No doubt that is true - something we can all agree on. But then the left has to push the boundary into inaccurate and offensive areas with, "Really ? ................... tell that to the Republicans who voted for and chose a Nazi to represent them".

And the question is asked, "Why is there so much hatred in the land today?".

Easy answer. Trump going down the path to be a dictator. Just tonight we saw on TV for the first time a National Figure who for the most part has stayed center tell us that Trump is following the President of China, and Russia to be able to be President for Life of the US. So we have 2 sides. Thinking people trying to save our country, and the far right trying to make the US a dicatorship.

He can't get rational immigration reform, how do you suppose he is going to be a dictator. It is time to stop this "dictator" nonsense.

Or you can just exercise your authority and tell me I can no longer post.

Gee I did not know I had that authority, but since (per you) you are never wrong I would love to use it. You can no longer post.

Gee, I didn't either but you keep claiming the power.

Now, do you care to deal with your "dictator" nonsense. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 18

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@afisherwrote:

The ALT-Right has embraced the Neo-Nazi brand, why should anyone doubt that the entire tribe is secretly hoping for a re-birth of Hitler.

No doubt that is true - something we can all agree on. But then the left has to push the boundary into inaccurate and offensive areas with, "Really ? ................... tell that to the Republicans who voted for and chose a Nazi to represent them".

Easy answer. Trump going down the path to be a dictator. Just tonight we saw on TV for the first time a National Figure who for the most part has stayed center tell us that Trump is following the President of China, and Russia to be able to be President for Life of the US. So we have 2 sides. Thinking people trying to save our country, and the far right trying to make the US a dicatorship.

He can't get rational immigration reform, how do you suppose he is going to be a dictator. It is time to stop this "dictator" nonsense.

Gee I did not know I had that authority, but since (per you) you are never wrong I would love to use it. You can no longer post.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 18

@rk9152wrote:

@MIsekerwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@afisherwrote:

SInce on another thread you demonstrated a little name calling by the left is the genisis of ALL HATE CRIMES, i would suggest all the hate in the land is generated by ignorant right wing Nazi supporters that ask ingnorant questions while knowing they are the instigators of everything wrong with the country.

i dont know what a genisis is but i accurately pointed out the hate filled nature of the posts from the left. a good example is you calling those of a conservative political mindset "nazis" and "instigators of everything wrong with the country".

such hatred can effect the actions of some on the edge. i am not saying anyone here is going to go out and kill anyone - but this sort of hate speech can pollute the political atmosphere of out nation

"out nation" - a reference to the Putin/trump planned political construct...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 18

@MIsekerwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@afisherwrote:

SInce on another thread you demonstrated a little name calling by the left is the genisis of ALL HATE CRIMES, i would suggest all the hate in the land is generated by ignorant right wing Nazi supporters that ask ingnorant questions while knowing they are the instigators of everything wrong with the country.

i dont know what a genisis is but i accurately pointed out the hate filled nature of the posts from the left. a good example is you calling those of a conservative political mindset "nazis" and "instigators of everything wrong with the country".

such hatred can effect the actions of some on the edge. i am not saying anyone here is going to go out and kill anyone - but this sort of hate speech can pollute the political atmosphere of out nation

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 18

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@afisherwrote:

whether or not you "can" post has been debatable since you joined. 

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 18

@rk9152wrote:

@afisherwrote:

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 18

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@afisherwrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 18

@rk9152wrote:

@afisherwrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22