Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: You might be a Snowflake

Message 1 of 108

Hey richva-if you or  anyone else you know gets a check,  tell them there are a couple hundred people here in western New York who are still waiting for our chrcks!  Let me know if you want to send them out heck I could use some money!   That whole idea is so stupid!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 108

I attended a Town Hall by our Republican Congressman today.  The crowd was anything but friendly.  However, one lady, in the reserved seats, gave a statement disquised as a question that we were all paid protesters.  

Even the sheriff's department security was taken aback by the volumne of the chant: "I want my check, I want my check".  I think we scared the woman. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 108

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Based on what you say, it appears that the Republicans or any of their off-shoot organizations did not hire and/or organize any mob to disrupt the meeting. Like minded people were allowed to exchange views.

I believe that we on the right would appreciate a similar courtesy.

Not to worry. Those of us on the left promise to refrain from hiring thugs to disrupt your meetings as we have been doing to date. 

You might want to rephrase that.

OK, how about:

No one has hired thugs to disrupt the tiny demonstrations held by the right wing nuts.  Not on the left, not on the right, no one.  Any fights were caused by the RWNs being so punchable that it was done gratis.  

Better?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 108

snoopy--and in what "fake news" article did you find that? 

If I remember correctly, and I do, it was at the trump rallies where people were sucker punched and otherwise abused.  When I went to my first townhall, I was worried about thugs, not the other way around. 

What any of this has to do with the real problem, Trump, who is the king of fake, dangerous, and embarrassing verbal and Twitter eruptions, I don't know. 

This 'snowflake" nonsense is just that--and, as per ususal, this  Republican tactic, distracts from the fool in the WH--or, rather, the fool who wastes taxpayer money by having his ugly butt hauled to Mar-a-lago every weekend so he can show off for his rich Floridian countryclub members, without a thought of what is costing the American taxpayer.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 108

@rk9152 wrote:

If one were to suffering from "chronic cognitive dissonance" they might not notice that, "Those of us on the left promise to refrain from hiring thugs to disrupt your meetings as we have been doing to datecould be taken to an admission that they had been.

It's painfully obvious that one suffering from the ravages of "chronic and severe cognitive dissonance" (what I originally posted before it was dishonestly modified) would be incapable of recognizing political snark aimed at oxyRepublican fairy tale beliefs and might well - in a fit of trumpish delusion - take it as an admission - exactly the same as those whose chronic and severe cognitive dissonance causes them to believe the fairy tale that "wiretapping" was ordered by Obama - and not a FISA Court Order - an assertion of dubious veracity that has not been proved to be fact.

Can hardly wait to see what is the newest pResidential delusion to get tweeted next...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 108

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

When Democratics start disrupting Republican events, like Tea party people did, I'll do my best to say stop. 

Until then, i deal with reality, not rumors put out by a propaganda ridden administration who uses lies because it can't function on its own. Further, responding to the delusions put forth by this administration is clearly a waste of time--

It is well documented that the DNC paid people to disrupt Republican events. And then we have the Occupy people and the Guy Fawkes people. And whoever it is that smashes windows and trashes police cars.

Now - the Tea Party - any specifics???

Where is this well-documented proof that the DNC paid people to disrupt Republican events?

I am sure the Bundys and their band of ruffians were good Democrats.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 108

If one were to suffering from "chronic cognitive dissonance" they might not notice that, "Those of us on the left promise to refrain from hiring thugs to disrupt your meetings as we have been doing to datecould be taken to an admission that they had been.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 108

That's such an easy one it's almost laughable-- go to Wikipedia,  put in tea party disruptions 2008 and 2012 elections- there it is--have fun reading 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 108

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Based on what you say, it appears that the Republicans or any of their off-shoot organizations did not hire and/or organize any mob to disrupt the meeting. Like minded people were allowed to exchange views.

Not to worry. Those of us on the left promise to refrain from hiring thugs to disrupt your meetings as we have been doing to date. 

Not necessary - some do not recognize snark.

Believing that to actually be true is most likely a result of severe and chronic cognitive dissonance.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 108

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors