From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: You might be a Snowflake

Message 11 of 108

@pc6063 wrote:

When Democratics start disrupting Republican events, like Tea party people did, I'll do my best to say stop. 

Until then, i deal with reality, not rumors put out by a propaganda ridden administration who uses lies because it can't function on its own. Further, responding to the delusions put forth by this administration is clearly a waste of time--

It is well documented that the DNC paid people to disrupt Republican events. And then we have the Occupy people and the Guy Fawkes people. And whoever it is that smashes windows and trashes police cars.

Now - the Tea Party - any specifics???

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 108

Rk- you're right the DNC did stack the deck against Bernie,  and I thought it was shameful as did many.  When Deborah Wasserman Schultz steppped down,  I was glad.  I was ashamed, not only that Donna Brazil gave Clinton a question that was going to be in one of the debates,  but also ashamed that Clinton didn't step forward.  It would be nice if supporters of Trump would admit to, or even recognize,  the glaring, glaring mistakes and the lies he's told and the ignorance of the policies he set forth since he has been in office.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 108

When Democratics start disrupting Republican events, like Tea party people did, I'll do my best to say stop. 

Until then, i deal with reality, not rumors put out by a propaganda ridden administration who uses lies because it can't function on its own. Further, responding to the delusions put forth by this administration is clearly a waste of time--

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 108

@rk9152 wrote:

Based on what you say, it appears that the Republicans or any of their off-shoot organizations did not hire and/or organize any mob to disrupt the meeting. Like minded people were allowed to exchange views.

I believe that we on the right would appreciate a similar courtesy.

Not to worry. Those of us on the left promise to refrain from hiring thugs to disrupt your meetings as we have been doing to date. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 108

@pc6063 wrote:

Well as it turns out, you can choose your gender. Meeting has Bernie people there. Sorry to disappoint you, and glad that you seem to know so much about a tiny little meeting in a tiny little town that even I had trouble finding. But, I assure you it was a a Democratic meeting, when fllor was opened for discussion, talk was about EPA, food banks, and lose of Medicare, Medicaid, snd Social Security.-- you know, things that Republicans like Trump don't seem to care about.

Based on what you say, it appears that the Republicans or any of their off-shoot organizations did not hire and/or organize any mob to disrupt the meeting. Like minded people were allowed to exchange views.

I believe that we on the right would appreciate a similar courtesy.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 108

@rk9152 wrote:

Oh come on!!! So the DNC stacked the deck against Bernie. So what??? "Democratic" is whatever they decide it it on any particular day. Sorta like you get to decide your gender on any particular day.

I have to admit, calling themselves the "Democratic" party instead of the "Democrat" Party was a stroke of marketing genius. On the other hand, the same marketing powers once felt "Republican" was just the correct ticket for warm, fuzzy feelings. The problem is that the Democrats continued their drive for equality while Republicans became the party of the rich. So now, "Democratic" is a plus and "Republican" is a minus. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 108

@rk9152 wrote:

you get to decide your gender

That's correct, you can - just ask Kim Petras.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 108

Well as it turns out, you can choose your gender. Meeting has Bernie people there. Sorry to disappoint you, and glad that you seem to know so much about a tiny little meeting in a tiny little town that even I had trouble finding. But, I assure you it was a a Democratic meeting, when fllor was opened for discussion, talk was about EPA, food banks, and lose of Medicare, Medicaid, snd Social Security.-- you know, things that Republicans like Trump don't seem to care about.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 108

@j868138h wrote:

You did NOT attend a "Democratic Committee" meeting...you attended a DEMOCRAT committee meeting.  There is NOTHING DEMOCRATIC about the Democrat party.

Oh come on!!! So the DNC stacked the deck against Bernie. So what??? "Democratic" is whatever they decide it it on any particular day. Sorta like you get to decide your gender on any particular day.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 108

TxGrandpa2 wrote
"the gospel truth"

If there were in reality such a thing, it would be admissible in court as irrefutable fact.

But it's not...

It isn't admissible in court.

If any portion of it is introduced into jury deliberation, the jury decision is very often invalidated - a mistrial may well be declared and another trial is permitted.

Use of more accurate and verifiably factual terminology is recommended.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors