Become a safer, more confident driver with the AARP Smart Driver course! Use the promo code VET and save 25% during November.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
245
Views

Re: You might be a Snowflake

245 Views
Message 81 of 108

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

You might be a snowflake if:

 

1. You ignore Trump's tweets because you don't think he really means it.

2. You continually bring up Benghazi because you can't think of anything positive about Trump.

3. You get upset about Trump being treated like you treated Obama for 8 years.

4. You still believe anything Trump says.


None of those reflect the definition of the sociological phenomenon. If you are going to use the term, it might be good to understand it.


I understand very well what the current definition of snowflake is - it is a rather stupid attempt to insult those who don't bow down to King Trump. I will continue to point out the ignorance and laugh at Trump supporters who are the one's who their definition of snowflake really fit.


I cannot find that definition, possibly you could cite a source. I believe this is the more commonly used one - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Snowflake

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
245
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
233
Views

Re: You might be a Snowflake

233 Views
Message 82 of 108

@alferdpacker wrote:

 


@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

More accurately - that is what happens when you encounter a leftwing thug (aka "demonstrator"). 

 

So it begins - the violent overthrow of our government.


Could be, actually.  I have been saying for years that if the Republicans did not start paying attention to the needs of the middle and lower classes in this country, there was going to be violence.  I still compare the Republican dreams to the Cuban dictator Batista and we know what happened to him. 

 

Ignore the needs of  the people at your peril.  I suspect you may just be right. (No pun intended)


Considering who elected President Trump, I'd say that seem more like. "Rise workers, you have nothing to loose but your shackles" - hmmm, where did I hear that?? But wait - it was middle America and the workers that elected him. So confusing.

 

Or how about - "You don't like the outcome of an election - go out and beat someone up". My, my, my.


Well - liberals who never before owned firearms are now purchasing handguns and getting those ubiquitous "shall issue" concealed carry permits at a rate that has increased over three-fold, and is still increasing since the election...

More and more people are becoming aware of the fact that they are not obligated by any law anywhere to talk to police or answer any police questions without first consulting an attorney.

Lots and lots of people - many of them people who didn't vote for the orange bum-fodder - are getting "uppity".  

They represent the majority.

Make of it what you will...

 


O.K. - the new mantra of the radical left, "You don't like the outcome of an election - go out and beat someone up  shoot someone". My, my, my.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
233
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
228
Views

Re: You might be a Snowflake

228 Views
Message 83 of 108

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

I heard several examples of who might be a snowflake so I thought I would share several examples of who might be a snowflake.                                                                                                                                                                                           1.You are 25 and still living in your parent`s basement--you might be one              2.If you are offended by the playing of the Star Spangle Banner    " " " "                        3.If you are having the government pay for your Birth Control pills  " " " "               4.If White Christmas  sounds Racists                                                  " " " "           5.If  you think Illegal Immigrants should be given Drivers license,Obamacare and Instate tuition for college.                                        " "  " "                                       6. If Trump`s tweets bother you more than 4 lives lost in Benghazi" " " "                                                                            Feel free to contribute to the snowflake analogy on this snowy day-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


snowflake.jpg


More accurately - that is what happens when you encounter a leftwing thug (aka "demonstrator"). 

 

So it begins - the violent overthrow of our government.


For a Poster that is so concerned about - Definitions & Syntax - you might want to review your own Posts for accuracy................................

 

I haven't seen or heard of one - Blackflake or Brownflake or Yellowflake or Redflake or even a Snowflake on this Forum calling for the Overthrow of the US Government and again you might want to re-think your own word usage and meaning ............................apparently you seem to be agreeing with a majority of the rest of us albeit unintentionally 

 

Trump himself and many of his supporters think he is - "The Government" - they don;t really understand how the US Government works and they certainly do not understand the US Constitution or the three different but equal branches of the US Government - to many of the rest of us - that's the Problem - Trump thinks and he acts like he's a Dictator and thats just one of the Good Reasons why he should be removed.................................................. 

 

BTW - the term - Snowflake - is nothing more than a slang - there is no correct definition - it's been used by many different people in as many different groups to mean several different things depending on the context - using the term in a US Prison has a much different meaning than using it in a Norman Rockwell Setting or apparently on this forum

 

What do you think it means?

 

In the context of these discussions - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Snowflake

 

 

 

 

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
228
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
242
Views

Re: You might be a Snowflake

242 Views
Message 84 of 108

Olderscout66-soo true!! Nice job!! Thank you!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
242
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
242
Views

Re: You might be a Snowflake

242 Views
Message 85 of 108

@rk9152 wrote:

 

Or how about - "You don't like the outcome of an election - go out and beat someone up". My, my, my.


Considering who elected President Trump, I'd say that seem more like. "Rise workers, you have nothing to loose but your shackles" - hmmm, where did I hear that?? But wait - it was middle America and the workers that elected him. So confusing.

Not really. They were mad as hell and not going to take it anymore. So they elect Trump and Trump screws them.  What do you think the next step will be?

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
242
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
6
Kudos
243
Views

Re: You might be a Snowflake

243 Views
Message 86 of 108

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

You might be a snowflake if:

 

1. You ignore Trump's tweets because you don't think he really means it.

2. You continually bring up Benghazi because you can't think of anything positive about Trump.

3. You get upset about Trump being treated like you treated Obama for 8 years.

4. You still believe anything Trump says.


None of those reflect the definition of the sociological phenomenon. If you are going to use the term, it might be good to understand it.


I understand very well what the current definition of snowflake is - it is a rather stupid attempt to insult those who don't bow down to King Trump. I will continue to point out the ignorance and laugh at Trump supporters who are the one's who their definition of snowflake really fit.

Report Inappropriate Content
6
Kudos
243
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
6
Kudos
247
Views

Re: You might be a Snowflake

247 Views
Message 87 of 108

You might be an orange buttflake if...

 

...you think the reason you lost your job was NAFTA and not your boss.

 

 

...peaceful protests against police brutality directed against minoritys upsets you more than violent, deadly police brutality directed against minoritys.

 

...if you refuse to support children you demand be borne by women who do not want them.

 

...BLM sounds racist

 

...you oppose celebrating MLK Day

 

...you think people hiring illegal immigrants should be exempt from legal action.

 

...95 unaviodable minutes at Benghazi troubles you more than 9.5 YEARS of totally avoidable war in Iraq and Afghanistan that killed 5000 brave Americans, maimed 50,000 and left over a million with PTSD while costing us $4 TRILLION.

Report Inappropriate Content
6
Kudos
247
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
238
Views

Re: You might be a Snowflake

238 Views
Message 88 of 108

 


@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

More accurately - that is what happens when you encounter a leftwing thug (aka "demonstrator"). 

 

So it begins - the violent overthrow of our government.


Could be, actually.  I have been saying for years that if the Republicans did not start paying attention to the needs of the middle and lower classes in this country, there was going to be violence.  I still compare the Republican dreams to the Cuban dictator Batista and we know what happened to him. 

 

Ignore the needs of  the people at your peril.  I suspect you may just be right. (No pun intended)


Considering who elected President Trump, I'd say that seem more like. "Rise workers, you have nothing to loose but your shackles" - hmmm, where did I hear that?? But wait - it was middle America and the workers that elected him. So confusing.

 

Or how about - "You don't like the outcome of an election - go out and beat someone up". My, my, my.


Well - liberals who never before owned firearms are now purchasing handguns and getting those ubiquitous "shall issue" concealed carry permits at a rate that has increased over three-fold, and is still increasing since the election...

More and more people are becoming aware of the fact that they are not obligated by any law anywhere to talk to police or answer any police questions without first consulting an attorney.

Lots and lots of people - many of them people who didn't vote for the orange bum-fodder - are getting "uppity".  

They represent the majority.

Make of it what you will...

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
238
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
240
Views

Re: You might be a Snowflake

240 Views
Message 89 of 108

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

I heard several examples of who might be a snowflake so I thought I would share several examples of who might be a snowflake.                                                                                                                                                                                           1.You are 25 and still living in your parent`s basement--you might be one              2.If you are offended by the playing of the Star Spangle Banner    " " " "                        3.If you are having the government pay for your Birth Control pills  " " " "               4.If White Christmas  sounds Racists                                                  " " " "           5.If  you think Illegal Immigrants should be given Drivers license,Obamacare and Instate tuition for college.                                        " "  " "                                       6. If Trump`s tweets bother you more than 4 lives lost in Benghazi" " " "                                                                            Feel free to contribute to the snowflake analogy on this snowy day-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


snowflake.jpg


More accurately - that is what happens when you encounter a leftwing thug (aka "demonstrator"). 

 

So it begins - the violent overthrow of our government.


For a Poster that is so concerned about - Definitions & Syntax - you might want to review your own Posts for accuracy................................

 

I haven't seen or heard of one - Blackflake or Brownflake or Yellowflake or Redflake or even a Snowflake on this Forum calling for the Overthrow of the US Government and again you might want to re-think your own word usage and meaning ............................apparently you seem to be agreeing with a majority of the rest of us albeit unintentionally 

 

Trump himself and many of his supporters think he is - "The Government" - they don;t really understand how the US Government works and they certainly do not understand the US Constitution or the three different but equal branches of the US Government - to many of the rest of us - that's the Problem - Trump thinks and he acts like he's a Dictator and thats just one of the Good Reasons why he should be removed.................................................. 

 

BTW - the term - Snowflake - is nothing more than a slang - there is no correct definition - it's been used by many different people in as many different groups to mean several different things depending on the context - using the term in a US Prison has a much different meaning than using it in a Norman Rockwell Setting or apparently on this forum

 

What do you think it means?

 

 

 

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
240
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
246
Views

Re: You might be a Snowflake

246 Views
Message 90 of 108

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

More accurately - that is what happens when you encounter a leftwing thug (aka "demonstrator"). 

 

So it begins - the violent overthrow of our government.


Could be, actually.  I have been saying for years that if the Republicans did not start paying attention to the needs of the middle and lower classes in this country, there was going to be violence.  I still compare the Republican dreams to the Cuban dictator Batista and we know what happened to him. 

 

Ignore the needs of  the people at your peril.  I suspect you may just be right. (No pun intended)


Considering who elected President Trump, I'd say that seem more like. "Rise workers, you have nothing to loose but your shackles" - hmmm, where did I hear that?? But wait - it was middle America and the workers that elected him. So confusing.

 

Or how about - "You don't like the outcome of an election - go out and beat someone up". My, my, my.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
246
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors