Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: You Ain't Seen Nuthin' Yet

Message 51 of 52

I thought that I should read this post mainly because Rk seldom initiate thread.

Yes, the 50's ain't coming back. 

We have automation. and many things have evolved that most of those programs probably have become obsolete.
The world in entirely different. China is a world power, and many other countries are seeing a change in their governments and ideas.

So, we will have to really sit down and review what is best for the US and start applying what will work now.
The past should stay in the past. 

I was a person that really thought that globalization was not good, and we have seen that is really not that great. but, there are still ways in dealing with globalization that still work,

I don't know at this time what will stay and how economies will evolve in the future. but If I live that long, I would welcome the progress that they may bring.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

You Ain't Seen Nuthin' Yet

Message 52 of 52

For those that see all the problems of workers solvable by merely taxing the accomplished, better think  again - it's a new world out there continually evolving and the plants of the '50s are not coming back.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-globotics-upheaval-review-when-therobot-gets-an-ofce-11551649635

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies