Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Yay - GOP Bully Wins Election WWE Style

Message 11 of 27

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Yep. He won and this event will be the definining moment. Every move he makes in DC will be reported and this event will be included. It will be another pain for Ryan. 

Montana is a Vote by Mail Early State - estimates based on previous elections - put the percentage of votes already cast before the GOP Bully Bodyslammed a innocent Citizen to the ground at around 70%

Many Montana Voters and Americans from around the Country think the Bully should resign and allow Montanans to vote over 

Mick, I don't see that happening.  What will be interesting is if Montana voters care enough in a year and a half to re-elect him. If they do, that doesn't say a lot about the morals of the people in the electorate.

Or the voters might decide that there is no need for a pol to have to put up with that sort of stuff and the reporter got his just desserts.

I do not support violence - nor do I support the invasion of private space by one who considers he is entitled to access to any pol at any time.

You just defended a physical attack by blaming the victim.  Freedom of the press is guaranteed and a Politician has to learn how to deal with it.  If you attacked somebody at your private sector job, how much longer would you be working there?

Take a few deep breathes, count to ten, put on your unbiased, open minded coat and read it again.

You are condoning violence with this statement "Or the voters might decide that there is no need for a pol to have to put up with that sort of stuff and the reporter got his just desserts."

By your logic "I do not support violence - nor do I support the invasion of private space by one who considers he is entitled to access to any pol at any time." what does this statement mean?  You make it sound like if I get into your space, you are entitled to use physical violence.  I stand by my comment from above.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 27

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Yep. He won and this event will be the definining moment. Every move he makes in DC will be reported and this event will be included. It will be another pain for Ryan. 

Montana is a Vote by Mail Early State - estimates based on previous elections - put the percentage of votes already cast before the GOP Bully Bodyslammed a innocent Citizen to the ground at around 70%

Many Montana Voters and Americans from around the Country think the Bully should resign and allow Montanans to vote over 

Mick, I don't see that happening.  What will be interesting is if Montana voters care enough in a year and a half to re-elect him. If they do, that doesn't say a lot about the morals of the people in the electorate.

Or the voters might decide that there is no need for a pol to have to put up with that sort of stuff and the reporter got his just desserts.

I do not support violence - nor do I support the invasion of private space by one who considers he is entitled to access to any pol at any time.

You just defended a physical attack by blaming the victim.  Freedom of the press is guaranteed and a Politician has to learn how to deal with it.  If you attacked somebody at your private sector job, how much longer would you be working there?

Take a few deep breathes, count to ten, put on your unbiased, open minded coat and read it again.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 27

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 27

@sp362 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 27

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16876/flashback-democratic-congressman-attacked-student-ben-shapiro#

From Your Own Article - that BTW is 7 years old news 

"Etheridge would go on to be defeated by Congresswoman Renee Ellmers" 

Republican Renee Ellmers has unseated veteran Congressman Bob Etheridge, according to unofficial results of a recount in the tight Second District race.

"What's done is done," Etheridge said Friday afternoon in conceding defeat.

The seven-term Democrat - LOST picked up six votes on Ellmers after voting results were tabulated a second time, but it was nowhere near enough to overcome her 1,489-vote lead following the Nov. 2 election.

Source - http://www.wral.com/news/state/story/8649714/

Your point???

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 27

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16876/flashback-democratic-congressman-attacked-student-ben-shapiro#

Read the article you posted.  He was defeated after the attack, the electorate said no.

That is the decision of the voters. I just pointed out that such actions are not limited to one Party.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 27

@mickstuder wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@Richva wrote:

MORALS?

How About Patriotsim?

Our Country is in a Congressional Crisis - Nothing is being accomplished - the US Congress hasn;t accomplished anything meaningful for a Majority of American Citizens since Obamacare was passed and if the Democrats had Patriotic concerns for the Country - they would have been less concerned about how a vote for Obamacare would affect their re-elction and more about crafting a Bullet-proof bill that did not have doomed to fail as a Footnote 

Obamacare could have been an American Legislative Victory for a Majority of Citizens and the envy of the world just like Roe v Wade - The Civil Rights Act - Social Security & Medicare and Unemployment Insurance

Instead it was a poorly written - incompetently funded - and Obtusely Inaugurated piece of junk - the intent was honorable - the substance contained planned obsolscence 

Mick, the only thing I said was that this bully would not resign.  It will be up to the voters in Montana in a year and a half to decide to keep him there or not.  Let's hope they hold him to a high enough standard to send him to defeat.

You also said this 

"If they do, that doesn't say a lot about the morals of the people in the electorate."

I directed my comment to that subject - which is one of my biggest pet peeves - Morality in and of the Electorate 

My oldest Daughter and I haven't spoken since the Election because she defended her support of Trump by telling me that - her and her husband do not Vote for their Elected Officials based on their Morality.......................

I didn;t know what to say so I found someone else to quote

While it’s true that each of us has but one vote to cast, in so casting it, we are participating in a collective action with serious moral consequences, and that makes our actions morally serious.

Source - https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/08/13/is-the-lesser-of-two-evils-an-ethical-ch...

Sorry - I digressed 

Sorry, but I am confused.  Are we agreeing with each other on the morals of the people who would re-elect this bully?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 27

@sp362 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@Richva wrote:

MORALS?

How About Patriotsim?

Our Country is in a Congressional Crisis - Nothing is being accomplished - the US Congress hasn;t accomplished anything meaningful for a Majority of American Citizens since Obamacare was passed and if the Democrats had Patriotic concerns for the Country - they would have been less concerned about how a vote for Obamacare would affect their re-elction and more about crafting a Bullet-proof bill that did not have doomed to fail as a Footnote 

Obamacare could have been an American Legislative Victory for a Majority of Citizens and the envy of the world just like Roe v Wade - The Civil Rights Act - Social Security & Medicare and Unemployment Insurance

Instead it was a poorly written - incompetently funded - and Obtusely Inaugurated piece of junk - the intent was honorable - the substance contained planned obsolscence 

Mick, the only thing I said was that this bully would not resign.  It will be up to the voters in Montana in a year and a half to decide to keep him there or not.  Let's hope they hold him to a high enough standard to send him to defeat.

You also said this 

"If they do, that doesn't say a lot about the morals of the people in the electorate."

I directed my comment to that subject - which is one of my biggest pet peeves - Morality in and of the Electorate 

My oldest Daughter and I haven't spoken since the Election because she defended her support of Trump by telling me that - her and her husband do not Vote for their Elected Officials based on their Morality.......................

I didn;t know what to say so I found someone else to quote

While it’s true that each of us has but one vote to cast, in so casting it, we are participating in a collective action with serious moral consequences, and that makes our actions morally serious.

Source - https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/08/13/is-the-lesser-of-two-evils-an-ethical-ch...

Sorry - I digressed 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 27

@mickstuder wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@Richva wrote:

MORALS?

How About Patriotsim?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 27

@sp362 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@Richva wrote:

MORALS?

How About Patriotsim?

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views