Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

Ya Think Nancy Is A SORE LOSER?

Nancy Pelosi acted just like a child that did not get her way and she showed her butt at the end of the State of The Union Address.  True colors...

 

Yes, Nancy is a Sore Loser and is a good example of a BAD example.  The dimms must be so proud!

 

 

VIMTSTL
Trusted Contributor

What we are tired of is a Reality TV President that lies about everything he does, Doesn't shake the hand of someone who is so above him in Public Service to our country. Yeah someone who cares not a photo-op president that gets played by Russians and North Koreans. He makes me SICK! 

Honored Social Butterfly


@BigBobbyS wrote:

What we are tired of is a Reality TV President that lies about everything he does, Doesn't shake the hand of someone who is so above him in Public Service to our country. Yeah someone who cares not a photo-op president that gets played by Russians and North Koreans. He makes me SICK! 


Define we. Nasty nancy is the queen of vindictiveness. Sorry about your TDS. 


Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Esteemed Social Butterfly


@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@BigBobbyS wrote:

What we are tired of is a Reality TV President that lies about everything he does, Doesn't shake the hand of someone who is so above him in Public Service to our country. Yeah someone who cares not a photo-op president that gets played by Russians and North Koreans. He makes me SICK! 


Define we. Nasty nancy is the queen of vindictiveness. Sorry about your TDS. 


nancyclap.gif

 

I shred my trash, too.

 

Oops, is my TDS showing? I'm bad.

Honored Social Butterfly


MsStretch posted..

Oops, is my TDS showing? I'm bad.

==========================================

Thanks for admitting that..on this board its what the left does...and yes it's bad.
Esteemed Social Butterfly


@KidBoy2 wrote:

MsStretch posted..

Oops, is my TDS showing? I'm bad.

==========================================

Thanks for admitting that..on this board its what the left does...and yes it's bad.

A conservative buzzphrase pales in comparison to the real derangement we are seeing emerge from IMPOTUS.  Witness the prayer breakfast. 

Honored Social Butterfly


@BigBobbyS wrote:

What we are tired of is a Reality TV President that lies about everything he does, Doesn't shake the hand of someone who is so above him in Public Service to our country. Yeah someone who cares not a photo-op president that gets played by Russians and North Koreans. He makes me SICK! 


Thank you for the truth BigBobby, something tRump supporters know little about.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

Nasty nancy, the vindictive villian, of the dopey dems. 


Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Honored Social Butterfly

It's time for Nancy to retire...  I think she is done.

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png