Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

Ya Think Nancy Is A SORE LOSER?

Nancy Pelosi acted just like a child that did not get her way and she showed her butt at the end of the State of The Union Address.  True colors...

 

Yes, Nancy is a Sore Loser and is a good example of a BAD example.  The dimms must be so proud!

 

 

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly

Here's a perfect example illustrating someone who watches the Fox Propaganda Network 24/7.

 

"Take a look at Chicago for examples of total incompetent Democrat leadership"

 

Right! Chicago has always been a lawless city which has nothing to do with a Red or Blue administration. But Fox knows how to manipulate it's viewers who never think nor do research of their own.

Honored Social Butterfly

@CriticalThinking 


@CriticalThinking wrote:

Here's a perfect example illustrating someone who watches the Fox Propaganda Network 24/7.

 

"Take a look at Chicago for examples of total incompetent Democrat leadership"

 

Right! Chicago has always been a lawless city which has nothing to do with a Red or Blue administration. But Fox knows how to manipulate it's viewers who never think nor do research of their own.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

If it's "always" been lawless ... then why is president Trump being blamed for all the lawlessness by mayor Lightheaded ? 

 

 


Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Honored Social Butterfly

Do I need to post the actual numbers of shootings? and murders? and driveby shootings? in Chicago?

 

Probably at this point the whole nation knows Chicago's murder rate  is out of control.


Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Honored Social Butterfly


@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Do I need to post the actual numbers of shootings? and murders? and driveby shootings? in Chicago?  Yes, and please interview each suspect to discern their political affiliation as well.  Some claim they are all Liberals/Democrats.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
0 Kudos
1,350 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

@Centristsin2010 Going into the weeds on this one. Again asymmetrical political diversion. 


Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
0 Kudos
1,259 Views
0
Report
Silver Conversationalist

Silly question since she's WINNING.

 

ToadPOTUS, on the other hand, is behaving much like Hitler in the Berlin bunker - ordering massive troop movements without any troops to obey him and sacking his Generals for trying to tell him the Truth.

0 Kudos
1,060 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Don't you think it's ironic that dedicated supporters of the biggest sore loser on the planet would call Nancy a sore loser? The hypocrisy and double standards in Trump World are never ending.

0 Kudos
1,253 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@CriticalThinking wrote:

Don't you think it's ironic that dedicated supporters of the biggest sore loser on the planet would call Nancy a sore loser? The hypocrisy and double standards in Trump World are never ending.


Remember the topic I posted some time ago titled Deny, Divert, Discredit?  Those three things are trump supporter's tactics because it's all they have. They have no choice but to deny tRump's felonious past and present actions, so they divert from them by discrediting others. So they attack Pelosi, it changes nothing.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

Nancy did not lose. Trump was only the third president to be impeached.  She never was trying to get him out of office.  

Honored Social Butterfly


@Richva wrote:

  She never was trying to get him out of office.  


Now that's FUNNY!!

 

 

VIMTSTL
Social Butterfly


@jimc91 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

  She never was trying to get him out of office.  


Now that's FUNNY!!

 

 


Still waiting on the hilarious censure.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Honored Social Butterfly

tRump is firing people left and right, more especially anyone that tells the truth about him or stands up to him, and a poster claims that Pelosi is a sore loser? LOL !


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Regular Social Butterfly


@ChasKy53 wrote:

tRump is firing people left and right, more especially anyone that tells the truth about him or stands up to him, and a poster claims that Pelosi is a sore loser? LOL !


Yes, as opposed to Trump being a sore winner!

 

You are getting sleepy.
Honored Social Butterfly


@aruzinsky wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

tRump is firing people left and right, more especially anyone that tells the truth about him or stands up to him, and a poster claims that Pelosi is a sore loser? LOL !


Yes, as opposed to Trump being a sore winner!

 


tRump is a LOSER, he has been impeached, a degrading mark forever in history.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
0 Kudos
803 Views
14
Report
Regular Social Butterfly


@ChasKy53 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

tRump is firing people left and right, more especially anyone that tells the truth about him or stands up to him, and a poster claims that Pelosi is a sore loser? LOL !


Yes, as opposed to Trump being a sore winner!

 


tRump is a LOSER, he has been impeached, a degrading mark forever in history.


Impeachment without conviction is analogous to a civilian being found innocent in a criminal trial, which is nothing for the accused to be ashamed of.  And, in both cases, the losing prosecutors have much to be ashamed of.

 

You are getting sleepy.
Honored Social Butterfly


@aruzinsky wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

tRump is firing people left and right, more especially anyone that tells the truth about him or stands up to him, and a poster claims that Pelosi is a sore loser? LOL !


Yes, as opposed to Trump being a sore winner!

 


tRump is a LOSER, he has been impeached, a degrading mark forever in history.


Impeachment without conviction is analogous to a civilian being found innocent in a criminal trial, which is nothing for the accused to be ashamed of.  And, in both cases, the losing prosecutors have much to be ashamed of.

 


So Clinton was innocent and the Republicans should be ashamed, right?


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Regular Social Butterfly


@ChasKy53 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

tRump is firing people left and right, more especially anyone that tells the truth about him or stands up to him, and a poster claims that Pelosi is a sore loser? LOL !


Yes, as opposed to Trump being a sore winner!

 


tRump is a LOSER, he has been impeached, a degrading mark forever in history.


Impeachment without conviction is analogous to a civilian being found innocent in a criminal trial, which is nothing for the accused to be ashamed of.  And, in both cases, the losing prosecutors have much to be ashamed of.

 


So Clinton was innocent and the Republicans should be ashamed, right?


Yes.  Before Trump took over, Republicans had plenty to be ashamed of, e.g., G.W. Bush and "freedom fries."  I blame Bush for Obama more than I blame Obama for Obama.

 

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
1,225 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@aruzinsky wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

tRump is firing people left and right, more especially anyone that tells the truth about him or stands up to him, and a poster claims that Pelosi is a sore loser? LOL !


Yes, as opposed to Trump being a sore winner!

 


tRump is a LOSER, he has been impeached, a degrading mark forever in history.


Impeachment without conviction is analogous to a civilian being found innocent in a criminal trial, which is nothing for the accused to be ashamed of.  And, in both cases, the losing prosecutors have much to be ashamed of.

 


So Clinton was innocent and the Republicans should be ashamed, right?


Yes.  Before Trump took over, Republicans had plenty to be ashamed of, e.g., G.W. Bush and "freedom fries."  I blame Bush for Obama more than I blame Obama for Obama


 Now the Republicans have even more to be asamed of, they have allowed trump to bend them over.

 

I think that trump supporters will be "sore losers" this fall.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
0 Kudos
1,155 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@aruzinsky wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

tRump is firing people left and right, more especially anyone that tells the truth about him or stands up to him, and a poster claims that Pelosi is a sore loser? LOL !


Yes, as opposed to Trump being a sore winner!

 


tRump is a LOSER, he has been impeached, a degrading mark forever in history.


Impeachment without conviction is analogous to a civilian being found innocent in a criminal trial, which is nothing for the accused to be ashamed of.  And, in both cases, the losing prosecutors have much to be ashamed of.

 


No impeachment means he committed the crime. What the Senate did was not remove him from office for that crime as a number told us. Trump will go down in history as an impeached President, and the first President in the history of the USA where a Senator of his own party voted to remove him from office.

0 Kudos
871 Views
9
Report
Regular Social Butterfly


@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

tRump is firing people left and right, more especially anyone that tells the truth about him or stands up to him, and a poster claims that Pelosi is a sore loser? LOL !


Yes, as opposed to Trump being a sore winner!

 


tRump is a LOSER, he has been impeached, a degrading mark forever in history.


Impeachment without conviction is analogous to a civilian being found innocent in a criminal trial, which is nothing for the accused to be ashamed of.  And, in both cases, the losing prosecutors have much to be ashamed of.

 


No impeachment means he committed the crime. What the Senate did was not remove him from office for that crime as a number told us. Trump will go down in history as an impeached President, and the first President in the history of the USA where a Senator of his own party voted to remove him from office.


Wrong as usual.  What does this say?:

impeachment.jpg

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
887 Views
8
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

tRump is firing people left and right, more especially anyone that tells the truth about him or stands up to him, and a poster claims that Pelosi is a sore loser? LOL !


Yes, as opposed to Trump being a sore winner!

 


tRump is a LOSER, he has been impeached, a degrading mark forever in history.


Impeachment without conviction is analogous to a civilian being found innocent in a criminal trial, which is nothing for the accused to be ashamed of.  And, in both cases, the losing prosecutors have much to be ashamed of.

 


No impeachment means he committed the crime. What the Senate did was not remove him from office for that crime as a number told us. Trump will go down in history as an impeached President, and the first President in the history of the USA where a Senator of his own party voted to remove him from office.


Wrong as usual.  What does this say?:

impeachment.jpg


You got your computer fixed so am looking forwarded to your answer to my questions. I will answer your question. It tells me you do not understand your support. You missed article 2 why? Don't be fooled by the guilty not guilty as they use the same formats as they do for all law breakers since impeachment happens so little.

0 Kudos
789 Views
6
Report
Regular Social Butterfly


@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

tRump is firing people left and right, more especially anyone that tells the truth about him or stands up to him, and a poster claims that Pelosi is a sore loser? LOL !


Yes, as opposed to Trump being a sore winner!

 


tRump is a LOSER, he has been impeached, a degrading mark forever in history.


Impeachment without conviction is analogous to a civilian being found innocent in a criminal trial, which is nothing for the accused to be ashamed of.  And, in both cases, the losing prosecutors have much to be ashamed of.

 


No impeachment means he committed the crime. What the Senate did was not remove him from office for that crime as a number told us. Trump will go down in history as an impeached President, and the first President in the history of the USA where a Senator of his own party voted to remove him from office.


Wrong as usual.  What does this say?:

impeachment.jpg


You got your computer fixed so am looking forwarded to your answer to my questions. I will answer your question. It tells me you do not understand your support. You missed article 2 why? Don't be fooled by the guilty not guilty as they use the same formats as they do for all law breakers since impeachment happens so little.


Wrong as usual.

 

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
774 Views
5
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

tRump is firing people left and right, more especially anyone that tells the truth about him or stands up to him, and a poster claims that Pelosi is a sore loser? LOL !


Yes, as opposed to Trump being a sore winner!

 


tRump is a LOSER, he has been impeached, a degrading mark forever in history.


Impeachment without conviction is analogous to a civilian being found innocent in a criminal trial, which is nothing for the accused to be ashamed of.  And, in both cases, the losing prosecutors have much to be ashamed of.

 


No impeachment means he committed the crime. What the Senate did was not remove him from office for that crime as a number told us. Trump will go down in history as an impeached President, and the first President in the history of the USA where a Senator of his own party voted to remove him from office.


Wrong as usual.  What does this say?:

impeachment.jpg


You got your computer fixed so am looking forwarded to your answer to my questions. I will answer your question. It tells me you do not understand your support. You missed article 2 why? Don't be fooled by the guilty not guilty as they use the same formats as they do for all law breakers since impeachment happens so little.


Wrong as usual.

 


No I was not wrong about the far right. They are just what the experts have told us.

0 Kudos
790 Views
1
Report
Regular Social Butterfly


@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

tRump is firing people left and right, more especially anyone that tells the truth about him or stands up to him, and a poster claims that Pelosi is a sore loser? LOL !


Yes, as opposed to Trump being a sore winner!

 


tRump is a LOSER, he has been impeached, a degrading mark forever in history.


Impeachment without conviction is analogous to a civilian being found innocent in a criminal trial, which is nothing for the accused to be ashamed of.  And, in both cases, the losing prosecutors have much to be ashamed of.

 


No impeachment means he committed the crime. What the Senate did was not remove him from office for that crime as a number told us. Trump will go down in history as an impeached President, and the first President in the history of the USA where a Senator of his own party voted to remove him from office.


Wrong as usual.  What does this say?:

impeachment.jpg


You got your computer fixed so am looking forwarded to your answer to my questions. I will answer your question. It tells me you do not understand your support. You missed article 2 why? Don't be fooled by the guilty not guilty as they use the same formats as they do for all law breakers since impeachment happens so little.


Wrong as usual.

 


No I was not wrong about the far right. They are just what the experts have told us.


You are just what the experts have told us.

 

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
904 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Here's a weird twist of thinking by trump supporters...they seem to think and believe that if you ignore the truth or deny the truth, they can make up anything they want, and it becomes the truth...very bizarre, not truthful, and just flat out wrong!

Regular Social Butterfly


@williamb39198 wrote:

Here's a weird twist of thinking by trump supporters...they seem to think and believe that if you ignore the truth or deny the truth, they can make up anything they want, and it becomes the truth...very bizarre, not truthful, and just flat out wrong!


Like a "trans woman" is a woman?

 

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
847 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@aruzinsky wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Here's a weird twist of thinking by trump supporters...they seem to think and believe that if you ignore the truth or deny the truth, they can make up anything they want, and it becomes the truth...very bizarre, not truthful, and just flat out wrong!


Like a "trans woman" is a woman?

 


Why are you bringing up the Trans Women in this subject when  you refused to discuss it in its own thread. What do you have against Trans Women.

0 Kudos
1,164 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Screen Shot 2020-02-15 at 12.21.19 PM.png

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly

@aruzinsky 

No matter what type of winner that you think that trump is...because in reality he is a loser...and that someday you will find someone who is a good role model, and not someone who sees all of us as objects to be used by trump, and for whatever vile, cruel purposes that he wants...ruthless dictators are not role models. 

0 Kudos
746 Views
0
Report
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png