Honored Social Butterfly

Ya Think Nancy Is A SORE LOSER?

Nancy Pelosi acted just like a child that did not get her way and she showed her butt at the end of the State of The Union Address.  True colors...

Yes, Nancy is a Sore Loser and is a good example of a BAD example.  The dimms must be so proud!

VIMTSTL
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Interesting to note that the most memorable buzz about the SOTU speech is Nancy tearing up her copy.   Was the speech itself really that meh and anti-climatic?  (I wouldn't know.  I boycotted it myself.) 

Honored Social Butterfly

" he shreds the truth, so I shred his speech"!!!!!! Long live Nancy Pelosi. Bravo Madame Speaker!!!!!! Well said!!
Honored Social Butterfly

Trump should become a prisoner, because he's a pathological liar who surrounds himself with convicted felons, while having no respect for the rule of law.

Regular Social Butterfly

Nancy Pelosi should become a nun because she fits the stereotype:

mean-nun.jpg

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@aruzinsky wrote:

mean-nun.jpg

Explain what the stereotype of a Nun is?

Regular Social Butterfly

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

mean-nun.jpg

mother-teresa-greater-holiness.jpg

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

mean-nun.jpg

Now put it into words.

Regular Social Butterfly

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

mean-nun.jpg

Now put it into words.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

mean-nun.jpg

Now put it into words.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Not true.

Honored Social Butterfly

@aruzinsky 

I certainly hope that you are speaking kindly about Mother Teresa. Because there is no reason to drag her into the discussion of trump's residue. 
She is way beyond any of us...be very respectful!

Esteemed Social Butterfly

@aruzinsky wrote:

Really?  Talk about prejudicial and stereotypical.  😮  Posting pictures of an angry woman in a habit with a stick as representative of nuns is totally inappropriate.  👎

Regular Social Butterfly

@MsStretch wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

Really?  Talk about prejudicial and stereotypical.  😮  Posting pictures of an angry woman in a habit with a stick as representative of nuns is totally inappropriate.  👎

NanceRuler.jpg

You are getting sleepy.
Social Butterfly

Well, she is praying for Trump

Honored Social Butterfly

@mimi0000 wrote:

The feeble-minded and sick are worth praying for....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

@mimi0000 wrote:

LOL!

Watching her actions and listening to her words the past few days, indicates she is a very SORE LOSER...

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly

@jimc91 wrote:

Nancy Pelosi acted just like a child that did not get her way and she showed her butt at the end of the State of The Union Address.  Shows the intellect of rump supporters, no butt was shown.  True colors...yes, rump supporters LOVE and embrace the lies their Cult Leader tells, many are faux-Christians, just like rump....

Yes, Nancy is a Sore Loser ....I'd say Nancy won!, rump is impeached for LIFE!  The REAL LOSERS are those who took an oath to good and said out of their butt, "I'm not impartial".  Does your God approve of liars, adulterers and bigots?  Christians God do not.  They must be so proud....

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

The New York Post summed it up with a little humor...

trump rip.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

It appears president Trump's legal team is pusuing expungement. 

Wouldn't that be a hoot!

4 more years

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Wouldn't that be a hoot!

4 more years

Careful @Fishslayer777  , are you trying to send the dimms into a deeper case of TDS?  

I read yesterday that President Trump is suspected to have been responsible for Cheryl's She Shed being burned down...  Jerry Nadler and Maxine Waters are investigating.

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly

@jimc91 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Wouldn't that be a hoot!

4 more years

Careful @Fishslayer777  , are you trying to send the dimms into a deeper case of TDS?  

I read yesterday that President Trump is suspected to have been responsible for Cheryl's She Shed being burned down...  Jerry Nadler and Maxine Waters are investigating.

One thing is for sure...  All the sore losers don't know what to do now that the acquittal is official.  

I suppose they will try the same thing over and over again but expecting the outcome will be different next time.

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly

@jimc91 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Wouldn't that be a hoot!

4 more years

I encourage you to quit quoting "Mad Magazine."  It doesn't bolster one's credibility....

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

RW imply that Democrats are lost....off the rails.....which is really pretty hilarious considering that Matt Gaetz is saying that he want an ethics review for tearing up a piece of paper....now who is off the rails?    Me thinks it is Gaetz.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@afisher wrote:

RW imply that Democrats are lost....off the rails.....which is really pretty hilarious considering that Matt Gaetz is saying that he want an ethics review for tearing up a piece of paper....now who is off the rails?    Me thinks it is Gaetz.   

What goes around comes around. Nasty nancy is gonna get censured in the senate. Can you imagine what will happen when Bernie gets the nomination and loses by almost 15-20% pts in the general election? I can't wait.

4 more years

Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

What goes around comes around. Nasty nancy is gonna get censured in the senate. Can you imagine what will happen when Bernie gets the nomination and loses by almost 15-20% pts in the general election? I can't wait.

4 more years

Explain why and how the Senate is going to censure Nancy. Well if that happens you will get your SS, and medicare cut or ended. FOX News Sat evening had a program where they told all that must happen by 2045, and should start shortly. Just today we saw the first move in Dictator Trumps budget for next year. AARP will oppose that so are you going to leave AARP over it.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

john258:   Explain why and how the Senate is going to censure Nancy.

On Fantasy Island anything is possible.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Censorship can be done by the senate against anyone in government... in this case, pelosi. However on the legislator censorship will/could impact her authority.

In general, each house of Congress is responsible for invoking censure against its own members; censure against other government officials is not common. Because censure is not specifically mentioned as the accepted form of reprimand, many censure actions against members of Congress may be listed officially as rebuke, condemnation, or denouncement.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@john258 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

4 more years

Explain why and how the Senate is going to censure Nancy. Well if that happens you will get your SS, and medicare cut or ended. FOX News Sat evening had a program where they told all that must happen by 2045, and should start shortly. Just today we saw the first move in Dictator Trumps budget for next year. AARP will oppose that so are you going to leave AARP over it.

Explain? are you being obtuse or you really don't know how that process works? as a vote?

So if the senate censures pelosi... my SS and medicare get cut? are you serious?

4 more years

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

4 more years

Explain? are you being obtuse or you really don't know how that process works? as a vote?

So if the senate censures pelosi... my SS and medicare get cut? are you serious?

4 more years

The Senate does not censure people who are not part of it, and Nancy is head of the house. Well read Trumps budget for next year as he starts. The program on FOX News Sat. outlined what is ahead between now and the end of the next 45 years. If the far right carry out what was outlined on FOX there will be little left of SS, Medicare, and every other program that helps most Americans.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

jimc91:  Nancy Pelosi acted just like a child that did not get her way and she showed her butt at the end of the State of The Union Address.  True colors...

*says ardent fans of their heart throb, the Toddler in Chief*

Image result for heart throb gif

Honored Social Butterfly

Yes, Nancy is a Sore Loser and is a good example of a BAD example.  The dimms must be so proud!

That's rich.

I don't think Nancy was a loser at all, I think Nancy and the other Democrats exposed Trump and the Trump Party, formerly known as Republicans,  for what they are.

Apparently it's Trump who make " Republicans "  proud, well it is what it is.

We'll have to see what happens in November.

Don't expect Americans not in the Trump Party to chant four more years until then.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png