Honored Social Butterfly

Ya Think Nancy Is A SORE LOSER?

Nancy Pelosi acted just like a child that did not get her way and she showed her butt at the end of the State of The Union Address.  True colors...

Yes, Nancy is a Sore Loser and is a good example of a BAD example.  The dimms must be so proud!

VIMTSTL
Periodic Contributor

Take a look at Chicago for examples of total incompetent Democrat leadership. Murdering of children and innocent people is mind blowing. Do you think Nancy or Chuck would like in a city like Chicago or Albuquerque with that violence? Listening and repeating lies and out of context statements do not make them correct regardless of how many times repeated.
Antifa is coming to your town sooner than you think

Honored Social Butterfly

cookydough:   Antifa is coming to your town sooner than you think

Please be safe and check all doors, windows, and especially under the bed at night. 😂

Honored Social Butterfly

When seconds count the police are just minutes away.

Gun sales at record pace for good reason. Back round checks at record pace too. Law abiding Americans are concerned.

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Esteemed Social Butterfly

@cookydough wrote:

Take a look at Chicago for examples of total incompetent Democrat leadership. Murdering of children and innocent people is mind blowing. Do you think Nancy or Chuck would like in a city like Chicago or Albuquerque with that violence? Listening and repeating lies and out of context statements do not make them correct regardless of how many times repeated.
Antifa is coming to your town sooner than you think

Oxymoron?

Bronze Conversationalist

I think there are plenty of downright lies and half truths all over the place! Too many conspiracy theories to count, and life is too short to count them all. The long and short of it is the election is coming in November and we ALL will have the chance to vote for who we feel will do the best job. End of story.

Sir Granny Tracy
Honored Social Butterfly

On ebayOn ebay

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Nancy is not a sore loser IMO, but I don't think she needed to tear up the speech. By tearing up the speech, she stooped to Trumps childish level, and I have always felt that she is above that in many ways. Some say that by doing this, she robbed him of the attention he craved for his speech. I feel she has the eyes of everyone on her now for the wrong reason. Whichever way you look at it, I don't find her to be a sore loser, but a person fed up with Trump.

Sir Granny Tracy
Honored Social Butterfly

The senate will censure Nasty nancy for her behavior. Too bad, so sad. 

She's on her way out. She needs a walk in the woods too.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

The senate will censure Nasty nancy for her behavior. Too bad, so sad. 

She's on her way out. She needs a walk in the woods too.

So when will this happen, and in what alternate universe?

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Isn't destruction of federal property a crime?

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos

@aruzinsky wrote:

Isn't destruction of federal property a crime?

Yes.  Not sure what that has to do with Nancy recycling her copy trash.

Honored Social Butterfly

@aruzinsky 

Interesting...Why? Is trump concerned about violating federal crimes!

Honored Social Butterfly

that is overlooked in the alternative reality known as the Trump cult william,
Regular Social Butterfly

mimi0000 wrote:

I usually don't read your posts because, oh well, they don't interest me.  

But I read this one and see that not only are you uninteresting but a

misogynist. Nancy is the opposite of your Leader; she is intelligent and

classy. No wonder you need to put her down to make yourself taller.  

@mimi0000   You're right, nancy is definitely the opposite of President Trump.  She's as phony as a 4 dollar bill and she has proven that she cares nothing about this country or the people in it.  She is, in fact, like most democrats an extremely sore loser and about as classy as your personal assault on the op of this thread. One doesn't need to do anything to be "taller" then pelosi...in any way.  I would go so far as to say that the whole lot of democrats are the sorest losers i've ever seen in my life!

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Honored Social Butterfly

mimi0000:  No wonder you need to put her down to make yourself taller.

Well said. 🙂

Honored Social Butterfly

The dimms are in total disarray today...  Nancy is off the rails and they still can't count the votes in Iowa.  And these people want to take over your healthcare system...  I don't think so.

TDS has infected the dimms in a way that is likely to completely cause a self destruct meltdown!

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly

no Jim, that meltdown you speak of is happening in the Senate, who melted down yesterday and shredded our great Constitution. But the melting in your party started long ago...will be fine here and see you in November!!!!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Tom5678 wrote:
no Jim, that meltdown you speak of is happening in the Senate, who melted down yesterday and shredded our great Constitution. But the melting in your party started long ago...will be fine here and see you in November!!!!

So I guess you missed the republican celebration of acquittal ... it was great!

4 more years!

Trusted Contributor

Why are you being so rude?  This name calling is stooping to Trump's low level.  I don't know you, maybe you're a nice person in real life, and folks in your town would be shocked to see what you write when you think you're "invisible,"  but maybe not. I only know that people can have discussions and disagreements without being callous. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Trump shreds the truth so she shredded his speech!!! I love it!!!
Social Butterfly

Really what's the big deal about a woman cleaning her desk and getting rid of the trash?

Honored Social Butterfly

@Tom5678 

It certainly does. Thanks Nancy for showing us what a liar's speech is really worth...next time, please bring a lighter to show trump what you really think of his speech!

That would be symbolic of "...pants on fire"!

Regular Social Butterfly

According to Nancy, Nancy loves Trump and prays for him.

You are getting sleepy.
Honored Social Butterfly

he needs as many prayers as he can get in my opinion, lol!!
Trusted Contributor

What we are tired of is a Reality TV President that lies about everything he does, Doesn't shake the hand of someone who is so above him in Public Service to our country. Yeah someone who cares not a photo-op president that gets played by Russians and North Koreans. He makes me SICK! 

Honored Social Butterfly

@BigBobbyS wrote:

What we are tired of is a Reality TV President that lies about everything he does, Doesn't shake the hand of someone who is so above him in Public Service to our country. Yeah someone who cares not a photo-op president that gets played by Russians and North Koreans. He makes me SICK! 

Define we. Nasty nancy is the queen of vindictiveness. Sorry about your TDS. 

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@BigBobbyS wrote:

Define we. Nasty nancy is the queen of vindictiveness. Sorry about your TDS. 

nancyclap.gif

I shred my trash, too.

Oops, is my TDS showing? I'm bad.

Honored Social Butterfly

MsStretch posted..

==========================================

Thanks for admitting that..on this board its what the left does...and yes it's bad.

@KidBoy2 wrote:

MsStretch posted..

==========================================

Thanks for admitting that..on this board its what the left does...and yes it's bad.

A conservative buzzphrase pales in comparison to the real derangement we are seeing emerge from IMPOTUS.  Witness the prayer breakfast. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@BigBobbyS wrote:

Thank you for the truth BigBobby, something tRump supporters know little about.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png