Staying Sharp empowers you to take control of your brain health as you age. Try it today!

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
131
Views

Re: YES - The USA is a Capitalist Catastrophe!

131 Views
Message 1 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Capitalism & Innovations in Technology Have Squeezed Every Ounce of Productivity Out of The American Worker - Sourcing Already Provided

 

Yet not only has the ability to compete economically for the majority of working Middle Class Americans not increased - its decreased - sure most of us have a new car - a nice TV & good Communications

How is that a bad thing?

Fools, dolts, and morons that voted for, and support trump will agree...

 

All because Capitalism has devolved into Kleptocracy & depends on these so-called luxuries for the masses - to communicate a minute by minute need to know where & how easily we can accumulate even more debt relative to our exact current location

Shall we have the government seize all computers, smart phones, etc.?

Shall we make trunp support a mental illness?

 

Now multiple Artificial Intelligence experts around the World Concur - human value in providing goods & Services Globally will decrease by at least 40% over the next decade - not simply a Intelligent projection - fact

 

Capitalism = Kleptocracy = Monopolies = Too Big Too Fail

Do you see Marxism as an alternative to Capitalism in that set of circumstances?   Couldn't end up being noticeably different for those on and near the bottom of the economic ladder.

 

Anyone who argues this conclusion is not accurate - is not paying attention - we already in the last decade have been told by Government - we must Bail out the Worlds Financial Monopolies or it would destroy the entire Global Economy

Do you disagree with keeping the world economy functioning?

Do you agree with allowing the feloniously dishonest trump - Putin's puppet - to remain in office and irreversibly damage the USA?

 

We are constantly told by Government we must reduce the financial pressure on the Richest or it will destroy our economy

I had not heard that. Where did you hear it?

Heard it from many sane people who oppose trump.

 

But when the hard working citizens ask for some similar relief or even just equal treatment - its demonized as Socialism

How does Socialism or some other version of Marxism solve the problem?

Take off the trumpish fun house glasses and rationally and logically consider what Canada and the Nordic countries are successfully doing that the USA is failing to do - to the detriment of the majority of it's citizens and the detriment of the USA's economy... 

 

Remember who really is in charge of the USA republican party...

putin-chairman-gop.png

 


 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
131
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
135
Views

Re: YES - The USA is a Capitalist Catastrophe!

135 Views
Message 2 of 32

@afisher wrote:

  Apparently the RW seems incapble of thinking.    They claim to be such intellectualist and then can't appear to comprehend that a Global Capitalist is interested  only in click-bait attention that to be concerned about human beings who are susceptible to the images.  

    They probably also believe Zuckerberg that ihe is no longer interested in the social network, he is going to refocus his company.   Could it be because of the PTSD that is occurring within the outsourced company who is perfoming review of violent / racist posts is causing.   Granted these people are hugly underpaid relative to Facebook employees and he took a heap of cow-dung when that information was revealed.   Anyone here believe he hasn't morphed into a mega-capitalist and the only flaw is that he and others have not figured out a way to commotize a product  and escape any negative repercutions -  aka Big Tobacco,.    Purdue is now considering bankruptcy, which will protect the family from financial ruin.   More corrupt capaitalism.     Need more examples RWer's?   

 

   Besides the thinking of the RW, Zuckerberg, click-bait attention, PTSD, cow-dung, "commotize", Big Tobacco, and Purdue do you have any thoughts on an alternative to Capitalism?


Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
135
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
138
Views

Re: YES - The USA is a Capitalist Catastrophe!

138 Views
Message 3 of 32

@mickstuder wrote:

Capitalism & Innovations in Technology Have Squeezed Every Ounce of Productivity Out of The American Worker - Sourcing Already Provided

 

Yet not only has the ability to compete economically for the majority of working Middle Class Americans not increased - its decreased - sure most of us have a new car - a nice TV & good Communications

How is that a bad thing?

 

All because Capitalism has devolved into Kleptocracy & depends on these so-called luxuries for the masses - to communicate a minute by minute need to know where & how easily we can accumulate even more debt relative to our exact current location

Shall we have the government seize all computers, smart phones, etc.?

 

Now multiple Artificial Intelligence experts around the World Concur - human value in providing goods & Services Globally will decrease by at least 40% over the next decade - not simply a Intelligent projection - fact

 

Capitalism = Kleptocracy = Monopolies = Too Big Too Fail

Do you see Marxism as an alternative to Capitalism in that set of circumstances?

 

Anyone who argues this conclusion is not accurate - is not paying attention - we already in the last decade have been told by Government - we must Bail out the Worlds Financial Monopolies or it would destroy the entire Global Economy

Do you disagree with keeping the world economy functioning?

 

We are constantly told by Government we must reduce the financial pressure on the Richest or it will destroy our economy

I had not heard that. Where did you hear it?

 

But when the hard working citizens ask for some similar relief or even just equal treatment - its demonized as Socialism

How does Socialism or some other version of Marxism solve the problem?

 

 

 

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
138
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
146
Views

Re: YES - The USA is a Capitalist Catastrophe!

146 Views
Message 4 of 32

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The KGB has been feeding the GOPerBase lies and conspiracy theories for quite some time, and since those PsyOps Warriors are really good at their jobs, the poor Republicans have no idea their beliefs have been subtilly warped to believe OUR Government is THE ENEMY.  IMHO, they got the idea from Ronny Reagan who so famously entoned “In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem.

 

Seeing how many American's bought this notion, it's irrational to think the Russians would not wonder what OTHER lies about their Government could the American people be coaxed into believing.

 

So they began floating trial balloons about the moon landing being a hoax, the barcodes being a way of tracking your every move, etc. When they found a YUGE group of people would BELIEVE AND REPEAT those absurdities, they just kept the ball rolling and by 2016, made about 70,000 folks in 4 States THINK lil donny trump was going to solve their problems.

 

Voila', they destroyed the effectiveness of our entire intelligence establishment by putting a gutless Toad who got his information from the National Enquirer and InfoWars into the White House! The fact he owed them $650Million he could not repay really sealed the deal because their ToadPOTUS could not seriously oppose them without facing financial ruin.

 

The REAL beauty of the KGB's bloodless coup is the ones they influenced to vote for their Toad will NEVER admit it, and will do everything in their power to prevent the deception from being exposed.

 

 


You have a point. The KBG has been operating a well known effort to weaken us through division. I'm sure that the cooperation they are receiving from the "Resistance" and several posters is much appreciated.

 

BTW - was it those PsyOps people who told you about the WH reading material? Or was that just another of "those" facts?


No rk, that information came direct from the antipode of the Horse's Mouth - lil donny j(erk) himself in numerous recorded episodes where we can listen to (and sometimes watch) him extolling the virtue and veracity of Infowars and The Enquirer and their "executives". You really need to get out more - those items have been out there for YEARS.

 

As for supporting the KGB's disinformation war on America, that function must go to the ones who refuse to admit it exists, and attack those who are working to expose it to the American public instead of repeating the lies the KGB planted and grew.


I read neither Infowars or The Enquirer so I am not sure what your point is. If the President said nice things about their "Executives" - I have no idea what the meaning of the quotation marks is - so be it. As to the WH reading material - I don't know and wonder how you know.

 

As to the KGB plot to weaken us via division - who are you talking about that refuse to admit it exists? I believe it exists and can see it's success in the "Resistance" and in the posts of many right here.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
146
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
176
Views

Re: YES - The USA is a Capitalist Catastrophe!

176 Views
Message 5 of 32

@mickstuder Very well said.  Then many complain how the generations that were just the "collateral damage" of this crony capitalism are just looking for free "stuff".  Free Stuff???  Really, when the jobs were factory after factory being closed down....institutions that used to employ many were closed...Mom and Pop's couldn't compete....On and on and on.  Free my butt...what happened to OPPORTUNITY???


@mickstuder wrote:

Capitalism & Innovations in Technology Have Squeezed Every Ounce of Productivity Out of The American Worker - Sourcing Already Provided

 

Yet not only has the ability to compete economically for the majority of working Middle Class Americans not increased - its decreased - sure most of us have a new car - a nice TV & good Communications

 

All because Capitalism has devolved into Kleptocracy & depends on these so-called luxuries for the masses - to communicate a minute by minute need to know where & how easily we can accumulate even more debt relative to our exact current location

 

Now multiple Artificial Intelligence experts around the World Concur - human value in providing goods & Services Globally will decrease by at least 40% over the next decade - not simply a Intelligent projection - fact

 

Capitalism = Kleptocracy = Monopolies = Too Big Too Fail

 

Anyone who argues this conclusion is not accurate - is not paying attention - we already in the last decade have been told by Government - we must Bail out the Worlds Financial Monopolies or it would destroy the entire Global Economy

 

We are constantly told by Government we must reduce the financial pressure on the Richest or it will destroy our economy

 

But when the hard working citizens ask for some similar relief or even just equal treatment - its demonized as Socialism

 

 

 

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
176
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
185
Views

Re: YES - The USA is a Capitalist Catastrophe!

185 Views
Message 6 of 32

  Apparently the RW seems incapble of thinking.    They claim to be such intellectualist and then can't appear to comprehend that a Global Capitalist is interested  only in click-bait attention that to be concerned about human beings who are susceptible to the images.  

    They probably also believe Zuckerberg that ihe is no longer interested in the social network, he is going to refocus his company.   Could it be because of the PTSD that is occurring within the outsourced company who is perfoming review of violent / racist posts is causing.   Granted these people are hugly underpaid relative to Facebook employees and he took a heap of cow-dung when that information was revealed.   Anyone here believe he hasn't morphed into a mega-capitalist and the only flaw is that he and others have not figured out a way to commotize a product  and escape any negative repercutions -  aka Big Tobacco,.    Purdue is now considering bankruptcy, which will protect the family from financial ruin.   More corrupt capaitalism.     Need more examples RWer's?   

 

     

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
185
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
189
Views

Re: YES - The USA is a Capitalist Catastrophe!

189 Views
Message 7 of 32

Capitalism & Innovations in Technology Have Squeezed Every Ounce of Productivity Out of The American Worker - Sourcing Already Provided

 

Yet not only has the ability to compete economically for the majority of working Middle Class Americans not increased - its decreased - sure most of us have a new car - a nice TV & good Communications

 

All because Capitalism has devolved into Kleptocracy & depends on these so-called luxuries for the masses - to communicate a minute by minute need to know where & how easily we can accumulate even more debt relative to our exact current location

 

Now multiple Artificial Intelligence experts around the World Concur - human value in providing goods & Services Globally will decrease by at least 40% over the next decade - not simply a Intelligent projection - fact

 

Capitalism = Kleptocracy = Monopolies = Too Big Too Fail

 

Anyone who argues this conclusion is not accurate - is not paying attention - we already in the last decade have been told by Government - we must Bail out the Worlds Financial Monopolies or it would destroy the entire Global Economy

 

We are constantly told by Government we must reduce the financial pressure on the Richest or it will destroy our economy

 

But when the hard working citizens ask for some similar relief or even just equal treatment - its demonized as Socialism

 

 

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
189
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
206
Views

Re: YES - The USA is a Capitalist Catastrophe!

206 Views
Message 8 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The KGB has been feeding the GOPerBase lies and conspiracy theories for quite some time, and since those PsyOps Warriors are really good at their jobs, the poor Republicans have no idea their beliefs have been subtilly warped to believe OUR Government is THE ENEMY.  IMHO, they got the idea from Ronny Reagan who so famously entoned “In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem.

 

Seeing how many American's bought this notion, it's irrational to think the Russians would not wonder what OTHER lies about their Government could the American people be coaxed into believing.

 

So they began floating trial balloons about the moon landing being a hoax, the barcodes being a way of tracking your every move, etc. When they found a YUGE group of people would BELIEVE AND REPEAT those absurdities, they just kept the ball rolling and by 2016, made about 70,000 folks in 4 States THINK lil donny trump was going to solve their problems.

 

Voila', they destroyed the effectiveness of our entire intelligence establishment by putting a gutless Toad who got his information from the National Enquirer and InfoWars into the White House! The fact he owed them $650Million he could not repay really sealed the deal because their ToadPOTUS could not seriously oppose them without facing financial ruin.

 

The REAL beauty of the KGB's bloodless coup is the ones they influenced to vote for their Toad will NEVER admit it, and will do everything in their power to prevent the deception from being exposed.

 

 


You have a point. The KBG has been operating a well known effort to weaken us through division. I'm sure that the cooperation they are receiving from the "Resistance" and several posters is much appreciated.

 

BTW - was it those PsyOps people who told you about the WH reading material? Or was that just another of "those" facts?


No rk, that information came direct from the antipode of the Horse's Mouth - lil donny j(erk) himself in numerous recorded episodes where we can listen to (and sometimes watch) him extolling the virtue and veracity of Infowars and The Enquirer and their "executives". You really need to get out more - those items have been out there for YEARS.

 

As for supporting the KGB's disinformation war on America, that function must go to the ones who refuse to admit it exists, and attack those who are working to expose it to the American public instead of repeating the lies the KGB planted and grew.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
206
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
216
Views

Re: YES - The USA is a Capitalist Catastrophe!

216 Views
Message 9 of 32

@NOTHAPPENING  First, I can't believe you would agree to my opinion, but am humbled.

 

The problem is....What are Democrats and Republicans going to do about it?  Ignore this and the generations that are involved as just "collateral damage"??? My opinion is, that is exactly what is happening and much could care less if it doesn't affect them personally. This is how the redistribution of wealth started occurring and has never been in the check and balance column.


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Laurie42010 wrote:

How the current capitalism that has been the pathway to success is failing generations after the baby boomers???  Articles from today's AARP homepage.

 

https://www.aarp.org/money/credit-loans-debt/info-2019/millennial-regrets.html?intcmp=AE-HP-BB-LL2

 

https://www.aarp/org./money/budgeting-saving/info-2019/financial-health-survey.html?intcmp=AE-HP-BB-...

 

 

I have been trying to get many baby boomers to understand that the world changed from how it was when they started employment/careers.  Many after their generation, never had companies/industry that offered employment within reasonable travel from home with benefits of shared (sometimes even paid) retirement plans, paid health care insurance, vacation/sick paid time off, along with the security in employment that they had. That all changed when the agenda turned into profits for the corporation and it's share holders and workers were just that...workers.  Technology came and eliminated some positions, outsourcing became much more profitable and the government automatically assumed the money from the industry (capitalism) would get to the workers.  There has indeed become a generation that will now just be forced into retirement due to age...lack of the newest higher degree...and far too many younger generations just completed higher education out looking for employment.  Many of those younger people who have encountered massive student loan debt will indeed take any employment to pay the bills.

 

I went on far too long.....not that the lower rank and file's opinions matter to many.  Have a good day!


Your points are spot on and valid. Corporations have always looked at the bottom line and stockholders, yet computers, robots, and automation made for a more competitive environment. Companies were looking to downsize because of technology, less people were needed and the need for all the perks were reduced. Now things like pensions, fully paid for healthcare, discount stock purchase plans, and others are just memories from those posting here. At best, you can expect a menu of benefits with a dollar amount targeted to each. Next phase I expect are robots fixing the robots.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
216
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
233
Views

Re: YES - The USA is a Capitalist Catastrophe!

233 Views
Message 10 of 32

@Laurie42010 wrote:

How the current capitalism that has been the pathway to success is failing generations after the baby boomers???  Articles from today's AARP homepage.

 

https://www.aarp.org/money/credit-loans-debt/info-2019/millennial-regrets.html?intcmp=AE-HP-BB-LL2

 

https://www.aarp/org./money/budgeting-saving/info-2019/financial-health-survey.html?intcmp=AE-HP-BB-...

 

 

I have been trying to get many baby boomers to understand that the world changed from how it was when they started employment/careers.  Many after their generation, never had companies/industry that offered employment within reasonable travel from home with benefits of shared (sometimes even paid) retirement plans, paid health care insurance, vacation/sick paid time off, along with the security in employment that they had. That all changed when the agenda turned into profits for the corporation and it's share holders and workers were just that...workers.  Technology came and eliminated some positions, outsourcing became much more profitable and the government automatically assumed the money from the industry (capitalism) would get to the workers.  There has indeed become a generation that will now just be forced into retirement due to age...lack of the newest higher degree...and far too many younger generations just completed higher education out looking for employment.  Many of those younger people who have encountered massive student loan debt will indeed take any employment to pay the bills.

 

I went on far too long.....not that the lower rank and file's opinions matter to many.  Have a good day!


Your points are spot on and valid. Corporations have always looked at the bottom line and stockholders, yet computers, robots, and automation made for a more competitive environment. Companies were looking to downsize because of technology, less people were needed and the need for all the perks were reduced. Now things like pensions, fully paid for healthcare, discount stock purchase plans, and others are just memories from those posting here. At best, you can expect a menu of benefits with a dollar amount targeted to each. Next phase I expect are robots fixing the robots.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
233
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors