Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: YEAH - IT FELT ABOUT THE SAME...

Message 1 of 6

trump dirt.jpg

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

trump mueller2.jpg

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

I keep hearing this thing about how ignorant, inept and lacking in smarts 'the donald' is.  That may or may not be so.  His behavior does have consequences, however.  So, let's suppose Incompetence IS a reason we have those consequences. It is possible. 

'The donald' has talent, though.  You and I may not like that talent, but it's there.  I happen to think this sorry speciman perceives weakness accurately, then unconscionably exploits that weakness without thinking much about it.  Though certainly not a genius, he IS cunning.  Much as a predator is able to anticipate how his 'prey' will react, so 'the donald' anticipates how the public will react.  At least the portion of the public he CARES about.  That would be anybody with a weakness.  I think 'the donald' is a predator. 

In the mind of a predator, prey is of value only IF it meets their 'need'. A predator also has few behavioral constraints outside their species.  IF you think I just said 'the donald' behaves outside the norms of the human species, you'd be right.

But...those are characteristics of a 'crook'.  Nixon denied he was a 'crook' and he lied...again.   I've heard people say 'the donald' actually believes what he says is true....and so it is not deliberate deception and therefore not a lie.  You have all heard that rationale.  It's BULL!  I think 'the donald' does what he does for the sake of the 'con'.  I think 'the donald' believes ANYTHING he says IS true and that defines his reality.  A 'con-man' is able to do that AND make others believe that's the way it is.  A 'con-man par excellence' does that without even thinking twice about 'right and wrong'.  I've said numerous times 'the donald' is a con-man.  That makes him a 'crook' too.

OR...he could be incompetent.  

So, let's play a fun game. Just so it really is not a Hobson's Choice, of which the RRRR is so fond, let's add 'all of the above' to the choices. Which will it be?  Incompetent, crook or all of the above?  Quick now, time's almost up.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

AP—This does feel the same—I remember Nixon doing and saying everything he could to draw attention away from himself, his firing of the investigator, ahh, the obstruction—the lies—the corruption and denial of such—and finally the end—yup, it sure feels the same!!

Pretty sure it will end the same way, except this time I hope instead of flying off into the proverbial sunset, I hope this “ so called” president ends up where he has long belonged—federal prison.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

Who could expect much different from the garbage that he had on his campaign staff and also from the garbage he appointed.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

YEAH - IT FELT ABOUT THE SAME...

Message 6 of 6

StantS20171101_low.jpg

44>dolt45