Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: YEA! EPA cuts regulations, more cancer on its way

Message 1 of 7

I saw on TV they singled out Quaker Oats and Cheerios. I don't eat much Quaker Oats but Cheerios is at the top of my list of favorites.

Roundup Weed Killer Chemical Found in Cheerios and Quaker Oats, Researchers Say

If you or your children are eating Cheerios right now, there’s a good chance that they’re accompanied by a potentially harmful weed killer called Roundup.

http://fortune.com/2018/08/15/roundup-in-cheerios-weed-killer/

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 7
@mandm84

Remember, GOD DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE. These rich guys may not be as lucky, or safe, as they think they are. You get what ever you get even if rich.

So they may be as unlucky as many are in the rest of the Country at getting Cancer.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 7

@mandm84 wrote:

The Wealthy can afford Organic or even have their own organic Farms , so they dont care.

I think a lot do care.  But you are right, wealthy people have better access to everything in terms of health and environment.  😞  

I cared a lot when my kids were smaller. Now I just let the ones who are still at home eat whatever.  But parents of small children should be quite concerned.  Babies and small children are much more susceptible to harm from these types of things.  

One great piece of advice that I read back then, and which is included in this Mayo Clinic link, is to eat a wide variety of food from a wide variety of sources.  Your local organic produce may be organic, but it might be growing i soil that was infected long ago with these pesticides and other contaminants like arsenic.  So if you eat from a wide variety of sources, you are less likely to concentrate bad toxins from one or just a few sources. 

I think it's still good advice, especially until we can undo the harm that is currently being done. 

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/organic-food/art-...

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 7

@mandm84 wrote:

The Wealthy can afford Organic or even have their own organic Farms , so they dont care.

Wealthy LIBERALS buy organic farm crops. Most people think organic and regular crops are the same but cost is higher for organic.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 7

@afisher wrote:

Because the current regime doesn't believe in science or research on anything that could be found harmful, the information on Roundd-up sprayed crops and their residual harm will be ignored - but that is the hallmark of the current WH  regime an GOP legislators.

When Round-up is sprayed, the spray goes onto the ground.    Now that residual is found in most cereals that you eat or allow your children / grandchildren to eat.    Wait, don't feel left out, the same residual poison is also found in granola and other healhy snack bars.    

When you eat those foodstuffs, will one bar harm you....nah, but like many poisons, it accumulates in your body.....so happy eating.   And when your grandkids want a second bowl of cereal in the AM....why not?   sigh.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/aug/16/weedkiller-cereal-monsanto-roundup-childrens-foo...

Trump's got this covered - He's had deVoss stop all the fraud investigations into for-profit education, hired nothing but for-profit school owners into the senior management of the Dept of Education, and slashed student grants, so your grandkids will have no way of knowing that YOU POSIONED THEM.

The Republican War on Education has already produced a generation of nitwits who believe we CAN continue to give the rich what amounts to $411,000 each but CANNOT afford Medicaid or Obamacare for the 50 million Americans that will go back to using the ER as their primary care physician when Republican health care policy comes to fruition.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 7

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

YEA! EPA cuts regulations, more cancer on its way

Message 7 of 7

Because the current regime doesn't believe in science or research on anything that could be found harmful, the information on Roundd-up sprayed crops and their residual harm will be ignored - but that is the hallmark of the current WH  regime an GOP legislators.

When Round-up is sprayed, the spray goes onto the ground.    Now that residual is found in most cereals that you eat or allow your children / grandchildren to eat.    Wait, don't feel left out, the same residual poison is also found in granola and other healhy snack bars.    

When you eat those foodstuffs, will one bar harm you....nah, but like many poisons, it accumulates in your body.....so happy eating.   And when your grandkids want a second bowl of cereal in the AM....why not?   sigh.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/aug/16/weedkiller-cereal-monsanto-roundup-childrens-foo...

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, July 9 – Coronavirus Event

1 p.m. ET - Answering Your Frequently Asked Questions

Call: 1-855-274-9507

Top Authors