Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Worst. Racist. Ever.

Message 1 of 26
He's a showman, always was and always will be. He'll do whatever he has to in order to get what he wants, and more than anything else, he wants his name to be in the news every hour of every day. He wants to be the most popular person ever, IMO.
Sir Granny Tracy
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 26

Racist?

As the leader (questionable) of our Country, where are his programs, or legislation to reduce racism in America, or to counter racist attitudes and promote cooperation and working together...zero?

And what percentage of trump’s rallies are white?

And exposing children at the rallies to the hate expressed...that’s criminal child abuse!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 26
10/23/2016
Michael Cohen

1989 photo @realDonaldTrump, #RosaParks & #MuhammadAli all receiving #NAACP medals for helping America's inner cities. A man for ALL people!

View image on Twitter

....In the original, uncropped version of the photo that Cohen shared, there are six people: baseball legend Joe DiMaggio, humorist Victor Borge, singer and anti-gay activist Anita Bryant, Ali, Parks and Trump....

Since 1986, more than 2,000 people have been awarded the Ellis Island Medal of Honor, including then-first lady Hillary Clinton and Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.). Officially, the medal criteria are broad and inclusive: Winners should “uphold the ideals and spirit of America,” while “maintaining the traditions of their ethnic heritage.”

In practice, the winners are mostly white Americans of European descent. NECO maintains a database of past medal honorees, which in many cases cites their “ethnic heritage.” Below is McCain’s listing, which notes his heritage is “Scottish/Irish.” ....

At the time, Trump and his father held the dubious honor of having been the defendants in one of the largest-ever housing discrimination lawsuits, a case sparked by a Justice Department civil rights investigation that found the Trumps discriminated against prospective tenants who were black.

The discrimination case was settled with an extensive consent decree. But by the mid-1980s Trump was back in court, this time trying to force poor and elderly tenants from their rent-controlled apartments in one of his buildings. In addition to the lawsuit, Trump shut off the water in the building and refused to make repairs.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-naacp_n_580ac881e4b000d0b156e6e2

It's such a shame that some still actively promote propoganda (aka BS) they find in posts on face book.  I wonder how much of the 2016 BS is being recycled for fools who are apparantely not concerned with research. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 26

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Not worth an answer...

Do your decades of military service make you any more an American citizen than any recently naturalized citizen?

Of course not!

That is exactly what I was saying.  Either of us having Patriot ancestors in the Revolution and a chunk of change will buy either a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

So why did you bring it up?

Starbucks?

Who would have such lack of taste and marginal patriotism as to drink the slop at Starbucks?

Why did you answer?

Was it intended to stir the cesspool?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 26

@alferdpacker wrote:

Not worth an answer...

Do your decades of military service make you any more an American citizen than any recently naturalized citizen?

Of course not!

That is exactly what I was saying.  Either of us having Patriot ancestors in the Revolution and a chunk of change will buy either a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

So why did you bring it up?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 26

@jimc91 wrote:

Screen Shot 2019-07-21 at 8.53.40 AM.png

Wonder who tRump paid off and how much he had to pay for that...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 26

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

I am an American who is descended from a Minute Man one of the original patriots.

My ancestors have been here since the mid-1600s, plus some was here when the Europeans arrived.  I have records of seven Patriots (that I know of) who fought in the War for Independence. 

Does this make us any more of an American than any other citizen?

Not worth an answer...

Of course not!

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 26

jimc91:  

Oops. Smiley Happy

Award didn’t honor Trump for supporting black community

CLAIM: There are only three people who won the Ellis Island award for their work within the black community: Rosa Parks, Muhammad Ali and Donald Trump. Yet the “squad” wants you to believe he’s racist.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Trump was one of 87 people to be honored with the Ellis Island Medal of Honor in 1986 for his successful work as a developer in New York City, not for his work within the black community.

https://www.apnews.com/afs:Content:6348420521

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 26

@alferdpacker wrote:

I am an American who is descended from a Minute Man one of the original patriots.

My ancestors have been here since the mid-1600s, plus some was here when the Europeans arrived.  I have records of seven Patriots (that I know of) who fought in the War for Independence. 

Does this make us any more of an American than any other citizen?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 26

VIMTSTL
Kudos