Learn how to use Uber, Lyft and other ride-sharing services!  Register now for a free AARP webinar Nov. 18.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Worlds Tyrants Laughing At Trump and America

Message 21 of 30

Oh my, I suppose that RW media did not report that German Chancellor Merkel is going to meet with Putin in an attempt to resolve the Ukraine / Russia dilema.      

Donald will resort to the "not my problem" whine, which is giving Putin more power in that region, not less.

Much like many are being stenographers of donald's tweets re: China, while China gives him his moment and keep their powder dry until his 'economists" attempt to restore communication with China.    

Donald's much bally-hoo'd "art of the deal" appears to be akin to running and hiding when the bullying tactics don't work.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 30

While we honor the passing of a great republican , I cant help but compare our current President to the humble , heroic , kind and honorable President George H.W. Bush. Have we lowered the bar a little ?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 30

HELLO !!!  President Trump cares very much If Putin laughs at him.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 30

OLDERSCOUT WROTE-Germany has replaced us as China's biggest trading partner, and if Der Trumper remains in office, I expect the Euro to begin supplanting the dollar as the default reserve currency for the World.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Oh my!-Guess it doesn`t matter that the United States economy is 28 times that  of Germany`s.  That is a lot of weinerschnitzel

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 30

Ironic isn`t it-All of a sudden we got Putin lovers and other Tryant admirers on the board. Hope the Dems run on that in 2020.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 30

Believe I recall War Hero Bush greet the fall of the USSR with a statement that "this marks the END OF DICTATORS".

Now GOPers cheer the toadPOTUS who snuggles up to every dictator who will meet with him, takes their side AGAINST our own Intelligence services and then pretends to be a tough guy by sacrificing our farmers and millions of other jobs on the alter of his infantile Trade War with China.

Our NATO allies have already written off any cooperation with us simply because with Republicans in office, WE CANNOT BE TRUSTED.  Germany has replaced us as China's biggest trading partner, and if Der Trumper remains in office, I expect the Euro to begin supplanting the dollar as the default reserve currency for the World.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 30

MAKING A MOCKERY

Putin’s Media Roasts Trump: Russia ‘Should Spit’ on Him and the United States

https://www.thedailybeast.com/putins-media-roasts-potus-russia-should-spit-on-trump-and-the-united-s...

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 30

easyed598:  We are winning -they are losing so let them  laugh. USA is the envy of the world and especially since Trump took office.

I hope this is snark.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 30

To the topic- - If true, does anyone really care if world TYRANTS laugh at Trump? Only the TDS Democrats might. We are winning -they are losing so let them  laugh. USA is the envy of the world and especially since Trump took office.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Worlds Tyrants Laughing At Trump and America

Message 30 of 30

The world’s tyrants are laughing at Trump — and America

The Good

The GOP and the Trump Cult are rejoicing because Trump Didn't Do or Say Anything Real Stupid - well except being caught on a Live Mike saying - "Get Me Out Of Here"

The Hillarious

1. Grading on the steep curve by which he is judged, President Trump may have had his most successful international outing at the Group of 20 summit that concluded on Saturday in Buenos Aires. But that’s not because he accomplished anything significant. He didn’t. It was simply because he did not commit a massive gaffe.

2. Trump’s ballyhooed deal with Chinese President Xi Jinping was little more than an agreement to keep talking. Trump committed not to increase tariffs on China for 90 days - This is no more binding than North Korea’s promise to denuclearize somehow, someday.

The two countries’ post-summit statements showed that they could not even agree on what they had agreed on. China’s statement, for example, did not mention a 90-day negotiating deadline.

3. But not much accomplished either. 

If Trump took any action to rally his fellow democratic leaders to confront the looming threat of China or Russia, or to hold Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to account for the murder of Post contributor Jamal Khashoggi, there was no indication of it.

4. Two months have passed since Khashoggi’s killing at the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul and a week since Russia’s illegal seizure of Ukrainian vessels in the Kerch Strait, and the perpetrators of those crimes still have not paid any price for them.

5. The iconic image from the G-20 showed Mohammed bin Salman and Putin giving each other high fives, laughing and smiling. 

It reminded me of the classic David Low cartoon after the Nazi-Soviet pact in 1939 showing Hitler and Stalin curtsying to each other, with Hitler saying, “The scum of the earth, I believe,” and Stalin replying, “The bloody assassin of the workers, I presume?”

Mohammed bin Salman and Putin are no Hitler or Stalin, but they do have fresh blood on their hands — including that of the countless victims of Saudi bombing in Yemen and Russian bombing in Syria — and they are getting away with their crimes because Trump won’t do anything to hold them to account.

6. Trump’s refusal to meet with Putin officially at the G-20 is hardly the kind of action that will get the Russian strongman’s attention. (They instead saw each other at dinner.) Rather, it signals American weakness that will encourage Putin to transgress further.

7. Likewise, denying overwhelming evidence of Mohammed bin Salman’s complicity in Khashoggi’s murder signals that Trump isn’t tough enough to hold his ally to account.

8. The Saudi crown prince was thumbing his nose at the United States with his chumminess toward Putin and his insistence, despite U.S. entreaties, to continue exploring the purchase of an S-400 air-defense system from Russia.

He was also undercutting one of the chief rationales that Trump offers for his obsequiousness to Mohammed — the Saudis’ opposition to Iran — given that Russia is Iran’s chief ally. Putin, for his part, mocked Trump by saying that “two little boats gifted to Ukraine by the U.S. couldn’t even get through the Kerch Strait.” (The ships reportedly weren’t actually provided by the United States.)

The world’s tyrants are laughing at the United States — and Trump is letting them get away with it.

Trump Pouting in his Infamous Squatty Potty Position

Trump pouting.png

Source - https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-may-have-had-his-most-successful-outing-at-g-20-but-he...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors